Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the roommate and the informer are two different people, but hope that is straightened out soon.

jmo

I was wondering if the altercation could have been with the roommate (Person X). Then she calls (Person Y) to pick her up and take her to the hotel.

Just a guess/possibility. I don’t feel it is quite clear yet. JMO

I don't entirely believe the roomate's story. Unless he was on drugs, I can't imagine any normal person just walking in seeing a dead child and moving on with their life. I wonder if he was involved in the death or he had abused the boy in some kind of way.

He said that became even clearer following conversations with the boy’s father’s girlfriend, Theresa Balboa, who was charged in connection with the case following Tuesday night’s discovery of what’s believed to be little Samuel’s body.

“I told her, I said, 'I’m so damn disappointed in you,'” Miller said. "I said, 'You know, every word you’re saying is a lie.' And that’s when things started unravelling, I think.”
Theresa Balboa arrested: Tim Miller says he confronted her | khou.com

Tim Miller appreciation post. I am so glad his org exists, and obviously can’t stand that they go in with good intentions to help people and get duped. And of course, I can totally see TM having this conversation, being honest and stern.

I can see TB feeling attacked over his words for sure

I don't entirely believe the roomate's story. Unless he was on drugs, I can't imagine any normal person just walking in seeing a dead child and moving on with their life. I wonder if he was involved in the death or he had abused the boy in some kind of way.
Roommate BR is in this up to his eyeballs. He helped move the body to the bathtub, he bought the tote and duct tape, he helped wrap the body and take it to the storage unit. And it doesn’t sound like he was ever going to come forward until he had no other choice. Throw away the key on this ****
Horrific new details in death of 5-year-old Samuel Olson

I think the roommate and the informer are two different people, but hope that is straightened out soon.

jmo

It is hard for me to grasp that more people might be implicated in this horror. It would be better in my frazzled sensibilities to learn it was only one other person involved. If it was 2 different people, ugh, that is more that are tangled up in her crazy. How in the world does that happen?!?!

At the time she said it was a little over a week ago.

Oh, man. iirc, a poster said this had happened in the vallow case as well? I’m not sure how this happens ... I have a 6 year old and his voice is pretty..recognizable? I can tell over the phone if there’s even a slight tone change from his regular, if he has an attitude, is cranky, etc... even just a little.

I feel sorry for the grandmother, as I think there’s some false hope there in thinking she’d heard him semi-recently..

I have a general question. Did Samuel's dad never go to Balboa's house after May 12th? Wouldn't he go there and some point to search since you have seen him in weeks? Wouldn't someone smell a dead body? If not the dad, then someone anyone in their family or friends related to the search. I mean didn't they know Samuel was staying at that place or did they think he was staying with Balboa somewhere else?

I am thinking the “fight” may have been with TM when he was confronting TB about telling lies. She knew it was all about to come undone, and called the friend to pick her up. I just don’t get the back and forth to Cleveland Walmart, then to the Webster storage, then to Jasper Best Western. But then, you can’t explain crazy.

During the search for Samuel on Monday, Balboa reportedly called a friend and told him she needed help because she had been in a fight. The man picked her up in Cleveland, Texas, at a Walmart parking lot. They drove to the storage unit in Webster, picked up a storage container with a foul odor and drove to the Best Western in Jasper, according to court documents.

Tim Miller appreciation post. I am so glad his org exists, and obviously can’t stand that they go in with good intentions to help people and get duped. And of course, I can totally see TM having this conversation, being honest and stern.

I can see TB feeling attacked over his words for sure
TM calls it like he sees it and is usually dead right. Moo

Roommate BR is in this up to his eyeballs. He helped move the body to the bathtub, he bought the tote and duct tape, he helped wrap the body and take it to the storage unit. And it doesn’t sound like he was ever going to come forward until he had no other choice. Throw away the key on this ****

I am absolutely positive that not one friend or family member of mine would ever get entangled like this should I ever commit a crime.. how do people find one or more to go along for the ride with them?

TB called roommate to tell him SO was dead. THEN roommate left for work. THEN when roommate came home he saw body.

So WHERE was SO killed? It sounds like it may not have been at the shared apartment at Webster. That Samuel’s body may have been moved to the apartment??

If he died at the apartment, she would have just told him, not called him. He would have seen the body before work. Right?

JMO

I am thinking the “fight” may have been with TM when he was confronting TB about telling lies. She knew it was all about to come undone, and called the friend to pick her up. I just don’t get the back and forth to Cleveland Walmart, then to the Webster storage, then to Jasper Best Western. But then, you can’t explain crazy.

I agree, LE certainly couldn’t call her out but TM stepped in. MOO this spooked her and forced her to make a move.

I was wondering if the altercation could have been with the roommate (Person X). Then she calls (Person Y) to pick her up and take her to the hotel.

Just a guess/possibility. I don’t feel it is quite clear yet. JMO
This would make sense if there are two people. Somehow I get the feeling it's only one person though. Just a gut feeling. That and I can't wrap my head around TB being able to find TWO people to tangle up in this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member