Found Deceased FL - Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 *Arrest* #4

Remembering Diana, on the eve of ( what would have been) her 12th birthday, and her heart-broken parents and siblings.

I hope that in time, they will be able to heal & recover to some extent. God bless this family.

From 2020....case was delayed due to covid....looking for updste to cause of death.

Guerrero, then 28, had made "admissions" that put him with Alvarez on the morning she went missing, according to NBC Miami. He also told investigators that he had a sexual relationship with the girl, NBC affiliate WBBH reported.

About a year after Alvarez'a disappearance, a jury found Guerrero guilty of federal charges of creation and possession of child *advertiser censored*, and he was sentenced to 40 years in prison. A year after that, a grand jury indicted him on first-degree murder, even in the absence of a body.

Guerrero was awaiting trial when Alvarez's body was found.

State Attorney Amira Fox said Saturday that her office would now seek the death penalty for Guerrero.

Nine-year-old Florida girl's remains found four years after she vanished

This came across my FB timeline today as I’m local. How disappointing..

“The public defender’s office scored a win for its client, Jorge Guerrero Torres, who stands accused of killing 9-year-old Diana Alvarez.

Judge Margaret O. Steinbeck ruled in the defense’s favor on a motion to suppress statements made by Guerrero Torres during his interrogation.”

More at the link…

This came across my FB timeline today as I’m local. How disappointing..

“The public defender’s office scored a win for its client, Jorge Guerrero Torres, who stands accused of killing 9-year-old Diana Alvarez.

Judge Margaret O. Steinbeck ruled in the defense’s favor on a motion to suppress statements made by Guerrero Torres during his interrogation.”

More at the link…
Praying that in the end he gets life without parole !! Come on prosecution ! He is a monster !! JUSTICE for DIANA !!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back