Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be considerably less than a pre-trial hearing. That would make the PT reporter completely wide of the mark suggesting that it had been moved to London for today. Perhaps one of the sleuths who got a reply from the PT could reply to that asking if they know what has happened?

I made such an enquiry around 13:30, but it didn't elicit any response thus far.

Perhaps we have been misled, or misled ourselves, and the plea and trial hearing was back in March. Looking back, that court appearance at the Old Bailey was referred to as a hearing by the press. SaW entered 2 guilty and 2 not guilty pleas, and SW entered a not guilt plea on the same 4 and another of not guilty to murder. This would account for yesterday being a short administrative process ahead of the trial proper, heard by an available judge and not the one appointed for the main trial. Guess we'll have to wait until June 10th.

Just looking back at some of SaW's bumpio tiktoks. There are a few where she's wearing a BDSM leather collar with multiple weight bearing rings for leads and restraints. Is that the kind of accessory that people just happen to have about the house? I guess some people do if they're into BDSM.

Just looking back at some of SaW's bumpio tiktoks. There are a few where she's wearing a BDSM leather collar with multiple weight bearing rings for leads and restraints. Is that the kind of accessory that people just happen to have about the house? I guess some people do if they're into BDSM.
BW also wears one, although more flimsy and with a single ring, on a number of Instagram posts. Clearly hers is gothic decoration, and she changes the ring for a CND circle on some. SaW's looks the real deal.

LOL why are you outing her on her sexual kinks lol
<modsnip> It all adds to building a picture of the two individuals that have been charged. 'Kinks' were certainly relevant in the Fred and Rose West case, where a daughter was murdered amongst at least 12 women that were know of for certain.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip> It all adds to building a picture of the two individuals that have been charged. 'Kinks' were certainly relevant in the Fred and Rose West case, where a daughter was murdered amongst at least 12 women that were know of for certain.

It looks to me, more like a mother who is jealous of her blossoming daughter.

Trying to copy Bernadettes style to retain her own youth it's quite common ... I don't think it necessarily indicates an interest in BDSM - and most people who are into it don't actually go around killing anyone so I wouldn't consider it a red flag or smoking gun ...

Interesting...

But at the time of Bernadette's disappearance there are things that to me would show it wasn't any sexual criminal activity from Sarah at least.

1. Sarah that a lactating mother of a 4 week old baby.

2. On July 18th Sarah posted that she hadn't slept for 3 days.

3. On the Monday after that weekend Sarah posted an emotional status about how she had a really awful weekend and really misses her diseased grandmother.

I don't think that on the Saturday morning of Bernadette's disappearance that Sarah would be in the mood to do any weird kinky stuff after 3 days of no sleep with the baby being colicky.
She would be at her wits end, doing minimal activity.

She may whoever have not been in the right frame of mind regarding her decision making.

It looks to me, more like a mother who is jealous of her blossoming daughter.

Trying to copy Bernadettes style to retain her own youth it's quite common ... I don't think it necessarily indicates an interest in BDSM - and most people who are into it don't actually go around killing anyone so I wouldn't consider it a red flag or smoking gun ...
I didn't suggest that people who like to spice up their love life have a tendency for murder. It's about building a picture. Sometimes it's a blind alley and not relevant. Sometimes it's very relevant.

Interesting...

But at the time of Bernadette's disappearance there are things that to me would show it wasn't any sexual criminal activity from Sarah at least.

1. Sarah that a lactating mother of a 4 week old baby.

2. On July 18th Sarah posted that she hadn't slept for 3 days.

3. On the Monday after that weekend Sarah posted an emotional status about how she had a really awful weekend and really misses her diseased grandmother.

I don't think that on the Saturday morning of Bernadette's disappearance that Sarah would be in the mood to do any weird kinky stuff after 3 days of no sleep with the baby being colicky.
She would be at her wits end, doing minimal activity.

She may whoever have not been in the right frame of mind regarding her decision making.
Interesting that she posted about her deseased grandmother only days after her daughter disappeared. Did she needed a cuddle or did the knowledge of her dead daughter trigger thoughts of her dead Nan? We'll soon see.

I wasn't suggesting she was doing BDSM after child birth. The posts of her wearing the collar are a year earlier at least.

Yes it's interesting.

Sorry I thought you were suggesting that BDSM could be related to the killing of the daughter.

Interesting that she posted about her deseased grandmother only days after her daughter disappeared. Did she needed a cuddle or did the knowledge of her dead daughter trigger thoughts of her dead Nan? We'll soon see.

I wasn't suggesting she was doing BDSM after child birth. The posts of her wearing the collar are a year earlier at least.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed> ... unless you know a person intimately, what you see online is the persona they want you to see.

A person cannot put their entire life on social media for public consumption and then complain when people comment on it, or portray themselves as something other than they are and then expect people to not take them at face value.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed> ... unless you know a person intimately, what you see online is the persona they want you to see.

A person cannot put their entire life on social media for public consumption and then complain when people comment on it, or portray themselves as something other than they are and then expect people to not take them at face value.
Very well put. As sleuths, we can't ignore the information they themselves provide us with on social media. After that, it's a matter of interpretation. I expect that we will all be confounded by the actual evidence produced in court. Both the defence and the prosecution will paint a portait of the defendants that they want the jury to believe. That will be fascinating.

It’s a cheap costume collar probably only used as a prop it ScW’s photos. If she was truly into the kink scene I suspect she’d have some form of permanent collar which I can’t see in any of her posts.

I don’t see what SaW wearing a collar in a few videos has to do with any of this though?

It’s a cheap costume collar probably only used as a prop it ScW’s photos. If she was truly into the kink scene I suspect she’d have some form of permanent collar which I can’t see in any of her posts.

I don’t see what SaW wearing a collar in a few videos has to do with any of this though?
Maybe it has nothing at all to do with it. Then again perhaps nothing referenced on this website has anything to do with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member