Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #57 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to be needlessly gross, but I watch a youtube channel that specializes in bio/crime scene clean up jobs (and yes, it's very gross, but also highly educational). Without going into any detail, the fact of the matter is, most bio clean up scenes contain (often) ample amounts of evidence virtually undetected by the average Joe, or average Barry, as it were. Carpeting, sub flooring, sheetrock & baseboards often have to be removed to clean all of it up. So even if someone were to clean everything they can see, what they're really doing is leaving loads of evidence for the CSI team, that actually proves they did try and hide all evidence of a crime.
Well curiosity got the best of me ! I watched a couple episodes.
Quite a eye opener ! Better informed now that it might be impossible to clean a crime scene on the surface and not leave something behind.
Adding I could not do that job of the crime scene cleanup service crew but kudos to them and thank goodness their services are available to families.

.‘People don’t know the truth’: Suzanne Morphew’s husband breaks silence after three months | FOX21 News Colorado
Suzanne’s father, Gene Moorman, 87, spoke with FOX21’s Lauren Scharf about his daughter. One of his fondest memories with Suzanne, he said, is dancing with her.
:( :( :(

Also from this link :
During a 25-minute conversation that took place Tuesday, Barry theorized over what may have happened to his wife. He mentioned the possibility of an animal attack, an accident, perhaps, with someone on the road, or even, he said, a run-in with someone who knows her well.
Emphasis mine.

I do agree with that last bit.

Also this gem :

“We don’t know why God does what he does,” Barry told Scharf. ” But we have to trust him.”
Emph. mine.
I don't know how I missed this !!!

It's prob. been discussed much earlier.
So, it's God's fault ??
Is that what you're implying, Barry ?
How loathsome.
MOO.

This photo was originally in the above msm site and I think maybe the same article before it was updated ?
I admit I don't like it, esp. the B&W one.
I know it's after the fact.

Imo. :(

Fox21News 2021.jpg

Last edited:
Bwa hahaha !

Also, whilst Barry cools his heels in jail, he might want a photo of what he is most likely missing ??

View attachment 297080

It appears as if this is the same bobcat hastily packed on the Beverly Hillbillies Gettin' Outta Dodge trailer photo ?
Same color.
MOO

You should send him that in a frame shaped like a bobcat of the feline variety.

.‘People don’t know the truth’: Suzanne Morphew’s husband breaks silence after three months | FOX21 News Colorado
Suzanne’s father, Gene Moorman, 87, spoke with FOX21’s Lauren Scharf about his daughter. One of his fondest memories with Suzanne, he said, is dancing with her.
:( :( :(

This photo was originally in this msm site and I think maybe the same article before it was updated ?
I admit I don't like it, esp. the B&W one.
I know it's after the fact.
Imo. :(

View attachment 297082

This has been mentioned before in previous threads, again note she is holding his hands ( fingers) he is not holding hers.

No matter what may come with the AA - or trial - or searches - or any theories floating out there including mine - I think it is critical at this point to keep the families very much in prayer and focus. And I very much mean both Suzanne's and Barry's. These must be horrid times for both !! Not many could imagine what this would be like - ever to experience. I also think that it is very important to pull back and have patience. Suzanne's girls need the most collective prayers and support at this point. No matter what happened.

Last edited:
“Anyone else think CM and crew have been playing good cop/ bad cop to elicit interviews or whatever? I’m not opposed to their tactics because I back the Blue and believe they have justice at heart. IMO”

Quoting the above post by @mom2chloe cuz I don’t know how to bring over from previous thread. ;)
Yes, I think it’s definitely possible that’s what’s going on. And as someone with both Retired and Active members of LE on my Mom’s and Husband’s side of family, I fully support and back the Blue too. And since this just happens to be Law Enforcement Week, to any former and/or active LE reading here, thank you for having put/putting your lives on the line every day to serve, protect, keep us safe, and for pursuing justice for victims.
You are appreciated.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

I, too, support our men and women in Blue....
And keep them in my nightly prayers!

<3

As noted earlier, the objection could be posted to a member only site, such as Pacer, before it’s posted on Colorado judicial site.
I think it was @Ontario Mom who suggested this. MOO

Does anyone know when Suzanne’s cancer returned for a 3rd time? 3x doesn’t sound good. Does anyone know what kind of cancer she had and if it was terminal? Had she started treatments again? Medical bills another financial burden for them. I’m sure their med ins. premiums was very expensive and since he was self employed they most likely had to pay for it themselves not employer paid. Maybe that’s why he was selling properties and cashing in on his business plus paying the daughters college tuition and fees. Why in the heck was he living beyond his means buying that million dollar home? I bet property taxes, homeowners ins, HOA fees, utility bills were high.

Suzanne was supposed to have been cleared of cancer and I believe it was Barry's mother who said this on Facebook. Also, LS reported this. That Suzanne and the family had just celebrated her birthday and her "all clear" from cancer - she had beat it once again,

She was going onto low dose maintenance chemotherapy. I believe it was Lauren who reported her appointment was on Monday, May 11.

And I will add this too - God Bless LE !!!!!! Every single branch that has worked on Suzanne's case. Bless their hearts and souls. I believe whole heartedly that they have worked so very hard for Suzanne and continue to do so. They ROCK !!!

I feel sorry for the public defender who was assigned to represent this guy. BM is such a control freak he’s probably trying to tell the defender how to handle his case which will cause him to withdraw.
Atty are used to know-it-all clients. The attys assigned to BM are reaping millions in free advertising.

IHMO, the attys won't quit due to obnoxiousness - only if the evidence is overwhelming and the defendant absolutely refuses to cop a plea.

BTW, what does SMH stand for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member