Found Safe TN - Daphne Westbrook, 16, & dog, Chattanooga, kidnapped, 6 Oct 2019 *endangered*

MAR 30, 2021
Tennessee investigators continue search for missing girl in New Mexico (yahoo.com)
[...]

"We know John Westbrook is likely in New Mexico and continue to focus our resources on the Santa Fe area," said Melydia Clewell, chief of staff for the Hamilton County District Attorney's Office. "He is using technology to limit the amount of information we can glean from his online footprint, so we really do need the public to help us find him."

Within the past six months, officials said, Westbrook has made multiple purchases in the Albuquerque and Santa Fe areas. He bought a tankless water heater at Home Depot and a car canopy at Harbor Freight in Santa Fe around December.

He also has made unique purchases at Albuquerque and Santa Fe Walmart stores, where he purchased a single banana and withdraw $100 in cash. Clewell said this may have been aggravating for other customers as he would do this with a bunch of bananas while purchasing each one at a time.

While Westbrook may be changing the appearance of his beard and hair, he stands 6-foot-4, Clewell said. He likely is driving an older model white and red station wagon.

[...]

Clewell said the District Attorney's Office in Tennessee has not received a single tip from Santa Fe and urged the public for help. Those with information were asked to contact the First Judicial District Attorney's Office at 505-428-6926 or email 1stDA

so obviously they have a way to track his purchases. If he is getting cash back, he’s using some form of plastic to pay. I find it odd they aren’t able to jump on these purchases more quickly to track them down.

Am I the only one who feels like LE/MSM is really over exaggerating how much of an IT cyber security wizard dad is? I’m also curious about the eyewitnesses that confirmed dad has given daphne LSD and shrooms in the past.

Something just seems off about a lot of the info I’ve read in MSM.

The claim that he’s keeping her drugged up doesn’t sit particularly well with the idea of him also taking her horse riding or having any contact with church. I’m not really sold on the “he’s practically spy level” narrative either. Either way, he needs to do the right thing at this point.

I agree. LE seems to know a lot, while at the same time knowing nothing. If he’s spy level like they claim, how are they tracking his purchases?

also, if he’s been keeping her drugged up most of the time, he certainly has an abundance of drug connects, spread out all over the country. They must all accept Bitcoin, too.

I agree. LE seems to know a lot, while at the same time knowing nothing. If he’s spy level like they claim, how are they tracking his purchases?

also, if he’s been keeping her drugged up most of the time, he certainly has an abundance of drug connects, spread out all over the country. They must all accept Bitcoin, too.

With his tech savvy, he has the ability to use btc to purchase illicit substances on the dark web and could have them mailed to an anonymous name/address wherever he's living. He'd only need one trusty connect willing to ship him whatever/wherever.

He could have a network of people helping him elude the police through these encrypted channels. Ugh. MOO.

BBM. Maybe not keeping her drugged up, just allowing her to be.
I had a tenant that I reported to the authorities who allowed her 13 year old to bong on cannabis and drink alcohol with her and who allowed the girl's 20 year old boyfriend to stay overnight.
ETA. She did not have custody of this child. She was allowed to have her for a weekend once a month.

With his tech savvy, he has the ability to use btc to purchase illicit substances on the dark web and could have them mailed to an anonymous name/address wherever he's living. He'd only need one trusty connect willing to ship him whatever/wherever.

He could have a network of people helping him elude the police through these encrypted channels. Ugh. MOO.
BBM. I am not even sure that you have to do that. Drugs are available anywhere and he would only have to ask a few people where he could find find them.

I just really don’t think he’s as big of this tech genius like MSM is making him out to be. Jmo

BBM. Maybe not keeping her drugged up, just allowing her to be.
I had a tenant that I reported to the authorities who allowed her 13 year old to bong on cannabis and drink alcohol with her and who allowed the girl's 20 year old boyfriend to stay overnight.
ETA. She did not have custody of this child. She was allowed to have her for a weekend once a month.

weed is very different from shrooms and LSD, which is what one of the articles claims he’s given her.

to be clear, I was being sarcastic about him buying drugs with Bitcoin. He obviously has a bank account which he gets cash back from at big box stores. I am baffled that it’s so hard for LE to trace him.

Couple other helpful things I found. Though honestly, there hasn't been anything new reported in a while.

Daphne Lynn Westbrook – The Charley Project

- John was traced to New Mexico after Daphne's disappearance; records showed he dropped off a U-Haul in Albuquerque and shopped regularly in Santa Fe for awhile.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/...tennessee-teen-kidnaped-by-her-father-in-2019

- Pinkston said that Daphne's mother was struggling after not speaking with her daughter for so long. He said that John owns a 1970s orange Volkswagen Beetle but was last spotted driving an older-model pickup truck in Albuquerque, though the plate numbers could not be identified.

Pickup truck? Anyone know about this?

If he is good with IT like is being suggested then he can purchase the drugs on the dark web. This will give him a dealer to meet wherever he wants to as the gang masters who operate the illegal services - selling guns, drugs, women etc have tentacles reaching out all over and can, I’m reliably informed, put him into contact with a dealer, a few short minutes meeting place of his own choice and this can be as easy as a request on the dark web and a meeting with a dealer of his drug choice within, certainly 24 hours but can be as little as an hour. All MOO

Last edited:
BBM. I am not even sure that you have to do that. Drugs are available anywhere and he would only have to ask a few people where he could find find them.
That’s absolutely correct however, knowing that he’s being ‘hunted’ , this puts his head above the parapet each time he makes such enquiries and although the dealers or those who he asks who probably look like users ( huge assumptions on my part here ), who then put him into contact with the dealers, are unlikely to watch the news and /or be aware of or concerned about an AMBER ALERT, there are always the more observant members of society who abhor drugs in their communities, watching on and reporting such activities to LE which makes them more conspicuous.
Also, if Dad Was to go down this route, he is , by virtue of the fact that he’s being ‘hunted’ , bringing more heat to the feet of the dealers and word gets around quickly and they will probably refuse to deal with him . ALL MOO

5/23/21
A woman called authorities about a possible sighting last week near Fort Walton, Florida.

She described a 1971 Volkswagen Beetle that they may be in with no plate or windshield.

Investigators had that vehicle description, but had not released it to the public.

Pics of car at link.

1-800-TBI-FIND

UPDATE: Endangered Child Alert issued for Daphne Westbrook - WDEF

So since most of the data appears to be the same thing just said over and over again. I've been checking every few days using the Google Search: "daphne westbrook after:2021-04-20"

The new information is from Henry2326's link to Endangered Child Alert issued for Hamilton Co. teen missing since 2019 says that:
  1. Daphne has been put under the Holly Bobo Act which allows allows the agencies in Tennessee to issue alerts for any endangered missing person under age 21.
  2. The Hamilton County District Attorney's Office fell under scrutiny in recent weeks after the Chattanooga Times Free Press reported District Attorney Neal Pinkston's employment of relatives in his office, including Kerry Clewell, the investigator for Daphne Westbrook's case. Pinkston hired Clewell in 2020 after marrying Clewell's sister Melydia, an employee at Pinkston's office since 2015, in 2019. Pinkston denied any wrongdoing in hiring procedures. Clewell has law enforcement experience in rural Alabama but lacks the Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission training and certifications held by the office's two state-funded investigators, according to the Chattanooga Times Free Press. )

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back