GUILTY NE - Adam Price, 34, father, arrested after 2 children were found dead in home, Bellevue, May 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

novo8085

Reaction score
Police: Father missing after 3-year-old, 5-year-old found dead inside Bellevue home

BELLEVUE, Neb. —

Bellevue police said officers found two children dead inside a home Sunday and their father is missing.

Three-year-old Theodore Price and 5-year-old Emily Price were found dead at a home in the 2700 block of Alberta Avenue.

The children's father, 34-year-old Adam L. Price, is missing.

Police say Price may be driving a dark blue Mazda CX7 with Nebraska license plates, VGY434. If anyone observes him or the vehicle he may be driving, they should call 911.

Police were first called just before 10 p.m. Saturday. They were then called again 9 a.m. Sunday morning.

A police report states: "Officers investigated during both calls for service but did not observe exigent circumstances that would allow them to force entry into the home."

On Sunday morning, at approximately 11:03 a.m., Bellevue Police and Fire Departments were dispatched back to the home, due to the children being found dead.

It's not clear who initially found the children dead.

There seems to be an epidemic right now, of toddlers being killed by parents or caregivers. We are seeing one or two a day right now. What is going on?

Are people snapping after a year of the pandemic?
I bet that this will turn out to be revenge on the mother for leaving him. This has always gone on and it seems there is no way to predict it or prevent it.

Custody issue....

According to the article I read, Mom made the 2 requests for welfare check, no one answered the door & LE walked away.

Dad was NOT in compliance with court orders at either visit.

Mom called a friend, who was able to walk into the house through the unlocked door & discovered the children deceased.

UPDATE: Bellevue father found in California, police looking into how children died

Reporting to ask if Arrest can be added to the thread title.

jmho ymmv lrr

They got him!
Police: Father caught in California after 3-year-old, 5-year-old found dead inside Bellevue home
Police: Father caught in California after 3-year-old, 5-year-old found dead inside Bellevue home

BPD said the children's mother called and asked for a welfare check after not hearing from them for several days. Investigators said the mother lives in Illinois and splits custody of the children. The mother said it was the kids week with their father, but not hearing from them raised red flags.

"She said she hadn't heard from them in a couple days and she's required to by court order and so officers responded here they had no contact at the door," BPD Capt. Andy Jashinske said.

So, he was in violation of court order by not contacting the mother while the kids are with him for visitation. I'm sure the mother made that fact known when she requested that LE check on them. That was LE's probable cause to enter the premises without a warrant. (IMO)

There seems to be an epidemic right now, of toddlers being killed by parents or caregivers. We are seeing one or two a day right now. What is going on?

Are people snapping after a year of the pandemic?

Possibly -- And yes we are seeing a lot of this.
Cabin fever -- "Why won't he stop crying and go to sleep?" "Shut up, Susie, you're driving me crazy." "No, we're out of macaroni, and I'm not going back out."
We're in a situation where not as many people are moving around, or being on the road, not walking around the neighborhood as often, visiting neighbors less, taking chances, wearing masks --> a great way to not match a picture or not get recognized (but don't get me wrong, I always wear masks when I go to any indoor situation -- NBD -- still do. Masks save lives.).
Yes, it could be just people worried about their jobs, losing their jobs or homes, borrowing money to stay in business, etc. -- worry, tension, anxiety, even "good" parents.
This one is scary.
And their poor mom. Can you imagine, besides the obvious hurt, anger, and sorrow, asking herself a million times, "Why didn't I...?"
Oh, my. The worst. But at least they've got him...

Last edited:
BPD said the children's mother called and asked for a welfare check after not hearing from them for several days. Investigators said the mother lives in Illinois and splits custody of the children. The mother said it was the kids week with their father, but not hearing from them raised red flags.

"She said she hadn't heard from them in a couple days and she's required to by court order and so officers responded here they had no contact at the door," BPD Capt. Andy Jashinske said.

So, he was in violation of court order by not contacting the mother while the kids are with him for visitation. I'm sure the mother made that fact known when she requested that LE check on them. That was LE's probable cause to enter the premises without a warrant. (IMO)
they didnt tho. friends of hers went into the home, found the deceased kids, and called 911.

Possibly -- And yes we are seeing a lot of this.
Cabin fever -- "Why won't he stop crying and go to sleep?" "Shut up, Susie, you're driving me crazy." "No, we're out of macaroni, and I'm not going back out."
We're in a situation where not as many people are moving around, or being on the road, not walking around the neighborhood as often, visiting neighbors less, taking chances, wearing masks --> a great way to not match a picture or not get recognized (but don't get me wrong, I always wear masks when I go to any indoor situation -- NBD -- still do. Masks save lives.).
Yes, it could be just people worried about their jobs, losing their jobs or homes, borrowing money to stay in business, etc. -- worry, tension, anxiety, even "good" parents.
This one is scary.
And their poor mom. Can you imagine, besides the obvious hurt, anger, and sorrow, asking herself a million times, "Why didn't I...?"
Oh, my. The worst. But at least they've got him...
You may be right, and kudos for giving a good explanation - but I'm afraid this case may be like a lot of other ones - he doesn't want to be a Dad, he's extremely angry at his situation whether it's because he met someone who didn't want kids (cue: Caylee and Casey Anthony) or maybe he wanted to hurt the mother and her family while also thinking he's "so smart" he can go on the run and elude authorities. What it comes down to in so many cases is mental illness and down right selfishness. In any case, I would place my bet on him getting the death penalty - Nebraska doesn't play.

Inmate Bookings
0324453_20210527015_f.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member