TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & 2 daughters, found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019 #3

Lawyering Up?
I just assumed his mom, dad, & all other key players connected to him, immediately lawyered up (as they should)... which prevented proper interrogations?
@Txgirl08 bbm

Maybe depends on who is defining "proper." ;):rolleyes:
1. For some LEOs, could mean interrogation, leading to arresting interviewee on the spot???
2. For other LEOs, could mean interrogation providing evidence furthering investigation???
3. For atty's rep'ing some ^ peeps could mean taking the 5th???
4. For atty's rep'ing other ^ peeps could mean submitting written questions thru atty's, who filter thru clients' answers???
5. For some atty's, could mean something in between 4 and 5.

Although it can be frustrating to posters on this site, some ppl in the business world accustomed to dealing w atty's, do, at the drop of a hat, immediately dial for legal counsel. my2ct.

Like you say, lawyering up (as they should have).

Lawyering Up?
@Txgirl08 bbm

1. For some LEOs, could mean interrogation, leading to arresting interviewee on the spot???
2. For other LEOs, could mean interrogation providing evidence furthering investigation???
4. For atty's rep'ing other ^ peeps could mean submitting written questions thru atty's, who filter thru clients' answers???

Although it can be frustrating to posters on this site, some ppl in the business world accustomed to dealing w atty's, do, at the drop of a hat, immediately dial for legal counsel. my2ct.

great response. Thank you Al66pine :)

Does anyone know what time CW supposedly arrived at his parents home (or friend's....I have read both)? I believe he states he left his house around 9:30 pm. The 911 calls from Nicole's phone were just after 11pm.
I haven't been able to keep up with with this sad case.

Lawyering Up?
@Txgirl08 bbm

Lawyering Up?
@Txgirl08 bbm

I totally agree on calling a lawyer first to protect you from a potential set up; given police are allowed to lie, in an attempt to entrap you...
Also, if one has funds, as we see here victim’s families will come out, and attempt to take you to court to gain your finances/property...
There are lawyers on both sides here; unfortunately she might have just been agitated, on meds, and/or alcohol this evening and made some fatal choices; apparently she has a history of anger and instability too!

Hello! I’m new here. I just found out about this case for the first time, a few days ago. I just came in to say that in my opinion, it’s clear all 3 were murdered. <modsnip> Her ex’s also spoke out in her favor. Most ex’s would not hesitate if they had any idea she was capable of this. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I’m new here. I just found out about this case for the first time, a few days ago. I just came in to say that in my opinion, it’s clear all 3 were murdered. <modsnip> Her ex’s also spoke out in her favor. Most ex’s would not hesitate if they had any idea she was capable of this. <modsnip>

<modsnip> watch the documentary on the other Texas mother that shot and killed her two beautiful daughters; Christy Sheats...
Sheats neighbor heard shots and called police; police shot mother dead in that case...
Yet both mothers appears to be emotionally unstable; apparently women taking anger, and frustrations, out on their beautiful daughters...

Last edited by a moderator:
The same group that is working on the Jason Landry case and pushing for a geofence warrant there, is working on this case now and pushing for a geo-fence warrant here as well. BBM

New details on Anaqua Springs shooting case and how a new non-profit offers help

There is also new information that may show Olsen was getting ready for a new life with her girls right before their tragic deaths.

Fox San Antonio has obtained an email sent to Olsen the day she's believed to have died. It's from the Grand at the Dominion Apartments just 6 miles from Wheeler's home.

She had toured the apartments, according to her family on December 31st, 2018.
"Are there still some questions that need to be answered before Nichol gets called a murderer?” Yami asks. "Oh absolutely," says Tuleta Copeland, Project Absentis. "In my professional opinion based on the interviews I've conducted just myself. I'm not even going to tell you 'Nichol's a murderer' because I don't believe she is."

Tuleta Copeland is one of several retired federal agents who started the non-profit "Project Absentis" to help create a bridge between families like Olsen's and law enforcement.

Project Absentis has recommended the use of a technology called “geo-fencing”.

New Life?
...New details on Anaqua Springs shooting case and how a new non-profit offers help...
There is also new information that may show Olsen was getting ready for a new life with her girls right before their tragic deaths.
Fox San Antonio has obtained an email sent to Olsen the day she's believed to have died. It's from the Grand at the Dominion Apartments just 6 miles from Wheeler's home.
She had toured the apartments, according to her family on December 31st, 2018.....
. @diggndeeperstill sbm Thank you for your post w link. Interesting.
I wonder if NO's apt tour was self-initiated or was prompted by her BF, Wheeler. Possibly by someone else? Is there evd pointing in one direction?

Per "family" she toured apts 10 days before her death. Did dau's or other relative(s) accompany her? Any other apts/homes she was considering? Earlier than the Grand (3bed, 2bath apt. = $1800-3000+/mo.)? Just wondering, my2ct.

nobody knows the dark places in another human .. not even the closest ppl.. these things happen in a second.. no one can predict them
that's just generally speaking here

The same group that is working on the Jason Landry case and pushing for a geofence warrant there, is working on this case now and pushing for a geo-fence warrant here as well. BBM

New details on Anaqua Springs shooting case and how a new non-profit offers help

She had toured the apartments, according to her family on December 31st, 2018.
"Are there still some questions that need to be answered before Nichol gets called a murderer?” Yami asks. "Oh absolutely," says Tuleta Copeland, Project Absentis. "In my professional opinion based on the interviews I've conducted just myself. I'm not even going to tell you 'Nichol's a murderer' because I don't believe she is."

Tuleta Copeland is one of several retired federal agents who started the non-profit "Project Absentis" to help create a bridge between families like Olsen's and law enforcement.

Project Absentis has recommended the use of a technology called “geo-fencing”.

This is huge imo .. Exactly my theory.Seems she was done and planning to move .

This is huge imo .. Exactly my theory.Seems she was done and planning to move .
Thank you! I agree. She seemed so resilient and seemed to truly love her kids. I know a lot of people talk about the dads having the kids every weekend and other relatives but I know a lot of people who are very involved in their families lives and the kids spend months in the summer with grandparents and other relatives. If the dads weren’t in the same school district it made sense for them to take weekends while Nichol had weekdays.

I agree these girls had many people that loved them. I have never felt strongly that the initial report was wrong (murder/suicide), but I know things aren’t always as they seem. I think Nicole’s looking into apartments shows that someone wanted her out of the house. We don’t know whether this apartment search was instigated by Nicole’s desire to leave or the BF’s desire to have her leave. I wish I trusted LE like I did in my youth. Politics, money, and connections are not irrelevant, IMHO. That said, I also believe in innocent until convicted. I hope there is eventual justice, or at least accountability, if it turns out to not be a murder/suicide.

I just read this whole thread. Lol.

Couple of thoughts. As far as the BF having NO and 2 kids move in. Not saying this happened but there have been lots of cases of women manipulating there way into a live-in situation. Like have nowhere else to go or afraid of something where they are living, just stay until they find another place.

And the paternity, Americas Got Talent, 18 minute phone call issues. My specualtion: London was told no audition. She gets upset and wants to go live with dad. NO says he's not your dad (she was acting irrational) . London texts Dad saying "Mom said you aren't my Dad." LE sees this text.

And finally - the blood smears, pool in bathroom, and found in hallway. Could NO have attempted to move the girls so they could all be together when she died. She may not have been able to drag/move them far and just ended up in the hallway.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back