CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Watts bought that house, no one made him sign his name. Chris Watts did not make the house payments for the house that he bought, nor did he make the HOA payments. Chris Watts went bankrupt in 2015. Chris Watts had to draw from his 401K because he was unable or unwilling to accurately estimate how much money it would take to support the house he bought, the family he was giving life to, and how much should be allotted to savings. (however, he did make sure to buy a lucrative life insurance policy, payable to him, on his wife and little kids, ($450,000 IIRC) ha ha, "JUST IN CASE").

A week before he murdered his family, Chris Watts was pricing an Audi, and ruminating over buying a different luxury car with his Thrive proceeds, which Shanann actually sold for him. Watts had a huge lawn mower and a snow blower for a postage-stamp sized property, and he had expensive, elaborate tattoos, declaring his teenage-style worship of a heavy metal band. Watts could have used that 5 weeks to wall in a bedroom and bath downstairs, thus increasing the worth of the property, as the realtor was urging him to do.....work on the basement. He could have spent those 5 weeks face timing in the evenings with his own kids and wife, while working on the house. But, instead he spent family money on a mistress and brought her over to Shanann's house. While mocking Shanann's expensive car that Level provided her cost free for her high earnings, he used that same car to go back and forth from his mistress's house for 5 weeks, left it parked down the street while he whined about thefts in the neighborhood. This while the 2 of them, CW/NK pooh-poohed "Shanann's life style". Their own would be far more humble, like, you know, like.

I challenge anyone to show how Shanann Watts was "aggressive, and constantly chasing material wealth". That house was a good investment, and had he not murdered her and her children, had he chosen to make his house payments, they could have sold it for about a nice profit, given today's prices for similar houses in that neighborhood. He even could have taken the initiative to fix up the basement as my own father, BIL, brother, and grandfather did to increase the value of their homes and provide for their families.

Several websites have done thorough analyses of how the money was spent in that family. In the last year of her life, Shanann made as much as Watts, per his own account to the FBI and CBI. However we still get this accusation that somehow Shanann was "Aggressive" and "constantly chasing material wealth". Maybe that should be flipped.....Chris Watts was passive, lazy, and spent money on a mistress instead of his own family. He even told his boss at Anadarko that he didn't want any job where he would have to "delegate", just tell him what to do each day. In other words, a loser who could never even qualify for a managerial job.

Oh, yeah, and he is a confessed baby murderer.

To many of us, having a home business, being a stay at home Mom with 2 kids, dealing with several autoimmune illnesses and a baby on the way, that's not AGGRESSIVE, that's called "WORKING", and she did far more of it than he did. She even got him that Anadarko job when his tender wrists succumbed to CTS, he even told the FBI that he liked Anadarko because all he had to do was "show up and he got paid", as opposed to the no-future commission job he had changing oil filters and ensuring that windshield wipers and blinkers worked.

Watts went to specialized NASCAR technical college, and failed to get ANY job with NASCAR afterwards.

<modsnip>
My stars and garters that was a thoughtful detailed post, TY.

I agree with everything you just said so beautifully.

Luv it, even though it's from a "source". It's time there is some media push back towards the conspiracists running YT now. I'd be in Ws detention if I listed all the absurd conspiracies being thrown around for clicks and payments.

Surprised to hear fellow baby murderers aren't lined up to receive his blessings and forgiveness for that one tiny mistake that shouldn't define their lives.

Aside from getting the death penalty which I would have supported, there's probably nothing worse for a man than spending the years of 30-50 in the slammer.

I'm pretty old now, and it makes me happy that he will still be in there when he's my age!!

Does anyone think there will be further investigations of others being involved?
I see a rising of doubt that CW acted alone.
I'm from Australia and have followed these horrific murders from day one.
No, I think that although the girlfriend may have given him an ultimatum, she did not expect him to kill them.

A Faking It Special: How Chris Watts' body language gave away guilt

The world was shocked when it was revealed that ‘all-American family man’ Chris Watts had murdered his pregnant wife and their two daughters in 2018.
However, as revealed in the new Chris Watts: A Faking It Special on Discovery+, body language experts have explained how the killer’s actions and behavior on camera made his guilt clear to see from the very beginning.

A Faking It Special: How Chris Watts' body language gave away guilt

The world was shocked when it was revealed that ‘all-American family man’ Chris Watts had murdered his pregnant wife and their two daughters in 2018.
However, as revealed in the new Chris Watts: A Faking It Special on Discovery+, body language experts have explained how the killer’s actions and behavior on camera made his guilt clear to see from the very beginning.

Thanks Toots,
Four body language gestures that revealed Chris Watts’ guilt.

Chris Watts revealed his guilt with four gestures including a “look of pleasure” while he urged his wife and daughters to return home.
Four gestures that exposed killer dad

No, I think that although the girlfriend may have given him an ultimatum, she did not expect him to kill them.
He had the time to do it, at home and at cervi. He had the opportunity. He had the motive(s). He had the pent up hate from being an empty person his entire life. He didn't have anyone to tell him not to do it. (honest, that is one of his excuses. In Cadle's book he relates looking up why parents don't kill their kids, paraphrased. And, he himself said in Wisc. that if he had talked to friends beforehand he might not have done it. And if he had just gone to the Rockies game with his friend instead of out that night with NK,,,,) Everyone else's fault for not telling him what not to do.

I just watch in awe on YT nowadays when so much vocal, public, hate is poured on NK by youtubers but none on the baby murderer himself.

He had the time to do it, at home and at cervi. He had the opportunity. He had the motive(s). He had the pent up hate from being an empty person his entire life. He didn't have anyone to tell him not to do it. (honest, that is one of his excuses. In Cadle's book he relates looking up why parents don't kill their kids, paraphrased. And, he himself said in Wisc. that if he had talked to friends beforehand he might not have done it. And if he had just gone to the Rockies game with his friend instead of out that night with NK,,,,) Everyone else's fault for not telling him what not to do.

I just watch in awe on YT nowadays when so much vocal, public, hate is poured on NK by youtubers but none on the baby murderer himself.

BBM
I agree. NK is not the one sitting behind bars. The killer is. Where is the hatred for him? :mad:

Oh boo-hoo. Poor Chris. Bet he's wishing for one of those fabulous birthday parties his wife used to throw.

I'm surprised mother-dear isn't banging on the front door of the prison demanding that the cake she just baked be delivered to him.
Oh his mother died but I wouldn’t be surprised if her phantom is wafting around the place:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong