Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #57 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it, accidentally while deeply immersed in some horrible work, and I thought it must be fake...
So I popped on and I sent it straight to a moderator cos I just did not believe what I was reading..
I have no words, unusually.
Well, I have, I'm sure but they're deep somewhere inside me.. paralysed...
dude did not know where to stop, did he?
I have her life, her wealth, her children and now her vote as well....
Cracked!

Usually, there is little to no blood if a cadaver is dissected/dismembered some hours after death – IIRC, it's around 6 hours. In some few cases there can be a release of post-mortem blood from injuries sustained before or even after death, but I believe only rarely does this occur.

Also, blood after death has different properties from that released by a living body. Simplistically, it is less liquid, more coagulated. I imagine a forensics serologist could determine if blood found at a crime scene was released by a living person, or was from one who was already deceased eg. were it to be found at all on, for example, clothing worn or tools used by a murder suspect.

What I'm trying to convey as delicately as possible is that if BM strangled or drowned SM at a particular time, and some hours later prepared her body for removal in, for example, a number of coolers to be concealed perhaps in several locations, there may have been very little blood, or even no blood, needing to be cleaned up at the site used for body preparation.

Doubtless some perhaps even minuscule body tissue would have been missed in any clean-up by BM, yet retrieved by LE and its DNA identified.

All the above is solely my inexpert postulations.
A lot of information. ^^^

I think the fact that there were (allegedly) no coolers found in the house may mean some terrible post-mortem things Barry did.
And I believe LE have the goods on him to charge with murder in the 1st.
So sorry that she ever met him !
Imo.

I found it, accidentally while deeply immersed in some horrible work, and I thought it must be fake...
So I popped on and I sent it straight to a moderator cos I just did not believe what I was reading..
I have no words, unusually.
Well, I have, I'm sure but they're deep somewhere inside me.. paralysed...
dude did not know where to stop, did he?
I have her life, her wealth, her children and now her vote as well....
Cracked!

Ah, Kitty, you've managed to express exactly how I feel as I try to assimilate the facts we've learned about BM.

I could never have produced such a crisp and vivid summation as your

"dude did not know where to stop did he? I have her life, her wealth, her children and now her vote as well... Cracked!"

I applaud you, and your agile mind!

I seem to remember a lady in Texas who got 8 years, then reduced to 5 years for voting illegally.
watch his lawyer use that guardianship paperwork and call a proxy vote since she was missing and not considered deceased. lets hope the forged paperwork is the guardianship paperwork.
it doesn't work that way. There is no proxy voting.

FBI called him & set up a meeting with him. He met with 2 FBI agents on April 22, 2021 about the voter fraud. Here he’s trying to get away with MURDER ONE and they are asking him about voter fraud. I bet he was a complete nervous wreck from the time he talked to them on the phone until he met with them. I bet he had to change his shorts a time or two. No wonder he looks like HE!! Ohmmmgeee

Last edited:
The seller holds the mortgage for you. You make payments directly to the seller. And you are the owner of the house.
The papers you sign will allow the seller to foreclose on the house if you renege on the deal.

I was going to post a link, but my internet security blocked it (malicious attack), so I will have to say IMO.
Why would this be any more useful to BM than having the buyer go through a bank?
I suppose he could be laundering money? Is there a Russian oligarch somewhere in the picture?

Why would this be any more useful to BM than having the buyer go through a bank?
I suppose he could be laundering money? Is there a Russian oligarch somewhere in the picture?

Perhaps a bank would have considered that he/they were financially overextended at the time, so would not allow an additional mortgage? If they were still carrying a mortgage on the Indiana property. And perhaps had vehicle loans/other loans in the picture. With a limited income.

A seller who is willing to hold the mortgage doesn't have to observe financial limitations if they don't want to.

Keeping in mind that I don't think we know how the mortgages were paid, or who held the mortgages. I believe it was just speculation on the part of OP.

FBI called him & set up a meeting with him. He met with 2 FBI agents on April 22, 2021 about the voter fraud. Here he’s trying to get away with MURDER ONE and they are asking him about voter fraud. I bet he was a complete nervous wreck from the time he talked to them on the phone until he met with them. I bet he had to change his shirts a time or two. No wonder he looks like HE!! Ohmmmgeee
Imagine his relief when he found out they "only" wanted to question him about voter fraud.

Dumb as a bag of rocks. You would think that he would do everything in his power not to draw LE’s attention to him, knowing that the slightest slip up could nail him.
He probably felt pretty good about Andy's search failure, snickering at the time they wasted, the places they didn't go. Thought he could get away with the whole shebang.

FBI called him & set up a meeting with him. He met with 2 FBI agents on April 22, 2021 about the voter fraud. Here he’s trying to get away with MURDER ONE and they are asking him about voter fraud. I bet he was a complete nervous wreck from the time he talked to them on the phone until he met with them. I bet he had to change his shirts a time or two. No wonder he looks like HE!! Ohmmmgeee
Fact that the FBI interviewed him on April 22 makes me think they knew that state LE was going to arrest him soon. JMO.

It is probably fair enough to give the families the night to digest (and grieve) what is contained in the affidavit.
They are about to face an onslaught of media material about it.
Absolutely it’s fair and reasonable and the right thing to do to allow the surviving loved ones a first look at the AA.
In another Colorado case last year, the heinous murder of 11 year old Gannon Stauch, the Prosecution asked that his family have a full week to absorb the details prior to the public. Unfortunately the AA was leaked and they didn’t get that.
JMO I can wait.

Attachments

• E623258C-9A4B-4328-BCC5-2B529F8A3912.jpeg
    E623258C-9A4B-4328-BCC5-2B529F8A3912.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors