GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully the state has no responsibility to tell the public any of the gory details of what happened that night/morning.

By nature it is normal for people to be curious and know all of the details, but stop for a moment and think about the surviving families. They are the ones who are suffering through this nightmare, not the public. They are the ones who hopefully can one day wake up from that same nightmare and see a little sunshine.

So for me, if the families are okay with how this is seemingly turning out... I applaud each and every one of them. Now hopefully the other 3 will follow Jake's lead. It is like reading a mystery book and getting to the final chapter and seeing the pages are missing. All MOO.
I would love to know how the Wagners got into the homes and shot each individual without the others knowing, JMO

Thankfully the state has no responsibility to tell the public any of the gory details of what happened that night/morning.

By nature it is normal for people to be curious and know all of the details, but stop for a moment and think about the surviving families. They are the ones who are suffering through this nightmare, not the public. They are the ones who hopefully can one day wake up from that same nightmare and see a little sunshine.

So for me, if the families are okay with how this is seemingly turning out... I applaud each and every one of them. Now hopefully the other 3 will follow Jake's lead. It is like reading a mystery book and getting to the final chapter and seeing the pages are missing. All MOO.
I would love to know how the Wagners got into the homes and shot each individual without the others knowing, JMO
CC, you are a caring and compassionate woman and like most on here, gave it your all. Ask yourself, was it worth it to become so involved in a case that kept you up at night? I think you will say... hell yes it was. Most everyone on here was fighting for one goal, and that was JUSTICE

It wasn't the outcome most expected, but true justice will come when they are all four spending multiple LWOP's. I do believe it won't be easy for any of them.

BIG HUGS MY FRIEND.

CA
I do think the community does need to know what these people did to the Rhodens/Gilley family, Remember they say their god fearing people and they help the poor around the Pike County area FW can’t be trusted, IMO

CA
I do think the community does need to know what these people did to the Rhodens/Gilley family, Remember they say their god fearing people and they help the poor around the Pike County area FW can’t be trusted, IMO
Some Q’s I’d love to hear answers/details about like:
1) The Dogs (toxicology?) That’s always bothered me.
2) Kenneth & Gary (why?)
3) FW involvement.
4) Confidential Informants
5) Was CRJR hiding & frightened? That would just piss me off even more.
6) same as you....the shots. Suppressor or not those shots are not like movies. They’re still way loud enough to wake you up in the same room. Maybe even the next room too. Especially a .22 1911 Colt/Walther. I’m not convinced a few of these people weren’t, in fact awake for a brief moment before their death. Terrifying thought, but very real in this situation.
7) Did they use brass catchers or not? GWIII did I think and maybe GWIV too, but JW clearly didn’t. (Framing someone? lazy?)
8) The shoe prints (intentional? Mistake?)
9) JM involvement (were the W’s trying to set him up? Is he a C.I. or witness for the state?)
Those aren’t that gory as far as details.

Last edited:
CC
I think of how Chris jr scared trying not to be seen and then cry to those ba$ter not to kill him, about how both Hanna’s cry for their babies to be spared, also one thing, how someone wrote right after the murders that the investigators found some kind of fluid on Hannah Gilley, could be spit or anything we might find what those monsters did while they where alone with this family, JMO

I feel a bit drained now after 5 years of intensely following this case. Was it a mistake to study it so closely? Why does it bother me so much now? The emotion of it?

I thought there would be this huge relief but I find myself struggling for closure. Am I selfish to feel like this since I am not their family? Jake's confession blew me away and I'm still processing it.
What really amazes me about this case is how little information has been leaked from LE sources. All we k own is what LE and prosecutors want us to know. After 5 years and in a world of digital media, I find that amazing.
This is what drew me in initially. I distinctly remember the first press conference and so little information was released. That just didn't make sense to me. And is still relevant today; very little information and not even leaks of any kind from anyone; so many family members involved and were able to keep it to themselves.

THIS has been my question from the beginning. Having lived in an older mobile home in my earlier years, I can't grasp HOW this was done.

I don't think it is possible, unless they had some sort of white noise...tv, music, fan,...etc...

ChrisSr and Gary were awake. Chris Jr was awake based off where they allegedly found him.

DR was awake based on how JM found her.

KR was probably awake. The way he was found and where he was shot just seems implausible he wasn't awake. If I'm not mistake he was sleeping up in a bunk.

The only one's that could have been asleep were FR, HG and HR.

I think all of it could have easily been staged to make it look as though they were asleep. I'd like to know a definitive answer as well JMO

Some Q’s I’d love to hear answers/details about like:
1) The Dogs (toxicology?) That’s always bothered me.
2) Kenneth & Gary (why?)
3) FW involvement.
4) Confidential Informants
5) Was CRJR hiding & frightened? That would just piss me off even more.
6) same as you....the shots. Suppressor or not those shots are not like movies. They’re still way loud enough to wake you up in the same room. Maybe even the next room too. Especially a .22 1911 Colt/Walther. I’m not convinced a few of these people weren’t, in fact awake for a brief moment before their death. Terrifying thought, but very real in this situation.
7) Did they use brass catchers or not? GWIII did I think and maybe GWIV too, but JW clearly didn’t. (Framing someone? lazy?)
8) The shoe prints (intentional? Mistake?)
9) JM involvement (were the W’s trying to set him up? Is he a C.I. or witness for the state?)
Those aren’t that gory as far as details.[/
These are some of my questions too. I also want to know was the entire Wag family onboard immediately, or did they need convincing to destroy an entire family?

CA
In my honest opinion, the prosecution cannot give out any more details of the killings because there are still three cases as yet unresolved. They can't tip their hand and give all the details because BW, AW, and GW may still go to trial. Just because JW entered a guilty plea does not in any way mean his father, mother and brother will. I would not be surprised if AW and GW end up pleading guilty, but I'm not so sure about BW. His temper and impatience have been clearly demonstrated in the last few months, and I would not be too surprised at all if he decides to go to trial.

IMO, it will be business as usual for the prosecution team until those three cases are resolved. If, and only then, will AC show all her cards. Even then, all the details may not be released out of respect for the surviving loved ones. I think we will find out many, many more details after the four murder cases are resolved but not everything. Again, JMO

In my honest opinion, the prosecution cannot give out any more details of the killings because there are still three cases as yet unresolved. They can't tip their hand and give all the details because BW, AW, and GW may still go to trial. Just because JW entered a guilty plea does not in any way mean his father, mother and brother will. I would not be surprised if AW and GW end up pleading guilty, but I'm not so sure about BW. His temper and impatience have been clearly demonstrated in the last few months, and I would not be too surprised at all if he decides to go to trial.

IMO, it will be business as usual for the prosecution team until those three cases are resolved. If, and only then, will AC show all her cards. Even then, all the details may not be released out of respect for the surviving loved ones. I think we will find out many, many more details after the four murder cases are resolved but not everything. Again, JMO

I think you are right.
This could be a very long way from being over.
And even when it is over, we may not find out the whole story.

I don't think it is possible, unless they had some sort of white noise...tv, music, fan,...etc...

ChrisSr and Gary were awake. Chris Jr was awake based off where they allegedly found him.

KR was probably awake. The way he was found and where he was shot just seems implausible he wasn't awake. If I'm not mistake he was sleeping up in a bunk.

I think all of it could have easily been staged to make it look as though they were asleep. I'd like to know a definitive answer as well JMO
I thought it was all staged to look as though they were asleep as well. But, prosecutors keep saying most were asleep.
Yup, we know GR, CSRsr, KR and little Chris were actually awake. I believe Dana was as well since she was shot under her shin, THIS being done whilst awake as the one who pulled that trigger WANTED her to know who it was.

What about the spying the hacking in all the stuff the Wagners are accused of there is a lot more to the murders than gore stuff, JMO
That's me I want to know about how they got by with the spying got past the dogs, and things like that. I don't want the gore. We know how many shots and don't need more than that. Plus who was the whimp that shot Chris SR! I am sure he gave them a fight!

I thought it was all staged to look as though they were asleep as well. But, prosecutors keep saying most were asleep.
Yup, we know GR, CSRsr, KR and little Chris were actually awake. I believe Dana was as well since she was shot under her shin, THIS being done whilst awake as the one who pulled that trigger WANTED her to know who it was.

That's why I believe it was staged. JW wanted them to know it was him.

I always thought Dewine was speculating or overstating in his usual fashion, when he said they were asleep. I mean, how would he know?

Perhaps I missed something beyond rumor and speculation. Do we have documentation provided by a reliable source that indicates who was awake or asleep? I can understand believing that CRSR and GR were awake since there is evidence of bodies being dragged and bloody footprints. But I can't recall any facts that indicate that anyone else was awake or not in bed.

THIS has been my question from the beginning. Having lived in an older mobile home in my earlier years, I can't grasp HOW this was done.

Same. These were pretty old mobiles. I remember that it was said that MOST of the victims were murdered execution style, in their beds. That doesn't mean they didn't waken. There were kids in two households. Those parents would not make a move with a gun pointed at them for fear of their children's lives. Unfortunately, CR2 was old enough to know so they killed him, but the three year old probably either laid still or never wakened.

I've never been able to buy into the theory that all but 2 were asleep either. Especially at Dana's home where there was a front and rear exit that weren't visible at the same time by only 1 person. I think that none of them entered any of the houses alone. One may have been the shooter at Dana's home (JW) but, I think in Dana's house and in FR's house, the shooter was accompanied by 1 or 2 others to keep the ones not currently being shot in place and quiet. At CRS's house, I think at least BW and GW went in together. And, if a house was entered by just 1 person (which I don't believe) ... then all exits would have been guarded by the others from the outside. But, again, I don't believe anyone went into any home all by themselves with possibly the exception of KR's. In the case of KR's house I somehow feel someone approached that house with KR's knowledge posing as a "friend."
ETA: If not a "friend" than under some ruse such as "We need to talk about the bad situation between BW and CRS and how we can make things better... We need to make peace for the sake of the children..." Along those lines or something similar.

Last edited:
I've never been able to buy into the theory that all but 2 were asleep either. Especially at Dana's home where there was a front and rear exit that weren't visible at the same time by only 1 person. I think that none of them entered any of the houses alone. One may have been the shooter at Dana's home (JW) but, I think in Dana's house and in FR's house, the shooter was accompanied by 1 or 2 others to keep the ones not currently being shot in place and quiet. At CRS's house, I think at least BW and GW went in together. And, if a house was entered by just 1 person (which I don't believe) ... then all exits would have been guarded by the others from the outside. But, again, I don't believe anyone went into any home all by themselves with possibly the exception of KR's. In the case of KR's house I somehow feel someone approached that house with KR's knowledge posing as a "friend."
ETA: If not a "friend" than under some ruse such as "We need to talk about the bad situation between BW and CRS and how we can make things better... We need to make peace for the sake of the children..." Along those lines or something similar.

I believe there were at least 2-3 at each home, and they drove into the mix of the other vehicles on the property, in a black vehicle that would be hard to see. However, its' likeness was drawn by someone who noticed it on the road, and it was later checked for dna by LE. That area is extremely rural so they'd know when folks would be most likely not to notice them, especially with houses sitting back off the road, and most folks using the parkway that ran by there as their route between towns and going to work. I'd say they'd driven that road in different vehicles at different times to ensure the best timing. Everyone was supposed to be going to work, or doing something the next day, or would not be missed for a while. I think they left the dogs outside so that BJM would think that there was no need to go inside, and it would give them more time to dispose of things, and get themselves together for, I'm sure, immediate questions as to Jake's whereabouts. They had to wonder right off where S was, and search for her, same as they did CR2, when they couldn't find him at first (according to LM). S would lead them straight to the Ws door in search of her.

This is what drew me in initially. I distinctly remember the first press conference and so little information was released. That just didn't make sense to me. And is still relevant today; very little information and not even leaks of any kind from anyone; so many family members involved and were able to keep it to themselves.
Does anyone think that part of the reason LE kept what they knew or suspected they knew for more than the obvious reason. Obviously they would not want to tip the killers off. But perhaps to avoid a vigilante situation. If ever there were cause for payback this would be it. Or retaliation possibly. The survivors of this tragedy certainly had 8 reasons. They never publicly mentioned W4 until they were in Alaska. Anyone who was frightened could now step forward and anyone who knew more but hoped for retribution might as well. JMO

Does anyone think that part of the reason LE kept what they knew or suspected they knew for more than the obvious reason. Obviously they would not want to tip the killers off. But perhaps to avoid a vigilante situation. If ever there were cause for payback this would be it. Or retaliation possibly. The survivors of this tragedy certainly had 8 reasons. They never publicly mentioned W4 until they were in Alaska. Anyone who was frightened could now step forward and anyone who knew more but hoped for retribution might as well. JMO
BBM
I could see that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads