Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #57 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with you on Inmate Morphew’s appearance. Checkout the latest screen grab of BM @ today’s advisement! Did he receive some jailhouse justice? (Black eye) something going on with that right eye. Whooo
I suppose I could be wrong but as a photographer I’d say that “black eye” is really just a harsh shadow resulting as an artifact of the camera system that captured the image. Clearly this is a screen grab from a low bit-rate security system feed at the detention center. (Note the four-panel indicator in the upper right corner.) You can see very similar effects in the line next to his mouth and, to a lesser degree, by his left eye as well. Note also the haloing along the outline of his right shoulder. In my opinion, it’s just a classic example of applying very high compression to a high contrast photo with directional light and no fill.

I know, I know, “Darn...” Don’t worry, he’ll get his. Surely.

MOO.

I was wondering how big the jail is. I bet everyone there knows exactly who he is.
Yep me too. Here comes this arrogant big shot who thinks he is better than everyone else and receiving all this attention and all these care packages. Someone may have wanted to teach him his new place in the pecking order.

I sure hope so! Maybe it will leak out and MK or CM will tell us. I seriously can’t see BM banging up his own face like that...that’s his money maker. :p Plus he would never hurt the person he loves the most. :rolleyes: I suspect he was getting hazed as the new guy on the (cell) block and he snapped and head butted someone and broke his nose. Would he be put in solitary as punishment for fighting? Unless he already was in solitary confinement then not sure how that could have even happened. Maybe he fell of his bunk? He is used to a sleeping in a King size bed after all. Oh how the mighty have fallen!

Well, this mighty one, is going to fall a lot more.
This is only the beginning of a long downward spiral, and we will have continual news of happenings.
Karma working well.

Well, the Profiling Evil video made me cry into my wine.
Yep, me too (and I didn't even have any wine!)
I'm really glad I watched that. Suzanne's step brother described her in such a way I feel like I know her a little better (if that makes sense).
You can really get a sense for how much of a tender heart this woman had, since literally everyone, without exception, has nothing but sweet and kind things to say about her.
So brutally tragic such a light was taken out of the world.

IMO, we won't see a plea deal. The Inmate won't give up any control whatsoever and will fight to the absolute end with everything he's got.
I agree @JosieMae. What every Narcissist fears above all else is being exposed for who they really are.
Power and control is the name of their game, and amongst a host of other damaging things the Narcissist “holds in their arsenal” are gaslighting and divide and conquer. Suzanne’s amazing brothers and sisters have essentially extended an olive branch to Suzanne’s daughter’s, and I can only hope and pray that they reach out to Suzanne’s lovely family as they can offer so much love and support to
M & M.
My fear though, is that BM will continue to try and manipulate his daughters. Ugh #jaded from following so many other cases where evil monster parent continues to try to control and gaslight their adult children from behind bars.
We see BM for the evil monster he is, his daughter’s love him and only parent they have left. I can’t imagine how they must be feeling/going through.
I will continue to pray for the Morphew daughters, that they eventually see the light, with help of loving, shining bright star- their Mother, guiding them, helping them stay strong, and that eventually
M & M will reach out/reconnect with Suzanne’s brothers and sisters for the comfort, love and support they will need moving forward.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited:
So totally stupid, it is difficult to comprehend. WHAT could he possibly been thinking?!?

To me, it seems evident that Suzanne was no longer any kind of priority. The election result was the priority.

Who was going to notice his little forgery among all of those votes flooding in? Who was going to notice the name Morphew among all those votes? Because who would care enough about his missing wife to remember that name?

Here’s another screen grab posted on Lauren Scharfs Twitter page. It does look like he’s had eyelid surgery after he allegedly killed Suzanne. Cough cough

Attachments

• 40207D74-12DC-43D7-AF4A-B61AC9798DC9.jpeg
    40207D74-12DC-43D7-AF4A-B61AC9798DC9.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 306
  • CAD40470-469A-452F-A4B2-B04D834C8EFB.jpeg
    CAD40470-469A-452F-A4B2-B04D834C8EFB.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 313
The Daily Beast weighs in on the Barry Morphew voting grift (and "grifter" seems like a good descriptor for BM, always looking for the next boondoggle, the next shady opp):

‘I Wanted Trump to Win’: Husband Charged in Wife’s Murder Also Used Her Name to Vote

There is something sickening about voting -- exercising a sacred democratic right -- in the name of someone you know is dead because you murdered her. It is a theft of a particularly vicious and careless kind, IMO, a theft of agency and also a desecration of the dead -- and his justification for doing so just emphasizes the casual cruelty of those acts. A last Big Lie that stands out in the forest of his Big Lies. Argh.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 2AB4A4F0-363C-4E10-B61C-F5A6009E301B.jpeg
    2AB4A4F0-363C-4E10-B61C-F5A6009E301B.jpeg
    105.7 KB · Views: 127
Here’s another screen grab posted on Lauren Scharfs Twitter page. It does look like he’s had eyelid surgery after he allegedly killed Suzanne. Cough cough
he's definitely had lid surgery...looks like by a conservative doctor which I had as well...was told it would improve my vision, which it did but I was all about the vanity. ;)

He seemed to sweep with a very broad brush when criticizing, but I can't believe he was referring to those who assisted in Andy's search.

For those who didn't watch: Mike set up that exchange by asking what Thomas thought about the online community of sleuthers and crowdsourcing. Thomas said that the investigating is best left to the professionals; "you wouldn't step into an operating room and attempt to replace the doctor." Mike tried to save it a bit by talking about the difference between social media and other interactive sites surfacing intelligence vs. investigating. Thomas said that tips should go to the investigators. He talked about a friend who is a former FBI agent who was able to advise Thomas to just trust the professionals; that they were on it.

Still wonder if there is some contention between Mike and Chris about just how involved in discussion anyone should be outside the actual investigation. Would Mike prefer everyone just passively watch the videos, hit the Subscribe and Like buttons, and join the chat room to ask questions that he will curate?

I will never forget that an FBI agent out in the field submitted to FBI headquarters her concerns that certain middle eastern flight students were taking flight lessons and skipping learning anything about landing, which might indicate a potential risk for terrorism. Her concerns were ignored. And 9/11 happened.

Sometimes EVEN the well-educated, longterm serving professionals miss things that turn out to be critical.
Funny thing, this discussion board was open before they picked up on the case. I have an opposite opinion. I feel like they have taken some of the best thoughts and ideas and used them on their shows. Before C & M were around there were other Y-tubers that I also felt were scoping WS out and using that info on their programs. In the beginning a few gave cudos to back up my suspicions. moo of course

Well I kind of strung out my reasoning, I was only half kidding when I mentioned getting Capone on tax evasion. I am kind of queasy about them going on about fraudulent voting when he is accused of murder. It doesn't project the aura of an air tight case for murder.
That thought crossed my mind also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members