Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #57 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my father were charged with the murder of my mother, I would want to read the AA (although I would be afraid of what it said). I would want to know WHY he was arrested and what evidence the State had against him.

I believe that CC stated that the daughters were some place with Barry joking and laughing shortly after Suzanne's disappearance. He found it quite strange that was their demeanor with their mother missing.

What on earth could he have told them to make them act so callously towards their missing mother? Could Suzanne have discussed her future plans with her children? Could Barry have planted the idea in their heads that Suzanne left him for another guy?

JMO.
IMO he may have pushed a theory that she actually left them, and not a kidnapper/mountain lion/accident ?

Maybe Suzanne dared to say she wasn't going to vote for Trump and that was part of an argument with BM. Highly unlikely I know, but given 2020 was the craziest year ever, a murder over voting choices wouldn't be out of the realms of possibilities.

Her stepbrother Thomas is really sharing so much of Suzanne's light with us. It is beautiful
Yes, great conversation! It’s so nice to learn more about the person Suzanne was. Really sad I’ll not get the chance to ever know her. She’s one of those peeps you stay friends with for decades! I lost my BFF of 30+ years to cancer a few years ago. It has hit me almost as hard as losing my mom. Really, really truly good people and friends are too far and few between, sad to say. MOO
Waiting on AA

This is my gut feeling also. That difference, if it exists, could make all of it so much more difficult for them.

It is my fervent hope that they will be able to be there for each other and find comfort together, no matter what happens in court and/or how they individually perceive what their dad’s involvement might be.
My heart goes out to them!

Great post, Rolo!

Agree with you on Inmate Morphew’s appearance. Checkout the latest screen grab of BM @ today’s advisement! Did he receive some jailhouse justice? (Black eye) something going on with that right eye. Whooo

He looks like he’s gained a little weight in his face since the mugshot he must be eating a lot of chips, cookies, candy and his beloved peanut butter. I bet those muscles turn to fat quickly.

Agree with you on Inmate Morphew’s appearance. Checkout the latest screen grab of BM @ today’s advisement! Did he receive some jailhouse justice? (Black eye) something going on with that right eye. Whooo

sure looks like a black eye. His bullying, narcissism, manipulation won’t be tolerated in jail. His right eye is swollen too. You can clearly see the black eye when you zoom in.

He couldn’t get along with many people not even his employees I can’t imagine him getting along with other inmates. I think he was so jealous Suzanne had so many friends and people that loved her and that’s why he kept her isolated from everyone in that PP home and kept the girls from having anything to do with Suzanne’s side of the family. That is so typical of an abuser. AM said cell service in that house was almost not having it at all very bad and most of his calls went to VM. Barry made sure he always had great cell service on his jobs. Suzanne was in that house most of the day with barely any reception.

Certainty something has happened to his eye. Is there a reason why he is now in blue stripes not orange?

Oh wow I just saw the photo! That’s bad! Wonder what happened?!
Maybe he’s in the prison medical unit if there is one? His face looks rough. In addition to the obvious injuries under his eyes and facial swelling, it looks like there is also some bruising on his nose and small bandages on his nose and above it between his eyebrows.

What happened Barry? Did you try and act all macho and mouth off to the wrong prison gang member? Was someone trying to steal your peanut butter? Or maybe someone was trying to make you their boyfriend? How does it feel to be hurt, scared and vulnerable? How does it feel to lose control Barry?

Karma’s a real b#^%* isn’t she? Hope they sell cover up in the prison commissary. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23