MI MI - Shelby Twp, Infant Twins, WhtFem UP66358 / WhtMale UP66357, in plastic & sheet, Apr'67

mclifford973

Reaction score
I wonder since they weren't buried but "left on the side of the road", if whoever left them was hoping they would be found? Or if they were thrown out of a car...
Were they completely wrapped or only their bodies?
Hopefully there will be DNA and this can be solved. =(

o/t: Googling for more info I found this wtf story:
Mom allegedly wrapped baby in plastic, mailed her to orphanage

Male and female (UP66357 & UP66358) new born twins were found dead near the side of the road. The deceased twins were wrapped in plastic and a sheet. Please connect this case with NamUs case # UP 66358 or UP66357.

August 2020 News Clip:

Condition of Remains: Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton

Case of twin babies found dead in Shelby Township in 1967 back under investigation.

From your link : "It took months of investigation, but detective Hogan was able to track down where the babies were buried. He got a warrant and exhumed their bodies in September of last year.
Their bones have been sent to two different labs to identify them, or relatives."
This article was from August, I wonder which labs they were sent to and if they've had any luck with the DNA.

I hope Terry will consider Othram, they have solved many cases of unidentified persons and babies.

@othram

The forum software allows us to "call" another poster. As above type the @ followed by the username (no space between.)

A box will pop up, suggesting usernames as you type.

Some of us old people jokingly refer to this as sending the Bat Signal.

jmho ymmv lrr

@othram

The forum software allows us to "call" another poster. As above type the @ followed by the username (no space between.)

A box will pop up, suggesting usernames as you type.

Some of us old people jokingly refer to this as sending the Bat Signal.

jmho ymmv lrr
Signal received. We do our best to go after all cases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back