CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
REALL LARRY?! We dont need to make up any excuse for u needing to b arrested. U obviously don’t give credit to ur fellow humans that r using their god given common sense. Plz quit acting like u haven’t done something wrong. Ur a horrible actor. MOO

"People are grasping for an excuse to arrest me."

But who are the people he is referring to? The different youtube channels that feature Maya's case? Us?

Not long ago he said he was solely focused on the children.

In that regard, we are not the ones who had that other-worldly phone call with the media. You did. Do you still think Maya did this to you and children?

"People are grasping for an excuse to arrest me."

But who are the people he is referring to? The different youtube channels that feature Maya's case? Us?

Not long ago he said he was solely focused on the children.

In that regard, we are not the ones who had that other-worldly phone call with the media. You did. Do you still think Maya did this to you and children?

This statement makes it even more apparent that Larry cares more about his guns than he does about his wife. Maybe, if he had shown a little more emotion from the beginning, people wouldn't be "grasping for an excuse" to arrest him. Everything he's complaining about, he did to himself. He only has himself to blame.

Amateur opinion and speculation

This statement makes it even more apparent that Larry cares more about his guns than he does about his wife. Maybe, if he had shown a little more emotion from the beginning, people wouldn't be "grasping for an excuse" to arrest him. Everything he's complaining about, he did to himself. He only has himself to blame.

This is not coming from him; it's lawyer speak.
Won't help. If anything, it will hurt....in my amateur opinion and speculation

agreed. He seems to either be self-talking himself into maintaining a facade or is extremely confident that she won’t be found IMO. His behavior is very concerning to me.

MOO the dates that the pictures LM took were time stamped on 1/9/21 and then downloaded on 1/23/21. Soooo a few days after Maya is missing LM takes multiple pictures of his guns and ammo with his 4 year old son surrounded by them? I highlighted that statement in yellow in the pic. It is from the news clip regarding the GVRO. upload_2021-5-12_17-58-7.jpeg

MOO the dates that the pictures LM took were time stamped on 1/9/21 and then downloaded on 1/23/21. Soooo a few days after Maya is missing LM takes multiple pictures of his guns and ammo with his 4 year old son surrounded by them? I highlighted that statement in yellow in the pic. It is from the news clip regarding the GVRO. View attachment 297002
Pictures were taken on 1/9/2020. Downloaded on 1/23/2021.

Pictures were taken on 1/9/2020. Downloaded on 1/23/2021.

Right! I wasn’t really asking, I was emphasizing that CVPD sat on this evidence. They downloaded these picture on January 23rd!!!! This nut bar (LM) took these pictures the Sunday after Maya was missing. That wasn’t enough for them to serve the GVRO months ago? Not to mention the CVPD also had the audio video at that point of the sounds of what we all now know are confirmed gunshots from the night of 1/6/21. Come the F on. MOO

Right! I wasn’t really asking, I was emphasizing that CVPD sat on this evidence. They downloaded these picture on January 23rd!!!! This nut bar (LM) took these pictures the Sunday after Maya was missing. That wasn’t enough for them to serve the GVRO months ago? Not to mention the CVPD also had the audio video at that point of the sounds of what we all now know are confirmed gunshots from the night of 1/6/21. Come the F on. MOO
The pictures were taken a year before she went missing 1/9/2020, not 1/9/2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong