Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #56 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree with you! I think once we finally get to read the AA that it will be put to rest. We already know Suzanne told her sister she was scared and there’s NO telling what has been told to her other friends.

I think in the end, we will learn that Suzanne lived in an abusive relationship right up until Barry took her precious life. He’s not going to be able to intimidate and bully his way out of this one! JMO.
Exactly Gigi well said, thank you. I 100% agree. Can’t wait for the AA to come out.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited:
While nothing is completely out of the question, I respectfully disagree that this was a mercy/assisted suicide.

Reportedly, Suzanne and family recently celebrated Suzanne’s last Cancer treatment in October, 2019, and she was starting to go for maintenance treatments. That Suzanne was a devout Christian woman of deep faith, who loved her daughters, family, loved life.
Not only that, as someone posted upthread, Barry’s actions after the fact, and especially his seemingly moving on so fast, do NOT add up to this being a mercy/assisted suicide.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

ETA-clarity[/QUOTE
BBM: My comments, i'm agreeing with @fcavanaugh
100% agree with you.

For whatever reason I find it offensive to even offer it as an answer.

For all we know about SM, she was selfless. She endured abuse and violence peppered with a controlling man for the betterment of her children. Likely hiding this from them as much as possible. To take her own life, on Mother's Day while her girls were away is possible. By "possible" I am referring to the fact that you could be struck by lightening and win the lottery on the same day. It's possible, but i'd say the chances of both are equitable. Slim to none...

With the appointment made for the day after she was reported missing as a follow up at the cancer clinic, the missing of a lifelong friend's daughter's wedding etc... This has the same chances as the lottery/lightening happening...

What the what? Uncle...

Last edited:
IMO, the theory that this was an assisted suicide or mercy killing because of her cancer makes no sense...
Why would she continue to go to treatment, go through possible side effects, complete treatment and get a clean bill of health and THEN have her husband help her kill herself?

I agree that this wasn’t a mercy killing. Earlier this morning we were speculating on different things that BLM might've told his daughters, not that it actually happened.

Barry liquidated Suzanne’s clothing and car very soon after her disappearance. None of the Morphew’s have attended candlelight vigils or searches even when they were personally invited by friends to attend. I realize that everyone grieves differently but they seemed to have been able to go on with their daily lives very soon after Suzanne’s disappearance, going on vacations, birthday parties, etc.

Whatever the reason that BLM gave to his family for Suzanne’s disappearance, it must’ve been very convincing and they’ve accepted it.

JMHO

Last edited:
I hope SM's case brings a new light to the definition of Domestic Violence, Domestic Abuse/Emotional Abuse. Abuse isn't just physical abuse, it's anything that also attempts to erode your self worth and esteem. To destroy your spirit.

Just FYI - here are some of the traits of an abuser

6 Gaslighting Phrases People Say To Manipulate You

If you are in a situation of physical or emotion abuse there are helplines to call

This is one, but if you google "Domestic Abuse" you can also find others that are specifically in your area.

God Bless All.

I hope SM's case brings a new light to the definition of Domestic Violence, Domestic Abuse/Emotional Abuse. Abuse isn't just physical abuse, it's anything that also attempts to erode your self worth and esteem. To destroy your spirit.

If you are in a situation of physical or emotion abuse there are helplines to call

This is one, but if you google "Domestic Abuse" you can also find others that are specifically in your area.

God Bless All.

Great post and important info.

it is especially sad when hearing people say “but he/she didn’t hit me”... because a lot of people, it seems, don’t realize that abuse comes in many forms :(

imo..

I thought about that but you can always remove the gps at least my friend who’s a mechanic knows how to do it or disable it from working.

Chase Merritt who killed the Mcstay family 2 adults and 2 young boys buried them all in graves in the desert in Victorville along with evidence. The graves were discovered three years later by a guy riding an atv who saw a bone an animal had uncovered.

Oh, I didn't know that.
I wonder if BM knew that...lol considering his reading material consists of true crime.

Last edited:

God Bless All.
This is so true. I experienced ongoing emotional abuse. He would constantly tell me how lucky I was that he wasn’t violent. There were times I though I would have preferred being hit. It wears you down, bit by bit, until you don’t know who you are anymore. I finally left with just the clothing on my back.

I will say, after watching this video with Chris and his wife, my opinion has changed to a more favorable one. They are a lovely couple doing a lot of good out there and definitely compliment one another. The are "good peeps" committed to justice, I think very highly of them after watching this;).
Could someone give me the link to the video? Thanks

Just to be clear....no one here has proposed that this was a mercy killing.
A poster only proposed the possibility that Barry may have told that absurd lie to the daughters.
It's not a theory that he killed her out of love, or mercy or whatever. It is a theory that Barry may have said such to his girls.

Seems this is growing legs.

Last night even, a new poster called me "..are you that stupid?" without reading the previous post about that possibility and to which I was responding.
Ticked me off...

A poster only proposed the possibility that Barry may have told that absurd lie to the daughters.
It's not a theory that he killed her out of love, or mercy or whatever. It is a theory that Barry may have said such to his girls.

Last night even, a new poster called me "..are you that stupid?" without reading the previous post about that possibility and to which I was responding.
Ticked me off...
Sorry that happened to you, whitelilac. :(

I do think that Barry has spun some extremely ridiculous tales to those who are closest to him as in his own family--- to keep himself afloat and lookin' GOOD. :mad:
MOO.

God Bless All.

Bravo, yes indeed!

Sorry that happened to you, whitelilac. :(

I do think that Barry has spun some extremely ridiculous tales to those who are closest to him as in his own family--- to keep himself afloat and lookin' GOOD. :mad:
MOO.
Thanks LietKynes.
Yes, no doubt he has. I'm sure people have asked him questions, especially the daughters. Gaslighters continue to gaslight.

Ticked me off...
Thank you for clarifying @whitelilac. Sometimes I read from most recent post backwards, and hadn’t read far enough back. This is exactly why I try not to do that and go to the last post I read-forward, which I do do most of the time. Another lesson learned.
As for the bolded, that’s awful, disrespectful, and uncalled for.
I’d have been upset too.
Thanks again! :)

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online