Found Deceased NV - Amari Nicholson, 2, Las Vegas east of strip, 5 May 2021

Does anyone know what happened to her first child?

The grandma says Amari is her only grandchild, which insinuates that he is the one she had at 12 years old and that she may still be a teenager. Carrie Howard (Amari's grandma) stated to the press- Nicholson is Howard’s eldest daughter, and Amari was her only grandchild.
‘I will never be the same’: Grandmother speaks out after news of toddler’s murder | KLAS (8newsnow.com)
So, since this is the only grandchild and Amari's mom had a child at 12, does this make her only 15/16 years old now? If so, her "boyfriend" should be charged as a sex offender too.

Does anyone know what happened to her first child?
The grandma says Amari is her only grandchild, which insinuates that he is the one she had at 12 years old and that she may still be a teenager. Carrie Howard (Amari's grandma) stated to the press- Nicholson is Howard’s eldest daughter, and Amari was her only grandchild.
‘I will never be the same’: Grandmother speaks out after news of toddler’s murder | KLAS (8newsnow.com)
So, since this is the only grandchild and Amari's mom had a child at 12, does this make her only 15/16 years old now? If so, her "boyfriend" should be charged as a sex offender too.

She gave birth to two children

I am happy to see an arrest, we all knew from the get go that the boyfriend's story was just that. I pray this lil darlin's passing was quick and he suffered little. I hope the jerk gives up what he did with Amari's body. I will keep my thoughts on Amari's mother and her affect throughout this case to myself.
Slandering Bio Aunt by name. Her own words spoken on MSM. MOO

Poor mother. I really, really hope she’s getting help specialized to her background - all of her background. Amari is gone but her life can be saved. JMO.

i know, on the one hand, im angry she didnt take her kid cuz SHE KNEW it wasnt a good sitch but on the other, she really is not equipped at all with her history.. its really sad and a csautionary tale on how aged out foster kids need A LOT more support.

I believe she gave birth to two children but Amari was the only grandchild - the child she birthed at age 12/13 was adopted. This is incredibly sad. She’s so young and may have just been seeking someone to care for/protect/“parent” her when she met the boyfriend. I hope she finds stability and major trauma-specific help - there are some wonderful organizations out there, including some that will remove/remake tattoos.

The Emerald Suites on Paradise Road is the last location 2-year-old Amari Nicholson was seen, but tonight, people are leaving candles and stuffed animals in his memory. @DrewJandre is live at the scene.

STORY: Mother's boyfriend faces murder charge in disappearance of 2-year-old Amari Nicholson

(video)

https://twitter.com/fox5vegas/status/1392370319495684096?s=21

i sincerely hope the courts offer her victim services and place her somewhere stable with clinical therapy.

<modsnip>
Really makes me go hmmmmm all the talk about poking the bear, and obfuscating about saying someone is coming by, but not saying who. Coming by to what????? Hide the body???? At the same time pointing fingers at the paternal family. MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Noting:

A judge on Wednesday denied bail for Terrell Tavoris Rhodes, the man accused of murder in the disappearance of Las Vegas toddler Amari Nicholson.

In a hearing Wednesday morning, prosecutors said that there is evidence that Rhodes abused Nicholson. Attorneys said detectives discovered blood on a wall and the boy's soiled clothing.

[...]

This is going to be bad. Really bad. Poor little Amari. :(:(:(

Noting:

A judge on Wednesday denied bail for Terrell Tavoris Rhodes, the man accused of murder in the disappearance of Las Vegas toddler Amari Nicholson.

In a hearing Wednesday morning, prosecutors said that there is evidence that Rhodes abused Nicholson. Attorneys said detectives discovered blood on a wall and the boy's soiled clothing.

[...]

This is going to be bad. Really bad. Poor little Amari. :(:(:(
From that same link they said he fought officers and grabbed the gun briefly of one of them.
Does anyone have video of this piece of !?!?!!! Arrest?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!
Back