LISK Q & A Thread **NO DISCUSSION**

We were able to locate them. Thanks so much for everyone's help!

Rachel & Josh

Two questions:

1) Does anyone have any archival media about the case? We're looking for things such as archival video, photos, stories, things like that.

2) Does anyone live in LI currently?

Thanks,
Rachel and Josh

We spoke about the use of original tv news reports from the onset of the case that I have recorded on my DVR. Are you still interested in them? I plan on returning the DVR to Verizon for an upgraded version & would like to be sure you get all you need beforehand.

It's widely reported that the LISK stopped calling Amanda, Melissa Barthelemy's sister using Melissa's phone shortly after a Buffalo TV station broke the story about the calls.

What is the name of the Buffalo station and the exact date that they broke this story?

Thanks!

it's widely reported that the lisk stopped calling amanda, melissa barthelemy's sister using melissa's phone shortly after a buffalo tv station broke the story about the calls.

What is the name of the buffalo station and the exact date that they broke this story?

Thanks!

9/6/09 ny1(?)

Hi LISleuth,

Do you have a list of the news reports or any video you have about the case? If so, could you send it to us?

I think we have what we need, but it's never a bad idea to take another look.

Thanks,
Rachel and Josh

Hi LISleuth,

Do you have a list of the news reports or any video you have about the case? If so, could you send it to us?

I think we have what we need, but it's never a bad idea to take another look.

Thanks,
Rachel and Josh[/QUOT
Hi Rachel and Josh. Great Job you’ve done on this case. Being from here, I know a few people and have other theories and thoughts about this case. It’s so deep and twisted, it’s unreal ! Are you open for other ideas and or research that I’ve been doing for the past 2 years ? This goes back further than we all realize, I believe...
m
Michelina ✝️

Hi Rachel and Josh. Great Job you’ve done on this case. Being from here, I know a few people and have other theories and thoughts about this case. It’s so deep and twisted, it’s unreal ! Are you open for other ideas and or research that I’ve been doing for the past 2 years ? This goes back further than we all realize, I believe...
m
Michelina ✝️
Hi, well I am working on 3 parts of this case
As we know, it’s a tangled web.
I think, I might have a connection to the LISK person through a particular “Transpotation route” that goes back. The Gilgo 4 are separate, IMO... And Gilbert happened to fall to her demise due to a really jerky driver, and it was an accident, then they all had to pull through with the same story. Michael pak, contradicted himself a few times about the lighting and what I had seen about Gilbert falling down the stairs out of drawers home... I can go on and on ...

m
Michelina ✝️
Hi, yes taking another look is what I was thinking. Because doing my research, I’m finding similarities in at least one of the killers. Again , this is a case within a case, etc. Due to SCPD corruption, from what I’ve read. I think someone’s in Prison, and shouldn’t be.

m
Michelina ✝️
I have a few theories, as many do. However... living here, knowing the people involved, it’s a really weird thing. Don’t know who to trust, really... ‍♀️
I have a lot of questions yet to be answered. So much more to this case. Locals and most see it, or know something they’re afraid to speak about. “Dominos, and they’ll all fall down” MS ~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back