CA CA - Heidi Rodriguez, 51, Fresno, male friend dropped her off at store, 17 May 2021

Cagle

Reaction score
Family looking for Fresno woman missing since May 17

Heidi's brother says he filed a missing person report with the Fresno County Sheriff's Department.

He says she was last seen and known to be with a male friend on May 17 and has not been heard from since.

According to her family, the male friend said they went camping together and he dropped her off at a store at Clovis and Olive Avenues.

If you know where Heidi is, please call the Fresno County Sheriff's Office at (559) 600-3111.

49b893ad-8669-46ed-91fb-a6611911db5e-large16x9_heidi.jpg

Why would you leave someone at Clovis and Olive? The "stores" there are a gas station and Jack in the Box. It's basically the winery, the freeway, and the storage place there.

Isn't there a 7-11 store on the corner across from the winery?

That's where I thought of first. May be it's no longer there?

ETA: lots of traffic in that area too.....

Her Facebook page: Heidi Rodriguez

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/heidi-rodriguez-a8b04798/

It appears Heidi has ties back to Colorado, and also has previous experience as a private investigator.
Add- a BA in Criminal Justice.

Friends are talking on social media, do a facebook search.

Also this-
Fresno Sheriff
The Fresno County Sheriff's Office has taken a report on this case and Rodriguez has been placed into law enforcement's missing persons database. At this time we have no information to show she is in danger.

Found here - Log into Facebook

Right - it's fun to shop after not showering and carrying luggage/supplies home from a camping trip. No need to wait, my friend, I'll find my way home alone.

Hinky.

Where was the camping trip?

jmo
Not to mention, in my personal experience, a 2-3 day camp out meant at least one heck of a hangover when it was over. Just saying, that was me. Long time ago.

Add- a BA in Criminal Justice.

Friends are talking on social media, do a facebook search.

Also this-
Fresno Sheriff
The Fresno County Sheriff's Office has taken a report on this case and Rodriguez has been placed into law enforcement's missing persons database. At this time we have no information to show she is in danger.

Found here - Log into Facebook
I have been looking, friends are talking. Could there have been a disagreement or something as to why she was left/ or got out there? I can't understand how she was supposed to get home from there? I don't expect you to know just throwing it out there. IMO

I have been looking, friends are talking. Could there have been a disagreement or something as to why she was left/ or got out there? I can't understand how she was supposed to get home from there? I don't expect you to know just throwing it out there. IMO
It sounds like maybe she had stayed in a hotel near the last seen location? Seems like someone could have picked her up, regardless of where she was dropped off. Did she have a cell phone?

It sounds like maybe she had stayed in a hotel near the last seen location? Seems like someone could have picked her up, regardless of where she was dropped off. Did she have a cell phone?
Since she is someone with a PI and criminal justice studies background, I would think she would contact someone to let people know she was okay. I don't think she would willingly worry people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KhristianWolff
Back