UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it might be no coincidence, for what should they intentionally have done this: be seen on surveillance at the same time, in the morning and in the evening? Especially, if one of them behaved just like a thief: stopping, when someone (white jacket) crossed the street, looking behind himself, again looking back at the corner? What to make of it? How did it help them (alleyman and white-jacket-man) to lead police on a wrong path (if they did it for that)?
ETA: Maybe, white-jacket-man went this path regularly for whatever reason and only alleyman had no business there and tried to avoid white-jacket-man, not to be seen twice on that same road at a strange time?
Just feel it is too much of a coincidence, exact time in a short clip of cctv footage on both evening and early hours of the morning. Of course It may just be that, but I struggle to except they are not together imo x

Last edited:
Do people not just think white coat man is just some random walking along the street on his way home or to wherever ?!

Personally I dont.
NYP are intersted in him and the others they point out for specific reasons.
They are all linked.

For us at least its a valuable clue.. groups of people are much easier to find than loners.
Add that to other details that may NYP have shared publicly which could be relevant. Its a good start point.

IMO

Wouldn't someone know, if JK just then got her hair coloured (by CL)? Are there pics before and after March 18th? Also: if I would colour the hair of my friend, I wouldn't keep a rest of it, in bags, tubes or bowls - unless we were in a hurry maybe.
Well known photo from before (don’t know how long) and two from the same interview a week after CL’s disappearance (from Channel 4 doc and Getty stock rushes). The darkness of her hair (60 or 62?) in the Channel 4 doc image caught my eye a while back, but looking at the Getty image, it appears to be deceptive.

Attachments

• 21526ED5-4ED3-4447-81D9-F006442FB12B.jpeg
    21526ED5-4ED3-4447-81D9-F006442FB12B.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 38CBF010-3B48-45F9-BC33-2356E2AFEDBE.jpeg
    38CBF010-3B48-45F9-BC33-2356E2AFEDBE.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 74
  • F369E9CF-485B-4E71-AC62-6D6812459421.jpeg
    F369E9CF-485B-4E71-AC62-6D6812459421.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 69
Otherwise just to raise something that caught my eye re the “old style Ford Focus” from the morning of the 19th. To my eye the back end and rear quarter-light seem a bit ‘square’ for a Focus - more like a Ford Fusion, similar to the one photographed by Streetview on Oakland Avenue in August 2008...

Attachments

• C024E69F-1BCB-4AA8-B411-9A3A714F68FF.jpeg
    C024E69F-1BCB-4AA8-B411-9A3A714F68FF.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 120
  • F8646BC0-C8CF-4C5D-BFD4-5FBB244D783A.jpeg
    F8646BC0-C8CF-4C5D-BFD4-5FBB244D783A.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 97
Otherwise just to raise something that caught my eye re the “old style Ford Focus” from the morning of the 19th. To my eye the back end and rear quarter-light seem a bit ‘square’ for a Focus - more like a Ford Fusion, similar to the one photographed by Streetview on Oakland Avenue in August 2008...
Why was the front bumper highlighted?

A couple of things that have puzzled me for a while. I understand that PL reported Claudia missing before ringing Ali enquiring if she had heard from her sister. Joan was reported as staying with Ali in Derbyshire at the time. Wouldn't checking with close family members usually be the first port of call? Also wonder if Police and or PL had suspected a dangerous situation involving Claudia was brewing considering the speed at which the Police sprung into action.

A couple of things that have puzzled me for a while. I understand that PL reported Claudia missing before ringing Ali enquiring if she had heard from her sister. Joan was reported as staying with Ali in Derbyshire at the time. Wouldn't checking with close family members usually be the first port of call? Also wonder if Police and or PL had suspected a dangerous situation involving Claudia was brewing considering the speed at which the Police sprung into action.
This has always perplexed me as well. It seems the PL/JL relationship was so contentious communication was practically non-existent and remained so. Interesting.

~E

Alexander Avenue. I have been recently looking Into a few people local whilst sleuthing the Claudia investigation, a person residing inn this road at 44a. Do we know who’s home was searched at this time ?Police search York houses in hunt for missing chef Claudia Lawrencex
I notice at least two obligatory light coloured Ford focuses on Alexander Avenue in 2008. Have had a dog around and can’t find any reference to which property or who resided there. Would certainly be interested to know

This has always perplexed me as well. It seems the PL/JL relationship was so contentious communication was practically non-existent and remained so. Interesting.

~E
Because of that I find it so very special, that Claudia had a close friendship to both her parents. Normally it doesn't work that easy, I think.
ETA: .... unless Claudia has withheld a LOT of information of her bond to the left and bond to the right (mother/father).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member