TX - Cash Gernon, 4, found dead in street w/multiple wounds, Dallas, 15 May 2021 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s possible that he walked with Cash all the way to the trail. Told him to be quiet. They were going on an adventure, he has a secret surprise etc. They’ve probably met a few times before. I think he was attacked when they got to the trees.

Jmo

It's possible but...the odds that a twin would have asked why his twin can't come along and made noise about that...just wondering.

Is there any reason to believe that DB did not have a vehicle he used to facilitate this crime against Cash?
He's known in the neighborhood for walking around, and I've been assuming that because the locations within walking distance of each other, he walked them.

But you're right that we really don't know.

jmo

He's known in the neighborhood for walking around, and I've been assuming that because the locations within walking distance of each other, he walked them.

But you're right that we really don't know.

jmo
Local reporting has been less than thorough, but if LE had impounded and towed a car, wouldn't that be known by now? We did see multiple agencies searching the area, yellow tape, etc. with a description of a 200 foot long crime scene in the MSM. It is approximately .5 mile (2,640 feet) from the Florina house to where the body was found. So I took the 200 foot long area to mean the "murder crime scene" and that does not include the crime scene of burglary and kidnapping on Florina. IMO

The Strange New Turn in the Case of 4-Year-Old Cash Gernon

some footage from 10 weeks ago of DB looking into MS neighbor back yard... still hoping to see some of the Nextdoor posts mentioned in a few different articles if anyone has those yet

Well!!! That should clear up some of the suspicion that this guy wasn't acting alone. I'm not sure why it's that hard to believe! We have lone peeps all the time!!! He knows where all the kids are. He has been searching for the right one at the right moment. He even did that same little stop, still, stare then act quickly thing.

In mental health, we used to use the phrase "Killer is a good boy!". Meaning that there were certain times where things would be glossed over or ignored, for the sake of acting like it was all fine. When really, it's a killer. This is a classic case of "Killer is a good boy." And he's not. Hes a predator of children and killed one. I would be looking at other unsolved crimes against children in the area. The family cash was living with probably would have been really accused without that video. Hell. They still are being accused WITH a clear video of who did it.

Well!!! That should clear up some of the suspicion that this guy wasn't acting alone. I'm not sure why it's that hard to believe! We have lone peeps all the time!!! He knows where all the kids are. He has been searching for the right one at the right moment. He even did that same little stop, still, stare then act quickly thing.

In mental health, we used to use the phrase "Killer is a good boy!". Meaning that there were certain times where things would be glossed over or ignored, for the sake of acting like it was all fine. When really, it's a killer. This is a classic case of "Killer is a good boy." And he's not. Hes a predator of children and killed one. I would be looking at other unsolved crimes against children in the area. The family cash was living with probably would have been really accused without that video. Hell. They still are being accused WITH a clear video of who did it.

Right? I think the family released the video to Daily Mail to try to stop the online accusations. moo

The Strange New Turn in the Case of 4-Year-Old Cash Gernon

some footage from 10 weeks ago of DB looking into MS neighbor back yard... still hoping to see some of the Nextdoor posts mentioned in a few different articles if anyone has those yet

Is Daily Beast considered mainstream media? This article throws me for a loop.

Seeing DB peering into back yards where kids play makes me wonder what compulsions he was having. On the other hand, lots of crazy background on people within Cash's life in that article. I hope LE are looking into all possible reasons why this happened to poor Cash.

Did you notice someone removes the window covering between the first and second trips? Yet we don't see that on the edited video, either.

Pretty sure all window coverings are still there -- just sheer and look different in daylight than on infrared video
Someone posted this elsewhere.
If you look at the photos from when it’s daylight- you’ll notice items that are different colors than they appeared in the section of video taken when the room was dark.
Infrared cameras do this when the room/location is dark. Deeper colors become light/white.
Example: look at the daylight photos for dark item hanging down under window. Same draped item looks white when camera is in infrared mode in the dark room.

View attachment 297907

Is Daily Beast considered mainstream media? This article throws me for a loop.

Seeing DB peering into back yards where kids play makes me wonder what compulsions he was having. On the other hand, lots of crazy background on people within Cash's life in that article. I hope LE are looking into all possible reasons why this happened to poor Cash.

There is way more to this story I'm sure LE are trying to piece together now. Sherrod is speaking to the media way too much imo. Speaking out about not being invited to the funeral, video footage the lot....Why?

<modsnip> I'm so upset an innocent 4 year old needlessly died because adults failed him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any reason to believe that DB did not have a vehicle he used to facilitate this crime against Cash?
Everything I have read about him describes him as 'on foot', walking the neighbourhood, and sneaking around at night with a flashlight, looking for unlocked vehicles and unlocked doors. He was apparently the local teen burglar that spooked people because he was extra creepy.

Thanks for sharing this. Does your camera system have an option to turn off notifications? Does it also turn on if it hears sound? Is there an option to choose ‘movement activation’ only?
Thanks
Yes, we have notifications turned off on ours as we only using when we're downstairs in the evening and you end up with 9 million notifications for every time the baby has so much as twitched :p
Our doesn't have sound activation recording, but it's only a cheap system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288