Found Deceased NV - Amari Nicholson, 2, Las Vegas east of strip, 5 May 2021

I’ve been reading a lot about this young mother what a rough life this girl has lead. selling herself online.

First child at 12 years old. Second child fathered by an abuser and the poor baby ends up murdered.

she needs to stay single —-

Here's part of the arrest from the official LVMPD YT Site.
Officials stated that during the arrest, the suspect TR, fought with officers and during that confrontation, the suspect was able to gain access to one of the officer's guns, before the situation was deescalated.

Oh how I wish King Terrell had resisted LE just a little harder....

I remember reading in a bunch of comments telling LE to look in the "wash". Is this a common place people dump people/things?

It depends, in Summerlin and Green Valley, more upscale neighborhoods of Las Vegas, the washes are nicely landscaped, with walking trails and lighting. As you get into more urban (ghetto) areas of Las Vegas, the washes are literally dumping areas, and very dangerous. Homeless folks hang out in the storm drain areas. They are not landscaped, just barren concrete basins with sparse vegetation. And refuse.

Amari’s grandmother says she FaceTimed him on Friday (when mother was in Colorado). Wouldn’t that put Amari alone with the boyfriend? Hotel rooms aren’t that big, don’t come with child-proof locks on drawers, and don’t have a separate playroom or anything. I wonder if Amari wandered off, accidentally ingested something, or fell and the adults panicked. JMO.

ONLY ON 8: ‘I’m terrified,’ missing boy’s grandmother speaks out | KLAS
Well that video speaks volumes. Grandma used air quotes when she said "boyfriend". Does that mean even her own Mom doesn't think she is in a relationship with this guy?

I just read the reviews on trip advisor, bottom line stated by more than one; sleep in your car, you’ll be safer and more comfortable.
Daily drug deals in the open, being solicited to buy sex every time you enter or exit, no security to be found at night, (maybe they’re scared). A few reviewers were staying during homicides on the property, one when a cop was shot.
People put towels on the floor or keep on their shoes because the carpet is so filthy.
It’s a shame businesses like this are allowed to stay open but when I looked at bookings, they are full.
So sad to think of a child living and dying in this environment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back