Found Deceased UK - Frankie Morris, 18, bike found Pentir Bangor, North Wales, 2 May 2021

StillDiggin

Reaction score
Searches are continuing today to find Frankie with drones and dogs.
Frankie attended a rave in Waunfawr area on the Saturday. He was spotted on CCTV the day after outside the Vaynol Arms pub about 1pm the following day Sunday the 2nd of May. His bike has been found and it looks like it was placed there to be found at a later date. The bike had a puncture. Nobody knows Frankies movements after the rave.
There is a really active search group, help find Frankie Morris. Lets hope the searches yield new information today.

Facebook

We are still appealing for anyone with information or CCTV / Dashcam footage regarding the whereabouts of 18 year old Frantisek “Frankie” Morris to contact us. The last confirmed sighting of him was near the VAYNOL ARMS, PENTIR at 1.22pm on Sunday 2nd of May. Frankie was walking towards the direction of Caerhun. He was pushing a bike and wearing a grey t-shirt and blue shorts.

Chief Inspector Llinos Davies said: ‘I would like to appeal directly to Frankie and want him to know that our only concern is to know that he is safe and well. I urge Frankie or anyone who knows of his whereabouts to make contact with us. We will need to check on Frankie’s welfare, but his confidentiality and wishes will be respected.’

Chief Inspector Davies added: ‘We continue to be concerned about Frankie, and are still utilising a considerable amount of both police and partner agency resources, both of which have been dedicated to finding Frankie for nearly a week. We are working closely with Frankie’s family to explore every possible line of enquiry at this difficult time. If you have any information regarding Frankie’s whereabouts, please get in touch.’

Please contact us on 101 or via our Live webchat facility.

Fresh appeal to find missing 18-year-old as new information comes forward

0_18-year-old-missing-in-Gwynedd-for-almost-a-week.jpg

Police continue their search for 18-year-old Frantisek “Frankie” Morris to contact them. who has been missing since Sunday, May 2.

Police appeal to the public for help finding Frankie Morris

This seems a bit of a confusing case as no one seems to know where he went after the rave but then he was spotted on cctv at lunchtime the following day before going missing.
He was only wearing a t shirt and shorts so I wouldn’t imagine he slept outside as it would have been cold overnight. Interesting, and worrying, that his mum thinks he may have gone to a friend in Bangor and come to some harm. I found her comment about her ‘knowing his lifestyle’ quite strange but perhaps it just looks odd written down and she just meant that he is very sociable or likes partying. MOO

Mum fears 'something bad' happened to teenager still missing after nine days

I believe both tires were flat and he seams to having walked past the CCTV unscathed. I agree a bit of a worry that the friends dont appear to be doing 2 much talking. It reminds me of Shaun Ritchie 2014 Aberdeenshire, except there was no bike. He was supposed to be with friends when he ran off and they didnt do much talking and i know there was questions whether Shaun was with friends.

Yes, if he stayed at a friends house that Sat night, why can the friend not confirm this? Frankie was not prepared for any camping, and his light clothes. I take it Frankie used the bike to go to the rave or left it at a mates and then rode from there alone on the Sunday to dump it in Pentir.

Last seen at Vaynol Arms, Pentir heading in the direction of Caerhun.

His bicycle was discovered with a puncture not far from there.

The mother thinks he visited friends in Bangor.

If he couldn't use bike, that is around an hour and a half's walk from the pub to Bangor. Is that something he could have done?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210511-221937_Firefox-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20210511-221937_Firefox-01.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 108

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210511-222919_Twitter-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20210511-222919_Twitter-01.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 36
I found her comment about her ‘knowing his lifestyle’ quite strange but perhaps it just looks odd written down and she just meant that he is very sociable or likes partying. MOO

ETA: SBM

Just catching up with this. Is there any news?

I'm wondering if his mum's comment 'I know his lifestyle' on the FB page means that he's gay, and that what she's saying is: 'It's OK, I know, so don't keep back any information because you're worried he's not out.'

That's what that comment says to me, anyway, but it's JMO.

ETA: SBM

Just catching up with this. Is there any news?

I'm wondering if his mum's comment 'I know his lifestyle' on the FB page means that he's gay, and that what she's saying is: 'It's OK, I know, so don't keep back any information because you're worried he's not out.'

That's what that comment says to me, anyway, but it's JMO.

Hadn't occurred to me that, but a possible slant, yes. Although she could just have meant young teen, going to raves, maybe the drug culture that surrounds it... a number of angles.

A good timeline of events from the family.
FACTS SO FAR....
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU CONTACT US OR 101.
I am writing this post to explain the facts so far. As we are repeating ourselves a lot and there is so much speculation. We really appreciate everyone's help so far. You have all been absolutely amazing.

So as we know Frankie Morris was at a party Saturday the 1st of May in the mountains in Waunfawr. He road his dad's bike to meet some friends, (which got a flat tyre on the way). He then left the bike somewhere (in a location unknown to us) then got a lift to the party. The people he got a lift to the party with left sometime before him. Frankie then left this party at around 11.00am on Sunday the 2nd of May (NOT 7AM). As one of his friends from the party has a photo of him at this time before he left. He left the party on his own. The party site and whole area has been checked by mountain rescue and police and family and friends.

Frankie must of then been to collect his bike and began to walk back towards Anglesey/ Bangor. As his bike had a flat tyre he pushed it along. He was then spotted on CCTV walking through Brynrefail at 12.07pm. He was wearing a grey t-shirt and blue shorts. Yes, he was spotted wearing a coat and jumper at the party. The coat did not belong to him and the jumper has not been located. We then have more CCTV footage of Frankie walking towards Penisa'r Waun. After this at 1.22pm there is footage of Frankie walking past the Vaynol Pub in Pentir. There was speculation that he looked hurt in previous CCTV but this footage confirms he was not!! (Please see pics below).

His bike was then placed behind a wall down the road by Pont Felin in Pentir. So Frankie could of headed in a few directions from here. Police have searched this area with mountains rescue. There has also been a international search team with dogs and drones. Nothing has been found. There was a witness that saw some youths on the bridge at 1.45pm with bikes, this may have had something to do with Frankie or may not. Nothing has been confirmed.

I would also like to point out that his phone has been checked and it has been dead since last weekend so that is no use and there is nothing that can be traced on that front. All hospitals have of course been checked. His bank has not been used since before the party. Police are continuing to check all these things.

Also a lot of people are mentioning his friends and people at the party. All his close friends are in daily contact with family and are helping as much as they can and they too have not seen him. In addition, lot's of people from the party have been very helpful and have provided us with lot's of photos and information.

Please only contact us or 101 if you have information that you believe is truly relevant or is something that is not mentioned above. We really really appreciate everyone's help you have all been so kind and helpful. Its' now the 12th of May, 11 whole days since Frankie was last spotted :( we are all devastated.

I always feel it's a bad sign when people's bank accounts are untouched. I know that someone intending to disappear from their own life might set up a second account that their family doesn't know about, but this doesn't feel like an intentional disappearance to me. Why push a bike with a puncture for an hour and a half if you're then going to dump it and go through with your disappearing plan? It makes no sense. Likewise a suicide scenario. That said, since Richard O's case, I've stopped looking for sense necessarily in missing cases.

The Mountain Rescue team were called out to support North Wales Police in the ongoing search for the missing teenager.

Around 25 team members searched roads, hedgerows and fields out from where a bicycle had been found in Pentir.

With no finds by darkness, the team stood down pending further taskings from North Wales Police.

Chief Inspector Llinos Davies said: “I would like to appeal directly to Frankie and want him to know that our only concern is to know that he is safe and well..."

Rescue team join the search for missing Frankie Morris

Can or have the police considered doing an ‘anniversary’ shoutout ? What I mean is to put a police POD vehicle in a location that’s visible by where he was see on 2nd May and do this on sun 16th may , stopping cars to jog people’s memories? There will be people who travel that route every Sunday who may have seen something that either they didn’t realise it’s connected or they are unaware of his missing status but did see something which they later disregarded?

Also have tracking dogs been out ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back