Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree...just can't think of what that could be that would worthy of delay, because it was just reading the charges and she just had to agree she understood charges. Did she get some bad news and could not even speak? Did Means get some bad news? What would cause them to not even be able to say yes or no?

We are missing everything that happened in their private Zoom breakout room after Chad's hearing, and everything that was said by all Parties in front of the Court there.
IMO the Defense did provide an explanation - it was done in private - the judge ruled to continue this to another time; I dont think he would have agreed to that if it was "nothing" worthy of actually having this date pushed back.

We are missing everything that happened in their private Zoom breakout room after Chad's hearing, and everything that was said by all Parties in front of the Court there.
IMO the Defense did provide an explanation - it was done in private - the judge ruled to continue this to another time; I dont think he would have agreed to that if it was "nothing" worthy of actually having this date pushed back.
Yes, I just reviewed the hearing paying particular attention to judge's choice of words. Defense's explanation in private to judge must have been a very good one for judge to allow it. I'm suspecting though Means says he'll continue to represent LV, he just might be changing his mind? Or...perhaps it is Lori who is changing her mind about keeping Means?

So...pure speculation on my part: The continuance could indicate a change in position by Lori? Possibly offering to turn evidence against Chad with the agreement that certain charges be dropped/mitigated; ie., the death penalty? Also, that the two cases would then become separated, which may be more to her advantage?

I don't know law well enough, but I wonder. I do sense that Rob Wood was NOT a happy camper. o_O:eek:

A tweet I just read said the defense filed a continuance motion. Anyone @Tortoise maybe have access to that motion? Maybe it has something on it.??
The Court said the Motion was made orally in the breakout room, a written Motion may be coming but I am not sure if that will be seen soon, because IMO this sounded like a last-minute "something" which is why the argument and Motion was made orally and not filed with the Court

So...pure speculation on my part: The continuance could indicate a change in position by Lori? Possibly offering to turn evidence against Chad with the agreement that certain charges be dropped/mitigated; ie., the death penalty? Also, that the two cases would then become separated, which may be more to her advantage?

I don't know law well enough, but I wonder. I do sense that Rob Wood was NOT a happy camper. o_O:eek:
I sure hope there's no plea bargaining agreement because there are no bodies to find. Let this couple face the charges, trials, and punishments.

The Court said the Motion was made orally in the breakout room, a written Motion may be coming but I am not sure if that will be seen soon, because IMO this sounded like a last-minute "something" which is why the argument and Motion was made orally and not filed with the Court
@MTW2011 That's another good point you have made. Any opinion? A guess, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member