Found Deceased NV - Amari Nicholson, 2, Las Vegas east of strip, 5 May 2021

MAY 12, 2021
Police find body of 2-year-old Amari Nicholson, grandmother speaks out - KRDO
[...]

Carrie Howard, who lives in Salida, Colorado, is Amari's grandmother. After the murder charge was filed, Howard spoke about the overwhelming emotion she felt.

Howard says, "I’m broken, this is the worst pain I’ve ever felt in my life." She adds, "I just want to bury my grandson. At least let him have that last moment in peace and not in terror, but it’s just time to wait and see what they can get out of him (Rhodes)."

The grandmother believes Rhodes is guilty of murdering her only grandson. She says, "He’s violent and he’s on drugs, and you know so he did it because the baby peed his pants." Howard adds, "He admitted that he did it, because he peed his pants, and I’m told there’s a video of him actually doing it that the police found on deleted files on his phone."

[...]

Getting more details now ... :(:
“Breaking:
@LVMPD
reports that the body of 2-year-old Amari Nicholson has been found. Sources tell me the child's body was buried next to the Emerald Suites near Paradise & Twain.
@8newsnow
1:18 PM · May 12, 2021 (local)
https://twitter.com/vanessa_murphy/status/1392574936817053696?s=21

Unexpected. Surprised. Who would have thought??
buried? how? ugh damn damn damn
In the first photo below, there is a pile of rock just in front of the alleyway where Amari's body was found. Could be a possibility that the body was concealed under rock... ? :(:mad::(

Astrid Méndez on Twitter
E1N5InbUcAEwBdO
E1N5InbVEAAiuta
E1N5IoZVoAI6mPc
E1N5IoZVkAIBkA5

MAY 12, 2021
Police find body of 2-year-old Amari Nicholson, grandmother speaks out - KRDO
[...]

Carrie Howard, who lives in Salida, Colorado, is Amari's grandmother. After the murder charge was filed, Howard spoke about the overwhelming emotion she felt.

Howard says, "I’m broken, this is the worst pain I’ve ever felt in my life." She adds, "I just want to bury my grandson. At least let him have that last moment in peace and not in terror, but it’s just time to wait and see what they can get out of him (Rhodes)."

The grandmother believes Rhodes is guilty of murdering her only grandson. She says, "He’s violent and he’s on drugs, and you know so he did it because the baby peed his pants." Howard adds, "He admitted that he did it, because he peed his pants, and I’m told there’s a video of him actually doing it that the police found on deleted files on his phone."

[...]

Is this the mother whose daughter was in foster care for most of her life?

Aw. Once again. I agree with you Katydid23.
Mr. Control, lost the control of his money maker. So the heartless "*advertiser censored* decided to show her".
The visuals of what this devil did to this baby boy are clear.
May he rot. Moo times a hundred times

He probably doesn't want anyone to see what kind of damage he did to the little guy. :(

Is this the mother whose daughter was in foster care for most of her life?
Yes, she also said Amari was her only grandchild, no acknowledgement of the grandchild born when her daughter was 12.
CH said she’s known the Rhodes family for 12 years, TR is 27 so that means she has known them since he was 15 years old and TN was 9? (I think TN is 21 but I’m not sure)
I just saw Grandmas interview. She said she has known the Rhodes family for 12 years. She knew he was violent and warned Taylar about him. Also said he beat on Taylar and Amari and had reported this to CPS who took no action.

Yes, she also said Amari was her only grandchild, no acknowledgement of the grandchild born when her daughter was 12.
CH said she’s known the Rhodes family for 12 years, TR is 27 so that means she has known them since he was 15 years old and TN was 9? (I think TN is 21 but I’m not sure)
It makes me sick that she is now being holier than thou.

I just saw Grandmas interview. She said she has known the Rhodes family for 12 years. She knew he was violent and warned Taylar about him. Also said he beat on Taylar and Amari and had reported this to CPS who took no action.

My question then... why did Taylar leave Amari with him? Why!!!!????
I think because Taylar grew up in the system, had been raised around abusive situations, grew up to be involved in abusive relationships, so it seemed 'normal' that her 2 yr old was beaten for wetting his pants.

It makes me sick that she is now being holier than thou.
I believe the grandmother would be considered a victim as far as WS is concerned.
Amari's mother is still considered a victim at this point. She had a rough childhood. Why is it okay that Amari was left in dangerous situations (because he mother was abused and for that reason couldn't protect him) but it's not okay that his mother was?
We don't know how the grandmother was raised or what she was subjected to as a child. Honestly it's none of our business. IMO this could be an ongoing multigenerational issue.
None of that IMO excuses what happened to Amari. Someone needed to protect this little boy.

I believe the grandmother would be considered a victim as far as WS is concerned.
Amari's mother is still considered a victim at this point. She had a rough childhood. Why is it okay that Amari was left in dangerous situations (because he mother was abused and for that reason couldn't protect him) but it's not okay that his mother was?
We don't know how the grandmother was raised or what she was subjected to as a child. Honestly it's none of our business. IMO this could be an ongoing multigenerational issue.
None of that IMO excuses what happened to Amari. Someone needed to protect this little boy.
I don’t think anyone is suggesting the grandmother’s family dysfunction killed anyone, after all, she’s not a suspect or POI, that’s all on TH.
No one made him kill a child.
There are, however, multiple comments on what is an acceptable display in public of grief, so I can only assume that’s okay to discuss.

And I agree with you, except that the nan is now speaking out and acting like her parenting had nothing to do with this child's death. It may be multigenerational, but she is blaming her daughter.

And I agree with you, except that the nan is now speaking out and acting like her parenting had nothing to do with this child's death. It may be multigenerational, but she is blaming her daughter.

I don't blame Grandma for being angry. She bought her grandson an airline ticket so he could come home to see her but he was left alone with a violent abuser. :(

Last edited:
Apparently her daughter knew that her abusive boyfriend had beaten her baby to death. She admitted to knowing about that murder before she even flew back home from CO. So Grandma is blaming her daughter for covering for her homicidal boyfriend, and sending the cops on a wild goose chase.

I don't blame Grandma for being angry. She bought her grandson an airline ticket so he could come home to see her but he was left alone with a violent abuser. :(
Is there proof that she knew that the babe was dead before she left?

Apparently her daughter knew that her abusive boyfriend had beaten her baby to death. She admitted to knowing about that murder before she even flew back home from CO. So Grandma is blaming her daughter for covering for her homicidal boyfriend, and sending the cops on a wild goose chase.

Source?

Because I’ve read what is on FB, where they post a photo of a PM written after he was arrested and the police had confirmed to the mother that her baby was dead, you have to make a stretch to interpret your claim from the PM, although that is exactly what is happening on FB.
There’s also a picture of her only fans some dude posted, claiming she’s working, but it’s nothing but the title page which is accessible 24/7.
The blaming of the mother for her child’s murder is sad, with misogynistic slurs to rile the crowd, as is the grandmother getting approval from the FB gang for joining in the fray. Against her own daughter who’s child was murdered.
They are exploiting gramma’s grief to support their agenda and she doesn’t know what is happening.
FB rumors are not a reliable source.
I’ll wait for the police to confirm her guilt before I judge her for her child’s death.

Source?

Because I’ve read what is on FB, where they post a photo of a PM written after he was arrested and the police had confirmed to the mother that her baby was dead, you have to make a stretch to interpret your claim from the PM, although that is exactly what is happening on FB.
There’s also a picture of her only fans some dude posted, claiming she’s working, but it’s nothing but the title page which is accessible 24/7.
The blaming of the mother for her child’s murder is sad, with misogynistic slurs to rile the crowd, as is the grandmother getting approval from the FB gang for joining in the fray. Against her own daughter who’s child was murdered.
They are exploiting gramma’s grief to support their agenda and she doesn’t know what is happening.
FB rumors are not a reliable source.
I’ll wait for the police to confirm her guilt before I judge her for her child’s death.
I am not blaming her for the actual death of her child.

In the first photo below, there is a pile of rock just in front of the alleyway where Amari's body was found. Could be a possibility that the body was concealed under rock... ? :(:mad::(

Astrid Méndez on Twitter
E1N5InbUcAEwBdO
E1N5InbVEAAiuta
E1N5IoZVoAI6mPc
E1N5IoZVkAIBkA5

It also looks like there is a sewer or water valve opening just in front of and to the left of the can.

What an absolute shame. Prayers and thoughts to this little angel's family and those who did love him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge
Back