Found Deceased NV - Amari Nicholson, 2, Las Vegas east of strip, 5 May 2021

Getting more details now ... :(:
“Breaking:
@LVMPD
reports that the body of 2-year-old Amari Nicholson has been found. Sources tell me the child's body was buried next to the Emerald Suites near Paradise & Twain.
@8newsnow
1:18 PM · May 12, 2021 (local)
https://twitter.com/vanessa_murphy/status/1392574936817053696?s=21

Unexpected. Surprised. Who would have thought??
I'm surprised at the buried part. Looks like a loose-gravel walkway/utlity area behind a building.

He's been there the whole time, dumped in an ugly alleyway.

jmo

FOX5 Las Vegas

Interesting comments
I felt like the mother had to know more, either right when she returned or maybe earlier? If police found blood on the wall, it would be hard for TN not to have discovered it or other signs in their small unit at Emerald Suites.

I wish we could confirm why she didn't end up taking AN with her to CO. Was there any premeditation in leaving him with TR? And when did the abuse TR confessed begin...only after TN left or was there a previous pattern?

Maybe someone can help me out.
LE has been suspicious of BF the entire time. Why weren't cadaver dogs brought out immediately? This baby could have been laid to rest a long time ago. We knew Pimp couldn't have gotten far with the baby. I'm so confused. And sad.

I felt like the mother had to know more, either right when she returned or maybe earlier? If police found blood on the wall, it would be hard for TN not to have discovered it or other signs in their small unit at Emerald Suites. I wish we could confirm why she didn't end up taking AN with her to CO. Was there any premeditation in leaving him with TR?

I don’t think this was the first time TR was ever abusive towards Amari, maybe he had bumps and bruises TN didn’t want her mom to see.. or maybe Amari was dead before she even left. My heart breaks for the grandma. She has been pretty open on social media with her thoughts on what happened, and what’s about to happen to TN now that Amari has been found.

I'm just going to leave some snips from article here. Best I add no commentary.
------------------------------------
Nicholson, who’d traveled on April 30 to tend to her mother following surgery, said that Rhodes had been upset about the trip but didn't further explain the argument, only noting that both had escalated it.

[snip]

“We’re just devastated and hoping for the best,” Nicholson said in the May 7 interview. “We just want our baby back as soon as possible, in the best condition possible."

“Terrell loves Amari like he’s his own,” Nicholson added. “He’s been the one who’s been taking care of Amari. Amari loves Terrell just as much as he does."
Man who pleaded for return of girlfriend's missing boy now suspected of murder

Howard added that Nicholson was supposed to buy a ticket for Armani so he could go to Colorado as well, but at the last minute, decided to leave the boy with Rhodes.

CBS Vegas said a reporter contacted Nicholson to get additional information, but she apparently hung up on the reporter.
Amari Nicholson: Grandmother says boyfriend’s story doesn’t add up after tot disappears from hotel at 6 a.m.

"I never said anybody was coming to get anybody but I did say somebody would be by," Nicholson said.

Tayler Nicholson said she made the comment someone would stop by after she argued with the boyfriend who was upset she was out of town.

“I said somebody would be pulling up and I’ll let you know when, but I never said for what or anything. I was a misunderstanding we had our little disagreement. And I’m poking the bear and he’s poking the bear back, so I let out the comment and coincidentally it matches the situation that we’re in,” Tayler Nicholson said.

Volunteers help search for missing 2-year-old boy, $30k reward offered by family
I'm going to be very surprised if the mother isn't charged with accessory after the fact.

Maybe someone can help me out.
LE has been suspicious of BF the entire time. Why weren't cadaver dogs brought out immediately? This baby could have been laid to rest a long time ago. We knew Pimp couldn't have gotten far with the baby. I'm so confused. And sad.

Very good question! Especially with the mom trying to divert search efforts where he was found. Could they have possibly moved him?

I don’t think this was the first time TR was ever abusive towards Amari, maybe he had bumps and bruises TN didn’t want her mom to see.. or maybe Amari was dead before she even left. My heart breaks for the grandma. She has been pretty open on social media with her thoughts on what happened, and what’s about to happen to TN now that Amari has been found.

This. The autopsy will probably show other injuries, that happened in the past.

Or maybe they can identify a date or range when Amari was killed. I also think it was before she left for the trip, or Amari was too injured to go.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back