Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting podcast (only playable via pc), that contains a one hour interview with HCW about the last year and a small view into the future, without promising too much.

But a interesting explanation about the work of the media in this case. Unfortuneatly just useful for german speaking members or members who have the possibility to translate. Please excuse, that i neither got the time at the moment, nor the leisure for making a transcript.

"Tatort Niedersachsen": Der Fall Maddie - Braunschweiger Zeitung
Great find! Could someone who has watched it please summarise the main things said?! That would be fantastic! (I am staying away from PCs unless it is for work...trying to strike work/life balance)

Thanks. The passport was issued in 2001. He looks to be blonde in it. He is 13 years older than CB. There is a slight similarity.

Do we know if he spent time in Portugal? If so, I wonder if he has green eyes?

According to his passport CMK has blue grey eyes. Could be mistaken as green I suppose.
Wasn't it mentioned that the 'green eyed friend' and CB looked like brothers? The 13 year age difference would seem to exclude CMK as being this friend IMO.

Last edited:
According to his passport CMK has blue grey eyes. Could be mistaken as green I suppose.
Wasn't it mentioned that the 'green eyed friend' and CB looked like brothers? The 13 year age difference would seem to exclude CMK as being this friend IMO.

Is just placing him in Portugal though, believe he ran a taxi company in Groven, then sold it before he then faked his own death in 2010

Appreciate that it’s a long shot, just thought he looked reasonably young in the passport photo. Add to it a suntan and a hippy vibe and you never know.

But then again, unless twins, brothers would differ in age (?)

Maddie suspect's ex-boss claimed 'we all know' what happened to missing tot

Just randomly found this article from 2020. Can also see was discussed a bit on here back in July 2020.

Curious how the guy says “ we should stop looking “ …and… “ we all know what happened “ …to MM

Curious and interesting, particularly because his comments date from 2016, well before CB was in the frame. His 'we all know what happened' implies imo an historical commonly held belief (locally) that has its roots in 2007 and concerns 'known' persons at that time rather than 'unknowns' which CB then was.

(If my memory serves me right, I think I posted your above link in that earlier thread you mention.)

Last edited:
No, just a translation of the written summary (underneath the podcast link) of what was said/discussed.

I'm assuming that all the key points are in that summary which includes the significant direct quotes from HCW?

HCW tells a lot more in the podcast. Nothing new, but explaining well what he did over the last year and why he did it. And that a lot media-stuff that has been reported isn't true. He never said to anyone that they are convinced that MM died in Portugal for example.

But then again, unless twins, brothers would differ in age (?)

Absolutely. Although I have no real opinion on whether or not this person could be the 'brother' in question, a haircut, a suntan, a period of chilled and healthy living, similar casual dress, similar height, leanness, ranginess could well put those two, side by side, to the casual eye, as 'close-in-age' brothers.

Absolutely. Although I have no real opinion on whether or not this person could be the 'brother' in question, a haircut, a suntan, a period of chilled and healthy living, similar casual dress, similar height, leanness, ranginess could well put those two, side by side, to the casual eye, as 'close-in-age' brothers.

There are a lot of pictures of CB looking older than he was at the time, the pics must have been taken, either....

Madeleine McCann: Suspect Christian B filmed during road trip five weeks before she disappeared

He must be around 30 years of age on that pic. He looks older IMO.

Screenshot_20210603-204227_Samsung Internet.jpg

HCW tells a lot more in the podcast. Nothing new, but explaining well what he did over the last year and why he did it. And that a lot media-stuff that has been reported isn't true. He never said to anyone that they are convinced that MM died in Portugal for example.

Thanks for that, Superdad.

There are a lot of pictures of CB looking older than he was at the time, the pics must have been taken, either....

Madeleine McCann: Suspect Christian B filmed during road trip five weeks before she disappeared

He must be around 30 years of age on that pic. He looks older IMO.

View attachment 299383

The same in here. Pics are from 1999, so he was just about 23 years old. But if you ask me, he looks very much older...

Portuguese police mugshots of Christian Brueckner from 1999 reveal officers knew about sordid past | Daily Mail Online

Attachments

• D874C787-9A3A-4AAE-A084-FC8D3918294D.jpeg
    D874C787-9A3A-4AAE-A084-FC8D3918294D.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 59
I agree, SuperD. Look at this picture of Brückner, compared to Kruse.

Unfortuneatly there are not many clues about a possible CMK - CB connection except the darkweb-paedo stuff and leaving germany to run away from child abuse charges. That's not enough to make up a possible connection.

Although both are connected to northern germany, close to the island of sylt. But even that could be coincidence, without further info about CMK.

I would like to see more commonalities between CMK and MN, according to the things we know about CMK since he was arrested in Paraguay.

But yes, all three german paedo-criminals seem to have some similarites, according to their past and location in germany. But that isn't more than just a clue. Far away from a link, that could be taken as evidence.

But if there would be an info in the future about CMK and possible visits in Portugal before he left germany, that would be interesting, of course! That would be too many coincidences in my opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member