Found Deceased AL - Caleb Whisnand Jr., 1 month old, Montgomery, 8 May 2021 *Arrest*

Did they give him something to make him "sleep" ??
:eek:
If they didn't want Caleb, all they had to do was to call CPS first, and then later place him with a loving family !!!!
Grrr.... I am seething !

Horrifying.
No words that I will use here.
:mad:

:eek:And lose food stamps & welfare benefits (aka drug money)? You've lost your mind, sober one.;)

Well, she sure looked all cozied up next to him in the presser.
NOT at all like someone who is going to leave some guy.
UGH
I am so Pi$$ed off at these parents who are killing these innocent little ones.
bbm
This ! (esp. the bolded)
My biased opinion is that the mother knows more than she's saying.

I didn't like it that the paternal grands are making excuses for a man who killed their grandson.
"... She was going to leave him...." Yes, we can tell she was through with him ! *sarcasm intended*

Now this man if convicted, will most likely receive three hots and a cot for the rest of his natural life, courtesy of the taxpayer.
The punishments for such crimes are far too lenient.
Imo.

oh my word. I haven't followed this one - been so caught up in Amari's case. Just watched the parents initial presser with the hooey story about some abduction. The affect of both these parents screamed this was no abduction. I cannot fathom how one kills a five week old infant. I mean, I cannot understand how anybody abuses or murders a child but five week old FGS?

I hope they throw the book at daddy and ANYONE else who was involved in this little darlin's death.

i saw this after all i saw w amari yesterday and had to log off!!!

For a meth addict he's really a bad liar.

Vicious drug. Violent people. JMO you live with one, and bear children with them you know he's lying his tail off.

Beautiful, beautiful little baby doll. Hoping his sibling gets a chance of a better life.

I find it so tragic that so many decent, caring people, who desperately want to be parents, but struggle. Then there seem to be so many others, who are not equipped to care for children, yet have no problem procreating, and then expose those precious children to harm and hurt.

The past 20 to 40 years have been one of the least violent and most peaceful periods of time in human history.

For someone like yourself who is active on many threads, commenting and aware of many cases where violence is the ONLY factor, this is an odd comment. This is a one month old baby. He was murdered. By his father. Pretty crazy of you to belittle the facts.

If the baby was born in a hospital, surely they would not have let her bring that baby home with drugs in his system. CPS would have been called wouldn't they?
In California, CPS immediately gets involved if a baby has drugs in their system at birth. The Mom will have to jump through some hoops to get custody of her child back, including taking drug tests and parenting classes for 6 months to a year.

Is there a thread for strictly for court documents and links to articles? I enjoy the conversation but looking for records and always see new details on this platform after exhausting a thorough search on articles.

Blunt force trauma to the head...intentionally shaking/slamming head against a hard surface obviously comes to mind, but after watching that press conference, I wonder if the father was holding Caleb (when he wasn’t in ANY condition to hold a fragile baby) and stumbled. (That and accidentally falling asleep w baby was always a fear with mine - I’m so clumsy).

In California, CPS immediately gets involved if a baby has drugs in their system at birth. The Mom will have to jump through some hoops to get custody of her child back, including taking drug tests and parenting classes for 6 months to a year.
It's the same here in Texas. That baby would never have been allowed to stay in their custody. Course all this is speculation on my part and far as the mom is concerned. There has to be a reason she has not been arrested...or not even mentioned!!

What a bizarre press conference. I have never in my life - I thought the Chris Watts interview was bad, but boy does this top that.
I wonder if the mother knew. Maybe not since she has not been charged?
I think she knew. During the presser, her entire demeanor changes from "too shy" to "absolutely adamant and strong" when she states that she was home with her 2 year old. IMO they concocted their story knowing he is going to prison on his drug charges anyway, so she gets to stay free to raise her other child. This baby was murdered at home, not an accident, probably cried too much. Father took his body to the woods then went to the gas station. I bet the father also gave the location of the body to LE when they pointed out how their story was really dumb. I am not comfortable with the other child staying with this mother. All JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back