KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for correcting my mistake on the officer’s name, JayneEyre and mom2chloe! And yes, the episode I watched detailed the Nederland’s murders as well. I probably read about all of these at one time or another but tonight when I watched the episode on YouTube it really sunk in. So glad that the FBI is working on it!

The one thing that I don’t recall seeing any of the articles linked on this thread was the part about the luminal in the trunk of Rick’s police cruiser. This can’t be new information because I saw it on the police interrogation. Does anyone know why there was never any DNA collected from or identified from the trunk? Or was there?

The one thing that I don’t recall seeing any of the articles linked on this thread was the part about the luminal in the trunk of Rick’s police cruiser. This can’t be new information because I saw it on the police interrogation. Does anyone know why there was never any DNA collected from or identified from the trunk? Or was there?
We are still not yet privy but we hope to learn as soon as the forensics are disclosed. Imo

Based on the youtube video by That Chapter

Tenuous link but looks like the two boys in photos with parents were special, and the lady in the second case was in special education. In a small town they could have been part of the same support group.

A scenario:

Brooks is abusive towards his son, the cop in the first case finds out from the teacher in the second case and confronts Brooks. Brooks and his brother Nick kill the cop in the ambush.

Next, teacher starts to put things together. After her home security is tested (see her facebook post) she's killed, daughter is collateral damage, car used is Brooks' wife's (notice the similarities between the two vehicles).

Brook's wife, Crystal is now getting suspicious of her husband. She disappears.

Crystal's father is starting to put things together, questioning Crystal's 10 year-old son in private, away from Brooks, under the pretense of a hunting trip. He's assassinated.

Find out if there is a support group for special children in the town, question the members/parents in the group.

Maybe find out if Samantha was a volunteer at a support group, she may have been the one who reported, or worked out some of the events that led to Jason Ellis' murder, as she was the one who was killed in an extremely brutal fashion. Idealistic, described as bright, motivated and engaged, and from the photo on the FBI site she and her mom were Sherlock fans. Getting caught by a young woman might enrage a certain type of person, maybe a white-blooded (sic.) male, to extreme violence.

Last edited:
Maybe find out if Samantha was a volunteer at a support group, she may have been the one who reported, or worked out some of the events that led to Jason Ellis' murder, as she was the one who was killed in an extremely brutal fashion. Idealistic, described as bright, motivated and engaged, and from the photo on the FBI site she and her mom were Sherlock fans. Getting caught by a young woman might enrage a certain type of person, maybe a white-blooded (sic.) male, to extreme violence.

I thought the Mom and daughter were murdered first? No?

Based on the youtube video by That Chapter

Tenuous link but looks like the two boys in photos with parents were special, and the lady in the second case was in special education. In a small town they could have been part of the same support group.

A scenario:

Brooks is abusive towards his son, the cop in the first case finds out from the teacher in the second case and confronts Brooks. Brooks and his brother Nick kill the cop in the ambush.

Next, teacher starts to put things together. After her home security is tested (see her facebook post) she's killed, daughter is collateral damage, car used is Brooks' wife's (notice the similarities between the two vehicles).

Brook's wife, Crystal is now getting suspicious of her husband. She disappears.

Crystal's father is starting to put things together, questioning Crystal's 10 year-old son in private, away from Brooks, under the pretense of a hunting trip. He's assassinated.

Find out if there is a support group for special children in the town, question the members/parents in the

I was a tenant of theirs. Brooks wasn't mean to Eli. At least I've never heard anyone, even people that hate him, say that. Officer Ellis was doing some kind of internal investigation and was allegedly supposed to meet with internal affairs that monday.

I think Ellis was investigating drugs. A police officer in Bullitt county, which is the next town over, was caught going to Mexico and bringing drugs back. He was on tape and when they asked him if he was afraid other cops would get him he said they're making too much money. If they do, we'll get rid of them we've done it before. Although the story on him was deleted from the online newspaper the next day.

His last name was Matringly. His relative worked for Bardstown or Nelson county. He'd killed a teenager in Louisville. Then had a couple of kills in Nelson. Including a suicidal man that he goaded on and told him to do it, that he didn't have all day. He was formerly a sharpshooter.

That doesn't mean that maybe brooks and nick weren't somehow connected. A neighbor claims that brooks said he'd been trying to break up with crystal but she was blackmailing him. Idk if that's true or not. But brooks is by no means a genius.

If he did do something to her i'd bet that it was one of their fights gone too far. And he called nick for the coverup. Nick claims that the hair they found in his trunk was from her hairbrush. That they'd gone swimming and she put her things in the trunk of his police cruiser.

And no arrests. Sad.

Also Danny Cahoe. He was found in another county but from Nelson. He was homeless and didn't have a vehicle. He had been deceased two or three days by the time he was found) His identical twin was shot around the same time in Nelson but survived. The police say the shootings were not related. It was a coincidence.

I don't believe in coincidence

Also Danny Cahoe. He was found in another county but from Nelson. He was homeless and didn't have a vehicle. He had been deceased two or three days by the time he was found) His identical twin was shot around the same time in Nelson but survived. The police say the shootings were not related. It was a coincidence.

I don't either.

Agreed. It seems to me they have more evidence that Houck killed Crystal than that Sherry said something bad about Houck in front of Eli. It’s just outrageous that Eli can be kept from his siblings and his mother’s family. Outrageous.

He was supposedly coming home and saying I know you killed my mommy. Where is she? Everybody wants to know.

Does his twin have any ideas as to who might have shot him? This reminds me of the chaos in Delphi, IN. Such a small town also, and people dropping like flies...with help from a big old fly swatter. AMOO

He was supposedly coming home and saying I know you killed my mommy. Where is she? Everybody wants to know.

The confusion the loss the grief and then to know the truth in your heart all by yourself....

A burden no child should have to bare.:(

I wish him strength and courage to grow into the smart kind productive loving man his momma would have wanted him to be xx

Key word being supposedly. This is what his father told. This was also around the time that he thought that he may be found guilty for his shingle stealing fiasco at Lowes. Many feel that he said this because he was afraid that the Ballard family would get custody of his son while he served his time.

Key word being supposedly. This is what his father told. This was also around the time that he thought that he may be found guilty for his shingle stealing fiasco at Lowes. Many feel that he said this because he was afraid that the Ballard family would get custody of his son while he served his time.

How old is their son now? If he reports to say a therapist, he or she would not be required to report to LE, correct? (Unless the child's life is in imminent danger.)

I never said I heard him say it or anything. Just that was their claims. I doubt any of the adults said it to him. I could imagine a kid saying that though.

I didn't think he'd serve time for the Lowe's thing. That was an obvious set up. People hated him and saw a chance. He's got a LOT of money. Several houses. I don't think he would be dumb enough to steal, knowing the whole town's looking for something on him.

Idk why he hasn't left Nelson county. He certainly has the money. I wouldn't want my son to grow up with everyone talking about his mother's murder constantly.

To answer another question, the son would be around seven now. He was such a mama's boy too. Every time she'd come over to get rent or whatever he'd be on her hip. There's no way imo she went anywhere without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine