AR AR - Michael 14, (13 Aug 2020) & Thomas Young 16, (again 7 Oct 2021), Little Rock

Following...
Hoping he is safe.

A 14 year-old boy can be resourceful. I pray he found his way.

Reactions: Dre
Both appear to still be missing.

Sadly, no updates.
Both these young men appear to still be missing.

I wondered why these two young men would be in DHS custody. The website shows where their area of responsibility is.

Excerpt from the website:

"HSI has broad legal authority to conduct federal criminal investigations into the illegal cross-border movement of people, goods, money, technology and other contraband throughout the United States. HSI utilizes these authorities to investigate a wide array of transnational crime, including: terrorism; national security threats; narcotics smuggling; transnational gang activity; child exploitation; human smuggling and trafficking; illegal exports of controlled technology and weapons; money laundering; financial fraud and scams; worksite and employment crimes; cybercrime; intellectual property theft and trade fraud; identity and benefit fraud; and human rights violations and war crimes."

Homeland Security Investigations

I wondered why these two young men would be in DHS custody. The website shows where their area of responsibility is.

Excerpt from the website:

"HSI has broad legal authority to conduct federal criminal investigations into the illegal cross-border movement of people, goods, money, technology and other contraband throughout the United States. HSI utilizes these authorities to investigate a wide array of transnational crime, including: terrorism; national security threats; narcotics smuggling; transnational gang activity; child exploitation; human smuggling and trafficking; illegal exports of controlled technology and weapons; money laundering; financial fraud and scams; worksite and employment crimes; cybercrime; intellectual property theft and trade fraud; identity and benefit fraud; and human rights violations and war crimes."

Homeland Security Investigations

I believe they’re actually referring to Arkansas Department of Human Services. Home - Arkansas Department of Human Services

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back