GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the trolls continue to taunt the Tristyn's family and now someone is claiming that he was hacked. I suppose that's possible but what is wrong with some people? I hope there are laws so there are harsh consequences for such behavior. Good grief.

"As the investigation into 13-year-old Tristyn Bailey’s murder continues, social media trolls continue to taunt her family and friends.

Some social media accounts have posted troubling messages, claiming to be involved in her death, even though St. Johns County detectives say her schoolmate 14-year-old Aiden Fucci is the only person suspected in the case.

As News4Jax previously reported, numerous online accounts continue to post disturbing comments about Bailey’s death, with some users claiming to be involved. The pages, which appear to be run by teens, make false claims, taunt Bailey’s family and friends and even feature a picture of what is claimed to be the murder weapon.

News4Jax is not showing the pages due to their graphic and potentially harmful content. The comments garnered thousands of negative responses from Bailey’s friends and the community as a whole.

“I had no clue [about the case],” said Levi Whitehouse, a 15-year-old from Nashville, Tennessee, whose pictures are being used on the pages. Whitehouse said the accounts even used a picture of him standing by his friend’s tombstone.

He said these internet bullies are framing him, claiming he’s involved in the murder.

Whitehouse’s face has been plastered on social media, where the pictures and videos have been viewed millions of times — all, he said, without his permission. Now, his father said, the Whitehouse family is receiving death threats."

Teen claims social media trolls are framing him in Tristyn Bailey case

My heart goes out to Tristyn's family, and I am so sorry for their loss. I hope there will be justice.

I have so many questions (only some are answerable) - like was the suspect in therapy or on medications; did he have any diagnoses, what does his mother do for a living (& what schedule does she work, was she around during the day?), what are her feelings about this tragedy and her son, is she cooperating fully?

Ummmmm.... substitute father for mother and ask the same questions.

Too often, IMO child psychopathy gets laid at the feet of the mother. Let's make this "equal opportunity" rather than sexist.

I was thinking, just because the LE only saw 2 teens walk past a home surveillance camera, and only one teen return carrying Nike shoes, does not mean they did not meet anyone else there who left in a totally different direction.
if I remember my math and geography..... there are 360* in a circle and many compass points. N,S,E,W, NE, NW, etc,

I was thinking, just because the LE only saw 2 teens walk past a home surveillance camera, and only one teen return carrying Nike shoes, does not mean they did not meet anyone else there who left in a totally different direction.
if I remember my math and geography..... there are 360* in a circle and many compass points. N,S,E,W, NE, NW, etc,
I think that's a great point but they found bloody clothing at Aiden's home and his story changed multiple times. Test was presumptive positive for blood, but we should hear about whose blood it is per DNA at some point.

I am curious if there is another navigable route from the amenity center to where she was found. It doesn’t seem like it.
Are those woods unfenced, navigable?

I only asked about his mother because it was said upthread that he lives with her. I assume his father isn't in the picture; it was alleged upthread that his father has a serious criminal history, so for me, it goes without saying that that explains a lot. But I'm trying to focus on the current situation in front of us. I do hold both parents to equal account for their roles as parents; I just didn't think his father is around. (Huge mea culpa for me if he is!)

You are thoughtful in your response. :)

I agree that both parents failed this troubled kid. I also believe their time to intercede has expired, and he should face the full extent of the law as an adult. They have that on their conscience and he needs to be taken out of society for the maximum amount of time.

I was wondering if other kids were in the woods, too. And I wonder why no one heard screaming, blood-curdling screaming.

You are thoughtful in your response. :)

I agree that both parents failed this troubled kid. I also believe their time to intercede has expired, and he should face the full extent of the law as an adult. They have that on their conscience and he needs to be taken out of society for the maximum amount of time.
I actually would fall on the other side that he is so young, 8th grade, that he should receive all the rehabilitation and therapy possible while incarcerated or inpatient due to public safety. His case should not be about punishment, within whatever FL needs to do according to their laws as adult or juvenile.

I find it odd how the public wants to throw away the key on boys while giving a velvet glove to murderous girls. All JMO.

I actually would fall on the other side that he is so young, 8th grade, that he should receive all the rehabilitation and therapy possible while incarcerated or inpatient due to public safety. His case should not be about punishment, within whatever FL needs to do according to their laws as adult or juvenile.

I find it odd how the public wants to throw away the key on boys while giving a velvet glove to murderous girls. All JMO.
Murderous girls? Where are they?

I think that's a great point but they found bloody clothing at Aiden's home and his story changed multiple times. Test was presumptive positive for blood, but we should hear about whose blood it is per DNA at some point.
I wonder if AF has cuts on his fingers or hands as that is typical in stabbings with a knife. Could anyone see his fingers well enough in the photo of him from the police car?

Murderous girls? Where are they?
Wisconsin 10 year old, DC pair that carjacked and murdered the Uber driver, Slenderman girls, Richardson murdered her baby in Ohio, too many cases to count. I am expressing an opinion only that I find it odd that the public quickly condemns boys while making excuses for girls. I think this boy AF deserves whatever rehabilitation is available. I don't think he knows himself what is wrong, he needs help. JMO

I think what you are thinking of is defence cuts to fingers and hands to the victim. I am not sure that the stabber cuts himself.
No. I am referring to stabbings being wet and messy, and the FACT that knife slippage is common with the attacker having cuts on his fingers and hands as well as leaving his own blood at the scene. This is common in rage attacks with a knife and multiple stab wounds. I guess it is presumptive that everyone knows this common information. JMO

Wisconsin 10 year old, DC pair that carjacked and murdered the Uber driver, Slenderman girls, Richardson murdered her baby in Ohio, too many cases to count. I am expressing an opinion only that I find it odd that the public quickly condemns boys while making excuses for girls. I think this boy AF deserves whatever rehabilitation is available. I don't think he knows himself what is wrong, he needs help. JMO

I am not sure that they do defend girls. I saw awful posts about the NYC girls on here. The fact that they were so young, the prevailing opinion, seemed to be that they could never be any good. But they did not set out to murder, they set out to hijack a car. I am not sure that you can include young girls secretly giving birth in that group, either. A traumatic experience by itself.
The Slenderman girls, I agree.

I think what you are thinking of is defence cuts to fingers and hands to the victim. I am not sure that the stabber cuts himself.
No, stabbers commonly cut themselves in the murderous act. When your hands are around the knife handle, and stabbing, the knife often slips down a bit and cuts the suspect in the creases between the finger and the thumb, or the palm. I've seen it many times as a tell tale clue during interviews after a murder.

I am not sure that they do defend girls. I saw awful posts about the NYC girls on here. The fact that they were so young, the prevailing opinion, seemed to be that they could never be any good. But they did not set out to murder, they set out to hijack a car. I am not sure that you can include young girls secretly giving birth in that group, either. A traumatic experience by itself.
The Slenderman girls, I agree.
The 14 year old girl that stabbed her little brother to death because he annoyed her, comes to mind. I think the community has called for harsh penalties in her case. Her thread is here somewhere but I cannot remember her name.

And here is a 14 yr old girl that stabbed and killed her disabled sister. She is being held without bail, and being charged as an adult:
14-Year-Old Penn. Girl Charged After Allegedly Stabbing Sister to Death in Their Family Home

The 14 year old girl that stabbed her little brother to death because he annoyed her, comes to mind. I think the community has called for harsh penalties in her case. Her thread is here somewhere but I cannot remember her name.

And here is a 14 yr old girl that stabbed and killed her disabled sister. She is being held without bail, and being charged as an adult:
14-Year-Old Penn. Girl Charged After Allegedly Stabbing Sister to Death in Their Family Home
It’s so hard for me to wrap my head around but when I was 14 I fainted when I had my ear pierced, I may have stressed myself out the days leading up to the deed, us humans have our brains wired all kinds of different ways I guess.

Not true. I almost posted about girls who kill. And more often than not, they do it to their friends.

There’s the Slender Man case, where they are obviously mentally ill, so it’s different but still premeditated and that child will forever be scarred for the violent attack her “friends” subjected her to.

But there’s another case, I don’t remember their names, but it’s two older teenagers that picked up a younger teen in the middle of the night, they killed her and disposed of her body. I don’t remember their names but they were friends too.

Generally speaking, girls ARE mean to each other. I was mean to other girls and other girls were mean to me, it would eventually be fine and we would be friends again but you get my point. It’s a different type of killing, I believe. When a boy that is attracted to girls kills a girl, is a different type of crime when a girl kills another girl because she stole her boyfriend or said mean things behind her back. I’m not saying one is more serious than the other, murder is murder. But women are killed by men every single day for simply being female, and now it happens to little girls too.

I also find it interesting that when a girl is murdered by a male, it’s usually one boy, but when a girl is murdered by a female it’s usually a pair of girls, usually a girl doesn’t kill alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken