Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JASPER — By Mike Lout and Steve Stewart/KJAS (KFDM/Fox 4 media partner) - Jasper Police are investigating the discovery of the body of a young child in the room of a local motel.

Complete details are not available at this time. However, officers were apparently called to the Best Western Inn located in the 200 block of West Gibson Street shortly before 6:00 on Tuesday evening, when it was reported that the body had been found.

Even though it is not conclusive, Jasper Police Chief Gerald Hall said he and others believe the deceased to be a 6 year old boy who had been reported missing in the Houston area late last week. Hall also said that a person had been detained. However, he did not elaborate any further.

BREAKING: Jasper PD believes body in motel room is that of boy reported missing

<modsnip> If bio-mom was going to get custody, then Dad would owe child support. And he would be coparenting w/mom for 15 more years or more...

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm, a motel room sounds like his body hasn’t been there that long? If that’s the case dad needs to explain why he hasn’t been in school. If it turns out the body HAS been there a while then dad has a whole other kind of explaining to do.

Another sweet baby brutally murdered. What kind of monsters can do this to an innocent child!!?? I'll never, ever understand!

:(

I can’t tell if I’m just imagining it, but I feel as if I have seen a ridiculous amount of abuse/murder cases (of children) since lockdown started and has continued to this day... why? Why.... I just do not understand. I wish we could protect all of these sweet kids.

My thing is... what was he thinking with his boy around this person?
What does he have to say about his child not going to school in a month?
Reportedly, the body has been there for some time.
How did this go on for so long?
moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members