Found Deceased AL - Caleb Whisnand Jr., 1 month old, Montgomery, 8 May 2021 *Arrest*

I think she knew. During the presser, her entire demeanor changes from "too shy" to "absolutely adamant and strong" when she states that she was home with her 2 year old. IMO they concocted their story knowing he is going to prison on his drug charges anyway, so she gets to stay free to raise her other child. This baby was murdered at home, not an accident, probably cried too much. Father took his body to the woods then went to the gas station. I bet the father also gave the location of the body to LE when they pointed out how their story was really dumb. I am not comfortable with the other child staying with this mother. All JMO

Agreed. I would say their stories may have differed to police - based on their state at the press conference these 2 "parents" don't have 2 brain cells to rub together. I imagine the police knew as soon as they talked to them that the baby was deceased. So sad - I hope the other child is placed in a safe home.

MAY 14, 2021
Caleb Whisnand Jr. died from blunt force trauma before father charged (montgomeryadvertiser.com)
Caleb Whisnand Jr., born on April 8, was killed on Monday sometime between 3:45 p.m. and 10:49 p.m., court records state.

Caleb ‘C.J.’ Whisnand killed by blunt force trauma to head, court records state - al.com
Earlier documents said the deadly assault happened on Hunter Loop Road in Montgomery, but the newer charge only lists the place of occurrence as taking place in Montgomery.

Hunter Loop Rd, Montgomery to Circle K - Google Maps

Last edited:
MAY 14, 2021
Caleb Whisnand Jr. died from blunt force trauma before father charged (montgomeryadvertiser.com)
Caleb Whisnand Jr., born on April 8, was killed on Monday sometime between 3:45 p.m. and 10:49 p.m., court records state.

Caleb ‘C.J.’ Whisnand killed by blunt force trauma to head, court records state - al.com
Earlier documents said the deadly assault happened on Hunter Loop Road in Montgomery, but the newer charge only lists the place of occurrence as taking place in Montgomery.

New something rotten was up as soon as soon as they gave that methed up presser.He disappeared Saturday, but neither one bothered to report him missing till Monday. Lock them both up. MOO

MAY 14, 2021

Is that location where they live or is it the stores address?

Is that location where they live or is it the stores address?
The Circle K is on Wetumpka Highway. I am not sure what the Hunter Loop Rd. address is. They were living with Caleb Sr.'s parents.

There was also a report that Caleb Sr. and the baby were seen in north Montgomery at 3 p.m. but that is no longer in the article. See post below. MOO
MAY 11, 2021 - Updated at 9:39 PM
Missing Montgomery infant last seen Monday, deputies say (wsfa.com)
[...]

ALEA initially reported Whisnand was last seen on Saturday wearing a camouflage onesie at 9 p.m. in Montgomery, according to the alert. The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office says Whisnand was later seen Monday at 10:45 p.m. at a gas station in the city.

The sheriff’s office says the father was seen with the infant in north Montgomery around 3 p.m. Monday.
[...]

They probably didn't become sober enough to realize the baby was dead until Mon. Came out of their drug induced haze and realized what he had done. He may very well not remember what happened but it happened and he should be given the max. I hope he suffers greatly from withdrawals while he sits in jail but that would be nowhere near the suffering of this precious baby. And the mom...seriously..charge her for something too..even if it's being a worthless mother. She knew he had drug problems, I'm sure she does too, back when he was arrested and her other child was an infant. I'm so so tired of this crap. Worthless, drugged out parents, evil boyfriends (Amari) and the beautiful children who die. I wish there was some way to screen and prevent some parents of taking their baby home. It never ends..:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad:

They probably didn't become sober enough to realize the baby was dead until Mon. Came out of their drug induced haze and realized what he had done. He may very well not remember what happened but it happened and he should be given the max. I hope he suffers greatly from withdrawals while he sits in jail but that would be nowhere near the suffering of this precious baby. And the mom...seriously..charge her for something too..even if it's being a worthless *** mother. She knew he had drug problems, I'm sure she does too, back when he was arrested and her other child was an infant. I'm so so tired of this crap. Worthless, drugged out parents, evil boyfriends (Amari) and the beautiful children who die. I wish there was some way to screen and prevent some parents of taking their baby home. It never ends..:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad:
I'm sure she is too. New Baby,and scrawny as all let out. Not an ounce of baby fat. I'll bet the Babe was born with drugs in his system. MOO

In California, CPS immediately gets involved if a baby has drugs in their system at birth. The Mom will have to jump through some hoops to get custody of her child back, including taking drug tests and parenting classes for 6 months to a year.

they get them back too easily.... see link for justice rees. he was born w meth in his system and removed but she got him back in like a week. then proceeded to go into some meth psychosis and left him in a slough while looking for he baby daddy who was out there w some other woman. Justice was 19 days old.

https://www.davisvanguard.org/2017/06/evidence-testimony-complete-reess-prelim-death-baby-justice/

Last edited:
The Circle K is on Wetumpka Highway. I am not sure what the Hunter Loop Rd. address is. They were living with Caleb Sr.'s parents.

There was also a report that Caleb Sr. and the baby were seen in north Montgomery at 3 p.m. but that is no longer in the article. See post below. MOO

Hunter Loop Road is fairly near the back gate of Maxwell Airforce Base - opposite side of the city.

I've watched this 3 times and I don't see where she's laughing. Can you please tell me at what point, does she laugh? Not disputing what you're saying, I just want to see it for myself. Thank you!
I didn't see where she laughed either. What I did see was prior to coming to the podium, the dad kept putting his arm around her and I could see her clinch her teeth. You could see her jaw clinch. Then while speaking he would continually put his arm around her. At one point he had his hand around the back of her neck and when he drew her in his hand was clinched in her hair.

I don't know the role, if any she played in this horrific story, but I do recognize an abusive man and his controlling/silent threats via arm movements disguised to look like comfort. AMO and my past personal experience with an abusive ex husband.
EBM to remove unnecessary info

Last edited:
In California, CPS immediately gets involved if a baby has drugs in their system at birth. The Mom will have to jump through some hoops to get custody of her child back, including taking drug tests and parenting classes for 6 months to a year.

In my state a baby born with drugs in their system is removed from the mother and her parental rights are automatically terminated. I have friends who are foster parents and they went to the hospital and picked up and kept the babies until they were adopted.

Last edited:
In my state a baby born with drugs in their system is removed from the mother and her parental rights are automatically terminated. I have friends who are foster parents and they went to the hospital and picked up the babies until they were adopted.
Termination is probably the best scenario. The way Cali does it leaves too many babies hanging in limbo---and often they end up back home with drug addicted parents.

Does Dad have a TBI or another condition that affects his memory? How do you not know what you did with your 5-wk-old baby? I find it odd that he can remember what they were doing Saturday but he can't remember yesterday. There's a whole lot he remembered except where he left/what he did with baby Caleb. How'd he remember mom's # when he called her? He apparently found his way home Monday after paying for gas. I wonder if he remembers anything from Sunday?

Does mom have a condition that affects her ability to produce tears? I didn't see even one tear fall from her eyes. She tried though... :confused: I suppose being in a state of shock could clog the tear ducts, but I'm not a doctor. I'd think a woman who had a baby 5 weeks ago would be a bit more emotional than Caleb's mom appeared in the news conference.

We always say "somebody knows something". In this case I think two somebodies know a lot of somethings and I hope LE can get to truth soon.

You do not mess around, do you? Nice to meet you, although wish it wasn't around such a tragic circumstance.

I didn't see where she laughed either. What I did see was prior to coming to the podium, the dad kept putting his arm around her and I could see her clinch her teeth. You could see her jaw clinch. Then while speaking he would continually put his arm around her. At one point he had his hand around the back of her neck and when he drew her in his hand was clinched in her hair.

I don't know the role, if any she played in this horrific story, but I do recognize an abusive man and his controlling/silent threats via arm movements disguised to look like comfort. AMO and my past personal experience with an abusive ex husband.
EBM to remove unnecessary info

That's what I saw, too. And the way he looked at her when he said family was everything or whatever he said.

I'm wondering, though, how she got to take the baby home IF she was on drugs during pregnancy. Seems like that would definitely be a no go. And he looks like a pretty healthy, full-term baby. I guess it's possible she managed to stay clean during the pregnancy (possibly away from the douchebag sperm donor) and then started back up once baby was born. Just tragic. There are so many people who would have jumped at the chance to raise and love that beautiful baby.

I found this: Under Alabama law, drug abuse in pregnancy is considered a form of child abuse, and medical providers are “mandatory reporters,” meaning they are required to report positive test results to child welfare authorities, who then must report them to law enforcement.

I found this: Under Alabama law, drug abuse in pregnancy is considered a form of child abuse, and medical providers are “mandatory reporters,” meaning they are required to report positive test results to child welfare authorities, who then must report them to law enforcement.

Comments on CWs most recent profile picture seem to suggest that both CW and mom AG looked happy and healthy 9 months ago in August of 2020

Caleb Whisnand
https://m.facebook.com/caleb.whisnand.5?tsid=0.3375946219758368&source=result

In my state a baby born with drugs in their system is removed from the mother and her parental rights are automatically terminated. I have friends who are foster parents and they went to the hospital and picked up and kept the babies until they were adopted.

There are no states in the US where a parent's rights are involuntarily terminated automatically due to a child born with positive toxicology.

Custody may be removed from the parent and the child placed in Foster Care, but that is not a termination of parental rights. TPR may occur during the life of the case, but only after specific actions are taken to pursue reunification.

Even if a parent intends to surrender their parental rights voluntarily, there is still a process that must be followed before that occurs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back