TX - Cash Gernon, 4, found dead in street w/multiple wounds, Dallas, 15 May 2021 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't make sense---except this just might be that rare case where the perp really is insane. He doesn't seem to be all there.

My younger brother, may he RIP, was a paranoid schizophrenic. It came on when he was only about 19 or 20...and for awhile I was convinced he was taking LSD everyday....but he was delusional, hearing voices, talking to his imaginary friends and enemies, who had control of his mind.

I do wonder if this perp might be in a similar state. Otherwise, his actions make no sense. JMO
Sorry about your poor brother. So hard on a family. We had sweet neighbors whose son was schizophrenic. So difficult. We adored them and liked their son, but I really can only imagine how hard that would be. He was a constant figure walking the neighborhood, talking to himself. (The walking came to mind in this case)

When I was a kid there were neighbors who blamed it on LSD. I guess that was a big phase of the misunderstanding of schizophrenia for a while. :(

I was just checking back to see if you all had found this. Sorry! Busy work week. Yes the suspect’s full Bayberry address was listed in the linked public documents. (Lovely looking home and neighborhood in my opinion. I never lived in the suburbs but this seems better than much of US low income neighborhoods to me.)
But you can see that the address is close to where the body was found.

I also want to note that the house where Cash was staying was not at all in viewable distance to where the body was found. 8 blocks away or so. So it’s not quite the impression of proximity some may have been left with after reading early witness statements in msm. JMO.
BBM. Yes, it was stated at first that the relative came out of the home, looked at the body and went back into the house, which is clearly not true.

Has DB attorney requested a psych evaluation yet?

As for the way he carries him, your not gonna get very far carrying a child like that IMO. Asleep a child is dead weight there’s no way he could’ve carried him to the nature park or even 8 blocks like that.
Unless he had help
JMO

That video was heartbreaking. Makes me want to go pick up my baby boy and hold him. Poor sweet Carter. I hope he can be in a stable, loving environment and receive therapy for this.

it did seem like D was hesitant to take Cash, or maybe he was thinking about the best way to grab him. I also wondered if he was talking to someone via earbuds. I did not listen with audio and really don’t think I can watch the video again so I will go by what you all are hearing.

That video was heartbreaking. Makes me want to go pick up my baby boy and hold him. Poor sweet Carter. I hope he can be in a stable, loving environment and receive therapy for this.

it did seem like D was hesitant to take Cash, or maybe he was thinking about the best way to grab him. I also wondered if he was talking to someone via earbuds. I did not listen with audio and really don’t think I can watch the video again so I will go by what you all are hearing.
Looks like he was trying to get him without waking up his twin. Maybe had earbuds. MOO

Wait a minute. I AM SO CONFUSED by this thread/posts.
There is video of this man taking Chase.
There is video of this man coming back to their bedroom to do God knows what.
What are all the conspiracy posts about?
Some think that there is more than one demented killer?
Well, I do not.
In my opinion. There is one demented killer that killed Chase.
Blame?
What on earth could allow such evil access to this innocent child?
We really need to acknowledge people who live very different ways then you or I do.
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve spent the evening pouring over this and I’m just as confused as when I started. It’s so heartbreaking.

I’ve gone from one half-formed thought to the next and I have been stuck on the 911 calls from the home. IF the story being currently reported is correct- Is it possible that someone in the house (MS?) actually called 911 after hearing a noise or seeing some sign of a break-in and found DB in the house or just leaving and, upon realizing it was him, basically told him to get out and went back to bed? Like maybe he was familiar and off-putting in some way, but not necessarily considered a threat? Then MS (if she made the initial call) woke up again at her stated time to get the twins up and discovered Cash gone, prompting the second call?

I haven’t seen if the initial call was responded to by LE. Does anyone know?

I’m not sure I believe that DB was in this alone and I kind of get the feeling (as others have stated) that there were some shading dealings playing out in this home, outside of this horrible attack. I hope all those involved are revealed quickly so Cash’s family can get begin the road to justice and eventual healing.

Just my opinion, of course.

I’ve spent the evening pouring over this and I’m just as confused as when I started. It’s so heartbreaking.

I’ve gone from one half-formed thought to the next and I have been stuck on the 911 calls from the home. IF the story being currently reported is correct- Is it possible that someone in the house (MS?) actually called 911 after hearing a noise or seeing some sign of a break-in and found DB in the house or just leaving and, upon realizing it was him, basically told him to get out and went back to bed? Like maybe he was familiar and off-putting in some way, but not necessarily considered a threat? Then MS (if she made the initial call) woke up again at her stated time to get the twins up and discovered Cash gone, prompting the second call?

I haven’t seen if the initial call was responded to by LE. Does anyone know?

I’m not sure I believe that DB was in this alone and I kind of get the feeling (as others have stated) that there were some shading dealings playing out in this home, outside of this horrible attack. I hope all those involved are revealed quickly so Cash’s family can get begin the road to justice and eventual healing.

Just my opinion, of course.
Where are you getting this information from?

Everytime I think I can't possibly come across a more horrifying case there it goes...It just absolutely terrifies me that this precious boy lay dead in the street....he was failed on so many levels,there is something so eerie about this case ....I wonder if the baby was even alive when he was picked up...and all the trauma his twin has to live on with,apparently the bio mom has to have lost custody for some reason then to be abandoned by the father and your brother is murdered under the most horrific circumstances...I just can't even stand it...

<modsnip>

It doesn't make sense---except this just might be that rare case where the perp really is insane. He doesn't seem to be all there.

My younger brother, may he RIP, was a paranoid schizophrenic. It came on when he was only about 19 or 20...and for awhile I was convinced he was taking LSD everyday....but he was delusional, hearing voices, talking to his imaginary friends and enemies, who had control of his mind.

I do wonder if this perp might be in a similar state. Otherwise, his actions make no sense. JMO

I agree 100%

only other explanation I can come up with, he was possessed by a demon and since I don’t believe that’s possible, he just insane

BBM. Yes, it was stated at first that the relative came out of the home, looked at the body and went back into the house, which is clearly not true.

the older boy that lived in the house where the twins were living stated he went outside looking for Cash and came upon the scene where Cash’s body was. It was true, just poorly reported at first. Daily Mail story clears it up

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

The information regarding the 911 calls? Those have been reported throughout the thread, one occurring at 7:29 am (the break-in) and the other around 10:45 am (Cash’s disappearance).

The rest is me trying to make sense out of something senseless.

The Daily Mail?

this article - Surveillance footage captured moment Dallas boy, 4, 'snatched from his bed, stabbed to death' | Daily Mail Online

Moori described Cash as 'the sweetest boy ever' and told NBCDFW reporters: 'He'd be so happy y'all were here he'd probably come out and say: "What's up y'all?"'

After Cash went missing on Saturday morning Moori said he went searching for the boy and came across the crime scene. He said he instantly knew it was connected to Cash's disappearance.”

<modsnip> There is way more to this case than what is being reported imo?

Nanny cams and surveilance but no alarms and no one heard anything. I'm very suspicious of the story currently being told. What's the motive?

I’m confused.

<modsnip>

I don’t think this was some sort of set-up and I don’t quite understand why people seem to think it is. Is it because the suspect was receiving help for his mental health issues?

He is not on the phone, he was touching his hair. I will have to look at the video again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member