Josh Duggar charged with Receipt/Possession Child Sexual Abuse Material, 29 April 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it is rather disturbing to me (and I think anyone) why she would think that ex President Trump would be ok with it.
Disturbing to me also. From the DM link:

'She also thinks that this case is a conspiracy theory against her husband set up by the Biden administration,' the source said. 'She believes that if Donald Trump was still in power this would not be happening, and refuses to believe he's done anything wrong.'
Josh Duggar's wife Anna is convinced he's INNOCENT and is 'standing by him' amid child *advertiser censored* charges | Daily Mail Online

Why on earth would she believe that Josh (and by extension she herself) is so important to our president that he would conspire against him/them? The only power Josh wields is over Anna and their children.

Her denial about her husband’s behavior IMO is beyond extreme and is outright bizarre. I’m concerned for the children. MOO

'She also thinks that this case is a conspiracy theory against her husband set up by the Biden administration,' the source said. 'She believes that if Donald Trump was still in power this would not be happening, and refuses to believe he's done anything wrong.'
Josh Duggar's wife Anna is convinced he's INNOCENT and is 'standing by him' amid child *advertiser censored* charges | Daily Mail Online

Why on earth would she believe that Josh (and by extension she herself) is so important to our president that he would conspire against him/them? The only power Josh wields is over Anna and their children.

Her denial about her husband’s behavior IMO is beyond extreme and is outright bizarre. I’m concerned for the children. MOO

Exactly. There is nothing wrong. Josh can watch the baby, give her a bath while I cook dinner. He is such an attentive, helpful, hands on father.

IF (Josh or) any one goes to trial for a crime, is found guilty, sentenced to 5 years or more, can the children receive SS monies, as if the convict was deceased, to help provide with the care of the children. Or will (Anna or) the spouse or care giver solely be relying on (her)in laws or ( her) own parents for money support? With 6-7 kids, many needing daycare as they are so little, (her) the spouses working wages would be eaten up in day care costs and nothing left for everyday expenses. I am just wondering what the law is, Federal Law I would think applies here.
Thanks

The children are only eligible for Social Security death benefits, if Their parent was actually dead.

The only financial assistance they would receive is EBT, cash benefits, if their guardian or parent signed up for them. However, Anna would have to meet Poverty guidelines, including countable assets.

I wish I could say I’m surprised to read this. Sadly, I expected almost exactly this reaction and response. I’m waiting for the blaming of the Jews, LGBTQ, etc.

The children are only eligible for Social Security death benefits, if Their parent was actually dead.

The only financial assistance they would receive is EBT, cash benefits, if their guardian or parent signed up for them. However, Anna would have to meet Poverty guidelines, including countable assets.

Thank you for the information. Living currently on the land and in a windowless building on in laws land she may not qualify. I hope authorities keep tabs on the other children.

It is beyond bizarre. Has she looked at the evidence? The auto dealership was raided in Nov. 2019! That is long enough to face the truth.

Thank you for the information. Living currently on the land and in a windowless building on in laws land she may not qualify. I hope authorities keep tabs on the other children.

Probably not in her current situation.

However, if her father & brothers came to take Anna & her children home -- she would likely qualify for SNAP benefits (food stamps,) job training, and a wide variety of short-term support aimed at empowering her & facilitating a stable family life.

Apply For Services - Arkansas Department of Human Services

Sending plenty of good karma & prayers for her safety & decisions!

upload_2021-5-25_19-46-18.jpeg

image from amazon.com

jmho ymmv lrr

It is beyond bizarre. Has she looked at the evidence? The auto dealership was raided in Nov. 2019! That is long enough to face the truth.
I agree. Anna and Josh aren't teens, they're both in their 30's and Anna (32) not only has been on TV regularly but also uses Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and possibly other sm so IMO no matter how conservatively she was raised she's been exposed to the secular world for years. Wasn't at least one of her kids' births filmed by TLC? Who does that?

Look, I understand that it's hard to face an ugly truth about one's spouse but for goodness sakes, IMO there are minor children who need to be the priority and who must be protected no matter what cost to the marriage. What message is her denial sending to these innocent kids?

I agree. Anna and Josh aren't teens, they're both in their 30's and Anna (32) not only has been on TV regularly but also uses Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and possibly other sm so IMO no matter how conservatively she was raised she's been exposed to the secular world for years. Wasn't at least one of her kids' births filmed by TLC? Who does that?

Look, I understand that it's hard to face an ugly truth about one's spouse but for goodness sakes, IMO there are minor children who need to be the priority and who must be protected no matter what cost to the marriage. What message is her denial sending to these innocent kids?
The message, IMO, that is being sent to them is that they do not matter. These children will suffer from the mental abuse being inflicted upon them. jmo

The message, IMO, that is being sent to them is that they do not matter. These children will suffer from the mental abuse being inflicted upon them. jmo

Start with the judge, who sent that message. CSAM doesn't seem to matter much. A man can still be with his children, as long as his wife is there...

I can't tell you how much this disgusts me. It is like Josh was caught walking out of Walmart with a soda! Nothing to see here. Just a slight inconvenience.

Start with the judge, who sent that message. CSAM doesn't seem to matter much. A man can still be with his children, as long as his wife is there...

I can't tell you how much this disgusts me. It is like Josh was caught walking out of Walmart with a soda! Nothing to see here. Just a slight inconvenience.
It makes me want to throw up. I think of all the diapers he’s changed, baths he’s given. And lots of them since his computer was confiscated showing these disgusting images. This judge should be ashamed!

<modsnip>

Something else to consider here is that as a teen, Josh already physically acted out on some of his urges. Has he done so since? This isn't a case of the guy secretly viewing CSAM and getting caught before acting on his impulses - he's well, you know the background.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sick sick sick. I cannot for the life of me understand why this creep is allowed around chosen under the supervision of someone who enables and explains away his behavior!!! Why have these poor children been sacrificed?!?!? People should be outraged. Our kids do not get people standing up strongly enough for them.

Most of the adult siblings live in the family home. There might be a couple of the older brothers that have moved out? Perhaps a condition of his bail is that he stay with a non family member.

They all live at home if they’re single. Except Jed Duggar who moved out so he could run for office in a specific district. He and his twin moved into an apartment together. They shared a room even though there were two rooms (probably due to family rules about “accountability”).

As soon as the campaign was over (he lost), they moved back to the family compound.

Sick sick sick. I cannot for the life of me understand why this creep is allowed around chosen under the supervision of someone who enables and explains away his behavior!!! Why have these poor children been sacrificed?!?!? People should be outraged. Our kids do not get people standing up strongly enough for them.
I almost wish Sexual Assault was just called Assault. I wonder sometimes if the "sexual" part of it is shrugged off as "natural" in some crowds. It's ASSAULT.

jmo

Finished listening to Hunting Warhead, the podcast series that @CrimeAway suggested in order to understand this whole CSAM dark web. Learning how gruesome and fatal the abuse can be for child victims, it makes me wonder what other secrets Josh might have.

When Special Agent Faulkner commented (via People quote) on the files Josh allegedly downloaded, he described the images as "in the top five of the worst of the worst that I've ever had to examine." Now that I've got a better understanding of what exactly that is, I'm having an even harder time understanding the judge's decision to release him from jail.

<Modsnip>
Even his parents knew enough to put locks on his sisters' doors.

I had "unwatched" this thread - but I had to click on it thread again. How could I have thought it couldn’t get worse. Please let there be one adult in their lives that these girls could go to.

ETA - @tayaway I listened to Hunting Warhead - most of it. It was a hard listen but the most disturbing part is the medical theory that some people are just born with this attraction. Made it hard to believe, short of castration, that they could stop themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have missed these dates.

While many may have turned against Josh Duggar due to the child *advertiser censored* charges, his wife is standing by her husband as their family faces an uphill battle. While the former reality star is out on bail, his first court date is scheduled for July 1 with his actual trial starting July 6.

How Josh Duggar's Wife Anna Is Reportedly Handling His Child *advertiser censored* Case

It makes me want to throw up. I think of all the diapers he’s changed, baths he’s given. And lots of them since his computer was confiscated showing these disgusting images. This judge should be ashamed!

I take small comfort in guessing that he hasn’t given as many baths and changed as many diapers as the usual dad. Their mindset is for women to do all the work. I mean, we are talking about the blob who TOOK A NAP while his wife was in labor. I can totally imagine Anna running the entire household while the blob sits in an armchair oblivious to anything that doesn’t directly benefit him.

Small, small comfort, I know.

I take small comfort in guessing that he hasn’t given as many baths and changed as many diapers as the usual dad. Their mindset is for women to do all the work. I mean, we are talking about the blob who TOOK A NAP while his wife was in labor. I can totally imagine Anna running the entire household while the blob sits in an armchair oblivious to anything that doesn’t directly benefit him.

Small, small comfort, I know.
BBM. Unless it is pleasurable for him/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads