GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having the knife doesn't necessarily imply premeditation, but the fact that she suffered multiple stab wounds may. I've seen cases where the prosecution successfully argued that the suspect had an opportunity to reconsider between each blow, which can demonstrate intent to kill for the subsequent blows.

Sure. Even in justified self-defense there is a “reasonable use of force” clause. Legally one can only use as much force as required to stop the perpetrator. It isn’t open season to the death, even if the criminal had deadly intent.

A man will almost always be held to a different standard than a woman. Legally the woman is considered to be at a physical disadvantage unless proven otherwise. The imbalance of strength will be considered, usually in favor of the woman.

His parents have both been named in the media. Easy step to find that both have criminal records.

With the sheriff saying it was an absolutely horrific crime scene, I'm leaning toward more a rage killing than one that was sexually driven. Although a sexual assault could be part of the rage.

Yeah I saw one of the criminal records on his dad.

smh

Having the knife doesn't necessarily imply premeditation, but the fact that she suffered multiple stab wounds may. I've seen cases where the prosecution successfully argued that the suspect had an opportunity to reconsider between each blow, which can demonstrate intent to kill for the subsequent blows.

‘Think about that reality. How much rage would a 14-year old boy have to have to stab any victim multiple times, let alone a 13-year old girl who was probably in the seventh or eighth grade? The mindset of that is just so evil!

According to Police Chief Hardwick:

“This is a cold-blooded murder of a 13-year-old young girl who did not deserve to die. …That being said, I don’t wanna mention the number of times [that she was stabbed], but it is horrific. It is horrible.”

Last edited:
Yeah I saw one of the criminal records on his dad.

smh

It's on MSM now so I guess I can post about it.

Aiden Fucci's dad was jailed for child abuse before son 'murdered classmate'

Now, The Sun can reveal Fucci's father Jason, 36, has an extensive rap sheet, including a stint in jail after being charged with lewd or lascivious battery and child abuse in 2003.

Filings obtained from Duval County Court for the first count show Fucci Sr., who was 18 at the time, was guilty of engaging in sexual activity with a 15-year-old female at his home.

The second count showed he "did knowingly or wilfully abuse a child by intentionally committing an act that could reasonably be expected to result in physical or mental injury to a person under the age of 18 years."

Fucci Sr. was sentenced to two years probation but was later jailed for 14 months after violating the conditions, with 158 days given as credit.

His rap sheet also includes a number of other run-ins with the law, with charges for theft and driving with a suspended license.

He was also booked in 2016 for battery, after cops claimed he got into a fight at a gas station with a couple while his son was present, although it is not known if this was young Aiden.

NINTCHDBPICT000652940820.jpg

It's on MSM now so I guess I can post about it.

Aiden Fucci's dad was jailed for child abuse before son 'murdered classmate'

Now, The Sun can reveal Fucci's father Jason, 36, has an extensive rap sheet, including a stint in jail after being charged with lewd or lascivious battery and child abuse in 2003.

Filings obtained from Duval County Court for the first count show Fucci Sr., who was 18 at the time, was guilty of engaging in sexual activity with a 15-year-old female at his home.

The second count showed he "did knowingly or wilfully abuse a child by intentionally committing an act that could reasonably be expected to result in physical or mental injury to a person under the age of 18 years."

Fucci Sr. was sentenced to two years probation but was later jailed for 14 months after violating the conditions, with 158 days given as credit.

His rap sheet also includes a number of other run-ins with the law, with charges for theft and driving with a suspended license.

He was also booked in 2016 for battery, after cops claimed he got into a fight at a gas station with a couple while his son was present, although it is not known if this was young Aiden.

NINTCHDBPICT000652940820.jpg
Nice…great role model. Sigh

Given Fucci's home life, my guess is he has a lot of violent thoughts, consumes violent material on the regular, uses drugs or alcohol (I bet $ on meth or salts) and went to the hang out spot with Tristyn already n the mood to do harm due to rage issues (thanks dad) . Perhaps Tristyn was blowing him off a lot recently, or he as told she said something behind his back, or she said something on social media he took wrong, or he was angry because she was dating someone else or hanging out with people that didn't like him, or it was the result of sexual tension and unrequieted love and he was just too awkward or scared to do anything but stab her to death. His instagram post just tells me he meant to do it and didn't regret it. If he does now it is because he was high when he did it. JMO.

Just checking around and doing some research. I think we are going to find out that Aiden was a very troubled boy.

No excuse but not surprised.

As if it’s not ugly already this is going to get much worse I fear.

MOO

Sure. Even in justified self-defense there is a “reasonable use of force” clause. Legally one can only use as much force as required to stop the perpetrator. It isn’t open season to the death, even if the criminal had deadly intent.

A man will almost always be held to a different standard than a woman. Legally the woman is considered to be at a physical disadvantage unless proven otherwise. The imbalance of strength will be considered, usually in favor of the woman.
Interestingly, the arrest and booking report for father mentions distinguishing marks: AOO Stature. Father is listed as being 5'3" and 215 lbs at 19 years old. What is Aiden's height and weight at 14 years old?

Interestingly, the arrest and booking report for father mentions distinguishing marks: AOO Stature. Father is listed as being 5'3" and 215 lbs at 19 years old. What is Aiden's height and weight at 14 years old?

An arrest warrant for Aiden isn’t coming up in search to get height and weight stats.

Tristyn was very athletic and physically fit. She wasn’t a tiny girl. She was slightly taller than other girls on her cheer squad and more stocky. (See her most recent Instagram posts.) She was probably one of the stronger girls that would do the lifting on her cheer squad, if they did those drills.

An adolescent boy, even if shorter and not athletic, would be stronger once the hormones kicked in. Even if Tristyn had equal or superior athletic strength there is still the whole psychology of the situation.

A raging guy is not something that anyone can easily handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie