Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
....now BKA does want for PJ to send them the samples that PJ believe to be "milk" from previous occupants of the apartment so that they can check if in fact it's not CB semen, will the PJ supply them what they want if they can't provide clear evidence that CB was inside the apartment and knowing already the results of the labs on the time the tests were done ?.....

From which source do you got that semen info? Until now, i just know about a saliva assumption....o_O

Last edited:
That's new and IMO interesting:
https://wochenblatt.cc/mutmassliche...rkes-zudem-deutscher-aus-concepcion-gehoerte/
"According to Police Commissioner Nimio Cardozo, of the anti-kidnapping unit, Paraguay helped with the investigation into finding Madeleine McCann. The alleged Madeleine McCann killer was part of the Boystown pedophile network.
In Paraguay, key items and big data have been seized from an international pedophile network believed to be behind the likely death of the girl who has been wanted since 2007.
The suspected murderer of the British girl, Christian Brückner, is said to have been part of the pedophile network, which was administered by, among others, Christian Manfred Kruse, who was arrested a month ago on the banks of the Rio Ypané in Belén, Concepción and charged with child *advertiser censored*.
The anti-kidnapping unit chief confirmed that he spoke to various agencies yesterday, including speaking to prosecutor Irma Llano, "and there are elements, we believe, that Paraguayan security agencies are using one way or another to resolve Madeleine McCann's case could contribute. ”However, more precise statements could only be made if the German authorities allow this."
I always assumed, that there could be a link to the many busted paedo-darweb-networks in the past.

The next one, linking it to MM and CB, even referring to a possible (!) contribution in the abduction.....
Some further reports from that website stated, that german police forces had been involved in the operation that led to the arrest of CMK.
Instan a tomar con cautela cooperación en caso Madeleine

The Boystown server was hosted in Moldova
BOYS TOWN – Operation HADES [2021] – Team Fsociety
CB/MT bought the blue Bedford from a Moldovan owned garage in Odiaxere, the same village that PJ were diverted to a burglary at a business on their way to the MM callout.
Probably all coincidental, but maybe there is some kind of connection with the Moldovans in Odiaxere?
We know that CB used to 'always be on the Darknet' as far back as 2006/7 according to MT

Not sure if this is just repeating, but this one I could get to translate, and appears easy to understand, crazy stuff what's going on
Paraguay habría colaborado con datos para el esclarecimiento del caso Madeleine McCann - Nacionales - ABC Color

1 - "BoysTown" is boys related but was not the only busted site on the "Darkweb" there were at least 4 more and some of them would be girls related as well so from now I will talk about this bust as a "whole" because content found on one site might not be exactly found on "BoysTown" but on other sites busted with this same operation.

2 - Priority of operation when busting darkweb sites is to assure that victims are rescued and are not under abuse. No-one busts a pedo site to find MM (or any other missing children for that matter). When police do bust pedo sites even on clearnet the objective is to save victims and prosecute criminals. All children are important so there wouldn't be a specific operation conducted internationally to get CB/MM on a pedo network as all children found been abused would be of same importance.

3 - Looks to me that the Paraguay guy on the news just wants attention and because some pedophiles were busted and some servers busted as well making them related to MM and CB does make it more worldwide and a "smaller" event apparently becomes way bigger if MM is involved.

4 - Busted sites are apparently recent like 2019 : - German police shut down major darknet child sex abuse platform | DW | 03.05.2021

The platform "Boystown" was active since at least June 2019 and had a membership of over 400,000.

Even if CB were a "member" / have a register there so more 400,000 people (less one) would have access to it. Where were CB on June 2019 ? Jail ?

5 - CB did buried CP on USB sticks remember ? A guy that can't even properly encrypt data would have child abuse material (in jail) to trade with other pedos on a boy abuse forum ?

6 - Would DarkWeb be popular back when MM did went missing ?

7 - BKA did state that they had "secret evidences" last year, the recent bust was last mount, so how did BKA get the shared *advertiser censored* data one year prior for the servers to be busted ?

8 - How would Paraguay police know prior of the server to be busted that they had a server there with child *advertiser censored* ? If BKA did trace it when they did went to bust it they did already know where it was located. No way for Paraguay police to supply any info that they didn't had, etc ...

So it all looks to "fake" for me, looks just a way for a news that otherwise wouldn't be of much "importance" or broadcast worldwide to appear way more important to the general public while Paraguay gets in the news as well.

It was an example/possibility not something that was reported on the news.

Aah!

By the way, there are many reports, that "Boystown" included girls as well. The focus just was on little boys, but it is said, that there have been many categories. Why are you writing this then? Please reveal your sources, so we can understand it!

Goes without saying if I'm wrong and all of you guys are correct (and that is a possibility as well) then with this bust the LEA will have MM content and CB will be charged for sure and there will be no doubt that he did took/kill/abuse MM. So if you guys are correct it will just be a question of some more days or a month for they to reveal that they did get enough info to charge and charge him. If they keep on dragging this more time and requesting more info for the general public it would be very unlikely for them to have something solid even if it's interceptions of communication of CB on the darkweb.

Goes without saying if I'm wrong and all of you guys are correct (and that is a possibility as well) then with this bust the LEA will have MM content and CB will be charged for sure and there will be no doubt that he did took/kill/abuse MM. So if you guys are correct it will just be a question of some more days or a month for they to reveal that they did get enough info to charge and charge him. If they keep on dragging this more time and requesting more info for the general public it would be very unlikely for them to have something solid even if it's interceptions of communication of CB on the darkweb.

That didn't answer my question to you. Again......o_O

People know the importance of the "something that only the killer would know" from police movies and other cases but on MM case this doesn't work and it's not that simple. Because "something that only the killer would know" must be something that police do know as well and no-one else knows. This apply when police do find a body, know how the victim was killed and no-one else except the killer knows.
On MM case we have PUBLIC AVAILABLE DVDs with PJ files on MM case that anyone can access and police don't have a body.
Even if CB did confess and stated "I KILLED MM" and stated for example "I stabbed her with a knife" how would BKA confirm or deny ? Relevance of "something that only the killer would know" only apply if police does know more than general public and know specific stuff that only killer would know. Also CB can tell "I took MM from the apartment when she was sleeping" so what, the entire world knows that as well so it's not something that only the killer would know and everyone with DVDs of MM process file can get a huge amount of details so this is not easy for BKA.
If BKA did had something like a photo/video of CB abusing MM it would be indeed something that only them and CB would know but that would be enough, they would present that to court and CB would be charged. If BKA doesn't know if they can charge CB with what they have then most likely it's not something that only the killer would know ...

No even if they had a photo or something like that, it's not just right there you go he is guilty, it's called building a case against an accused person, because it needs to be taken to trial, etc etc, there are procedures, and you have to look at how the German system works too, compared to how the system is in your own country, they are not the same, and with all the new information becoming available, you can see this is very complex

But you are wrong!

Look at here, "mostly"...

And it doesn't matter, that the "platform" has been established in 2019!

Why? Other platforms had been raided for example. So these perps try to build up their crap from new. On and on and on!

And as you see, our suspect is said to have been busy for a while on these virtual worlds.

I don't want to concern you, but your argumentation goes into nowhere. No offence, by the way!

Four held in German-led raid on one of the world's biggest online child sexual abuse networks

No even if they had a photo or something like that, it's not just right there you go he is guilty, it's called building a case against an accused person, because it needs to be taken to trial, etc etc, there are procedures, and you have to look at how the German system works too, compared to how the system is in your own country, they are not the same, and with all the new information becoming available, you can see this is very complex

Those I think are TRUE.

Also even if CB is NOT charged/questioned over MM I think he will get charged over at least some of those.

On the links you provided :

The first of the three offences is the rape of Irish woman Hazel Behan in Praia da Rocha on the Algarve in 2004.

The second offence is over the sexual assault of a 10-year-old girl in Portugal in 2007 and the third involves the abuse of four children at a festival in São Bartolomeu de Messines in 2017.

Also PT PJ will help BKA with all that they can in this matter (those 3 crimes).

Bit off topic..sorry..but recently saw YouTube clip from Inception film...called "Inception-Ending " by j2k5.
Good film..clip shows someone making important phone call , the name " Fischer " on a nameboard at an airport ( CB's real surname) and a parent being reunited with children.
There is a spinning top that's supposed to show if events are real or not but parent doesn't bother to check.
It all reminded me a bit of MM and how her parents must also think they are in "Limbo".
Well...something different from recent posts anyway..!!

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

Not providing links to information stated as fact is a violation of WS TOS, but please do not report posts for "misinformation". We have almost 200,000 members, hundreds of active threads, and only a few Moderators who can't possibly fact check every single piece of information that members post.

Members have to work out the 'misinformation' themselves on the thread through respectful discussion and by linking to credible information to refute any misinformation.

Could the 'new evidence' related to phone records be that the person at the other end of the line came forward?
Could it also have been that police are now aware of other mobile numbers CB used in May 2007 which helped with location tracking? Drug dealers/criminals often have more than one phone

Last edited:
Let's say that BKA do believe that CB was on MM rented room and they have for example photos found on CB computers/memory sticks of the MM rented apartment and BKA does believe that CB was there before and they suspect for example that CB might have been on the room and masturbate like he stated that he had done with other teenagers while sleeping at their rented house, now BKA does want for PJ to send them the samples that PJ believe to be "milk" from previous occupants of the apartment so that they can check if in fact it's not CB semen, will the PJ supply them what they want if they can't provide clear evidence that CB was inside the apartment and knowing already the results of the labs on the time the tests were done ?

BKA only needs for PT to cooperate if they don't have anything solid on CB. If it's something like photos of MM under abuse on the apartment or if they can find DNA/Body of MM outside Portugal then they don't need PT PJ for anything else.

Problem might be if 1) They don't want to open the game telling what they have and 2) They need to search for a body on PT or something else like requesting data that only PJ can access like phone records, etc.

Goes without saying that if all the recent news were to be true about pedophile networks with links to CB they will not need any extra help from PJ as the investigating is done worldwide, but goes without saying I'm 100% positive the latest news (about this case) are all "fake" (more phone records about CB on PT and link from latest busts of Darkweb pedo networks related to MM).
Hope not but maybe 1) + 2) (data, info, records, etc)
In that case, many doubts on how proactive PJ will be.

Milk-Semen?! Aren't you fantasizing too much?!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members