Found Deceased CT - Jessica Edwards, 30, South Windsor, 9 May 2021 *husband arrested*

I don’t think it was necessarily her that sent that email.
I’m still confused. So she was with her mom and sis(?) Sunday until @ 10:45 pm. Then she went home? And husband saw her leave at 7 am? With a
“friend”? Does he know this person? Did he actually see the friend and see them leave together?
Lately I just don’t believe anyone’s story about anything anymore.

Same. Something smells here. Where is her wallet and car keys?
And what car is the supposedly friend driving? Where is this friend anyway.

Based on the SWPD's press release, I have faith that they know what's going on here and that they're on it. It takes time to build a case, and arrests of anyone in a situation like this are based on warrants which must be obtained from the court (so it's not just up to SWPD). I continue to pray for Jessica, her baby, her family and friends. :(

Based on the SWPD's press release, I have faith that they know what's going on here and that they're on it. It takes time to build a case, and arrests of anyone in a situation like this are based on warrants which must be obtained from the court (so it's not just up to SWPD). I continue to pray for Jessica, her baby, her family and friends. :(

I hope LE has a lead and is quietly working behind the scenes to bring Jessica home safely.
It especially worries me because she has a 7 month old at home and she’s been gone several days now. :(

Just FYI, my partner knows this lady IRL. He used to live in Chaplin, CT.

He has just told me someone has used her Netflix account and the cops are at the address right now in Hartford. I can post a source but it is via a journalists page on Facebook. Please let me know if this is allowed.

@EvaZymaris

The
@SWPD_PIO
confirmed to me a streaming device of Jessica Edwards’ pinged to an address on Manchester Street in Hartford.
@HartfordPolice
are here now to check it out. Stay with
@WTNH
for the latest information.

Search for 30-year-old South Windsor woman shifts to Hartford
South Windsor PD asking for public’s help in search for 30-year-old woman (wtnh.com)

https://twitter.com/EvaZymaris/status/1393227847247044609?s=20
E1W9VsrXIAY2A12

@EvaZymaris

The
@SWPD_PIO
confirmed to me a streaming device of Jessica Edwards’ pinged to an address on Manchester Street in Hartford.
@HartfordPolice
are here now to check it out. Stay with
@WTNH
for the latest information.

Search for 30-year-old South Windsor woman shifts to Hartford
South Windsor PD asking for public’s help in search for 30-year-old woman (wtnh.com)

https://twitter.com/EvaZymaris/status/1393227847247044609?s=20
E1W9VsrXIAY2A12

curious where this is located in relation to her home...

Eva Zymaris
The South Windsor Police Department provided an update on the search for Jessica Edwards just a few minutes ago.
25aa.png
South Windsor Police are still waiting to hear back from the investigators in Hartford about the ping from the streaming device (*not a phone*). Police are no longer on Manchester Street, but they called it active.
25aa.png
Police are following up on any and all leads today. They’re focusing their efforts on the area around her condo complex in South Windsor.
25aa.png
They’re making a plea to the public for help. They’re asking anyone with information to give them a call right away. Here’s the number to call: (860) 648-6226.

Search Underway for South Windsor Mom Who Has Been Missing for Days

A South Windsor mother has been missing for days and her family has organized a search for her.

The family of 30-year-old Jessica Edwards, the mother of a 7-month-old baby boy, organized a search Friday in the area of the Riverfront Boat House in Hartford.

South Windsor Police department said Edwards’ husband said he last saw her on Monday morning when she got into a car with friends to go to a training session at Hartford Hospital, but he said he did not see the car or know the friends.

South Windsor police said Friday that a device belonging to Jessica was pinged to a residence in Hartford and investigators are working with Hartford police.

BBM for focus

South Windsor police appeal to community -- and to missing mom herself -- in Jessica Edwards’ disappearance

As the search continues for missing South Windsor mom Jessica Edwards, police are appealing to the community and to Edwards herself for help.

“Jessica, if you are reading this, please contact us and let us know you are OK,” Sgt. Mark Cleverdon said in a news release Friday.

Police dogs have tried to find her scent but have not found her.

Edwards’ family and friends — who have started their own search — have been extremely helpful, Cleverdon said.

Search for missing South Windsor mom enters fifth day

Family and friends of a missing mother from South Windsor organized a search team Friday morning to try and track her down.

Jessica Edwards disappeared several days ago.

Edwards' loved ones met at 10 a.m. to continue searching in a few different areas in the greater Hartford area.

Police are also following up on leads, including Manchester Street in Hartford.

That's where a streaming device belonging to Edwards pinged.

Friday marked the fifth day of the search.

She is a new mom and recently was married.

Investigators said they don’t have any evidence of foul play, but they haven’t ruled it out.

Family members were adamant that Jessica would not disappear without taking her baby with her.

In fact, they said she just bought a matching cap and gown for her and the baby to celebrate her graduation day.

Well, just imagine how pleasantly surprised they would have been at the training session . . . had she made it there . . . after texting to say that she would NOT be there! (I've got a bridge for sale if anyone's interested)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back