GUILTY Canada - Melinda Vasilije, 22, stabbed to death 47 times, Kitchener, 28 April 2017 *Arrest*

I guess despite the fact that he left the apt after being rejected and then returned isn't enough for a first degree murder charge because he didn't return to the apt with a weapon, or bring one with him in the first place. So because he used one of the knives in her kitchen it is being classified as intentional but not premeditated? I still think his decision to return to the apt after being rejected was a premeditated decision to kill her.

MOO

BEAUTY and the..
1682174094589.png
Beast..
1682174141809.png
''KITCHENER — In the days leading up to Melinda Vasilije’s death, ex-boyfriend Ager Hasan sent her a flurry of text messages, his murder trial was told on Friday.

Vasilije, 22, ended their relationship via text on April 3, 2017. Twenty-five days later, she was dead, stabbed 47 times in her apartment on Country Hill Drive near Block Line Road in Kitchener.

Hasan, now 30, of Hamilton has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder. The Crown rejected his guilty plea to the lesser charge of manslaughter.

“There is no question that Ager Hasan stabbed Melinda Vasilije,” prosecutor Brendan Thomas said in an opening statement to the jury.

“There is no question that he is responsible for her death. The only question to be answered in this trial is whether what Ager Hasan did to Melinda Vasilije amounts to murder.”

''KITCHENER — Ager Hasan claimed self-defence in messages to police after he stabbed his ex-girlfriend to death in her Kitchener apartment and fled.

“Detective I did not attack her first. She came at me with a knife after I reveled (sic) to her what I did in the past,” Hasan told a Waterloo Regional Police detective on the WhatsApp social media platform a few hours after she died.

“Things were good, I was in her room for hour (sic) just cuddling and kissing. Even ask her roommate, when I came back to get my Keychain I told her the truth and it got physical. She then went for the knife”

''Her body was found by her roommate and a friend when they returned from Burger King at 2:30 a.m. She had been stabbed 47 times and was found in her living room, lying on her back.

Blood was splattered on floors, walls, appliances and doors. Three bloody knives were found in the apartment, jurors in the murder trial were told Friday. The blade was bent on one knife.''

''The trial continues Monday.''

Yeah, but it was her fault. :/
Because supposedly after being dumped almost a month prior, and getting nowhere with a reconciliation, he felt the need to return to her apt to tell her about all his indiscretions while they were together and she got enraged and pulled a knife on him. Self defense and all that. 47 stabs to 0. Puleeze…this guy should be up for first degree premeditated murder IMO.

I’ve never heard of this case. So sad and so evil! It reminds me so much of Lauren Astley who agreed to see her ex-boyfriend one more time for closure as well…

It takes so long to go to trial that I often forget about these cases as well. Thank you to those who keep us updated.

Ager Hasan, is such a drama queen who tried to make it all about himself today IMO.

On Tuesday, Hasan raised his voice and said through tears he did not mean to kill Vasilije - showing intense emotion for the first time since the trial began.

“I should be in jail for a very long time, but I swear to god, I lost control. Convict me for life. I don’t care… but, I blacked out. Don’t try to say I did this in the right mind,” Hasan said, in part.

“I killed her, yes. I didn’t do this out of anger. I didn’t do this because we didn’t get back together. It happened because I was a [..] idiot. It’s all just hitting me.”

I hope they find him guilty and convict him for life, he said himself he doesn’t care. :rolleyes:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzo2011
Back