Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This article reports it's 2 different "friends" who helped her. I'm not sure the second one helped, but he/she reported her location.

The roommate said he returned home and saw Samuel’s bruised body lying on a bed. He said he and Balboa placed the body in a bathtub for a couple of days.
He admitted he bought duct tape and at plastic tote at Walmart on May 13, according to police. The roommate told detectives he and Balboa wrapped the child’s body in plastic sheet and put it in the tote. He said they took it to a storage unit at 16650 Highway 3 in Webster.

On June 1, another friend called Crime Stoppers and told them they could find Balboa and Samuel in room 106 at a Best Western Motel in Jasper.

Witness says Samuel Olson died more than 2 weeks before his body was found, court records show | khou.com

Friend #2 even booked the motel room under his name?

It sounds like the first excerpt below is how Balboa’s mother’s residence came into the story.

Excerpts:
Detectives interviewed Balboa’s roommate and learned that he came home that Thursday and saw Balboa and her mother sleeping, but she left and arrived at a separate home where Balboa reported Sam taken.

The man who purchased the room for Balboa at the Best Western was the person who called Crime Stoppers, police said.

Balboa called him on May 31, asking for help after she got in an altercation, he told police. They met at a Wal Mart parking lot in Cleveland, and he drove her to the Webster storage unit, he said.

Surveillance footage shows a man and woman going into the room, after which the man got a tote from a truck and dragged it inside. He then called Crime Stoppers.

Samuel Olson could have died weeks before police discovered his body, documents reveal
What? The roommate saw TB and her mom sleeping at the apartment? Why was the mom sleeping at the apartment when she has her own home? Was the mom there? Or, is that a lie?

jmo

I wonder if TB is covering for someone(s). If the death is related to a substance or business operation in one of these residences, for example. That might explain the delay in reporting him missing/dead/in the bathtub.

I’d say she’s Leticia Stauch 2.0 but for the existence of the friend, roommate, tipster, and boyfriend. JMO.

Chilling details: New court docs reveal 6-year-old Samuel Olson was dead 2 weeks before being reported missing

Surveillance video showed a man and Balboa taking the tote bag from a truck into the hotel, according to court docs. The man who assisted Balboa said she called him for help on May 31 after being involved in an altercation, according to court documents. The man then stated that he was the one who tipped off Crime Stoppers after helping Balboa removed the container from the storage unit to the motel room on June 1, according to court documents.

Do we know who the altercation was with?

Some speculation that she was referring to the confrontation that Tim Miller had with her.

I think that is a real possibility. Here is how Tim described it:

'Every word you're saying is a lie': Texas EquuSearch founder says he confronted Theresa Balboa

He said that became even clearer following conversations with the boy’s father’s girlfriend, Theresa Balboa, ....
“I told her, I said, 'I’m so damn disappointed in you,'” Miller said. "I said, 'You know, every word you’re saying is a lie.' And that’s when things started unravelling, I think.”

Theresa Balboa arrested: Tim Miller says he confronted her | khou.com

This confrontation took place , If I understand correctly, during the last time that TB was seen, before she went on the run. So I think Tim scared her enough to make her flee and take the body with her.

Friend #2 even booked the motel room under his name?
If I give him the benefit of the doubt, which I am at the moment, I see it like this:

He gets a call from TB that she was in an "altercation" and needs to flee. He agrees to give her a ride out of town. On the way, she says she needs to pick up something from storage. Friend books the motel for her so she can't be found from whomever she said she was fleeing. He hauls in the tote and leaves.

The next day, he mentions all this to someone else who says, "TB?! Don't you know what is happening?!" Then the friend learns about Samuel and calls CrimeStoppers.

Of course, this is all speculation. We'll eventually learn what really happened. For now, I think the friend with the pick-up truck was duped into helping.

jmo

Court records reveal a troubled history Balboa had with the father of two of her own children of whom she lost custody a year-and-a-half before this week’s tragic developments.

A 2019 suit filed in Harris County shows that both Balboa and their father missed a court date.

“I put myself in a position with that woman in which the only possible outcome was failure," wrote the father of Balboa's children in a letter to the judge requesting that custody be awarded to his mother. "Things had gotten so bad between Theresa and I and we couldn’t get along, it became an onslaught of verbal and physical abuse between the both of us and towards each other.”

According to Balboa’s social media, she appears to have had a son in 2009, and court records reveal a warrant for non-payment of child support possibly tied to him.

We also found a domestic violence case in which Balboa was the victim. Her boyfriend at the time got two years of probation and then 90 days in jail after failing to report to his probation officer.

Meanwhile, the remains of the child believed to be Samuel were moved to the Harris County.

Samuel Olson: Theresa Balboa lost custody of her own children | khou.com

“It became an onslaught of verbal and physical abuse between the both of us.” That’s how the father of two of Theresa Balboa’s kids described their relationship when she lost custody long before charges in the case

https://twitter.com/JMilesKHOU/status/1400534663505002498

Obviously, TB has a recent history of violence. But bruises can be caused by CPR (as well the normal activities of a healthy 5/6yr old). Are these bruised shins & skinned knees or something indicative of abuse? Wasn’t there an earlier post about a date-stamped picture of Sam? Did that show anything?

Just logging in and seeing the new news :( Immediately thought of sweet baby Chance Walsh.

As for the altercation, maybe it means someone lost their cool and belted her one?
I mean, I know many want to, so maybe someone did?

jmo
Nothing else this woman has said was truthful. I wouldn’t doubt at all that she cried “altercation” to get someone to come her aid, who otherwise would not.

The grandma stated she saw him the weekend of May 1-2 when Samuel and his cousins came over. She stated she heard his voice in the background during a phone call a little over a week ago.
I don't get it. He was supposed to be in quarantine during that time. Which was the whole reason for him being out of school,and being kept at TB's place. MOO

I probably skipped around too much on thread #1- Could someone please explain what are the details about his absense from school? Was the (alleged) Covid Exposure the reason given for not being present? If not, what was the reason given to the school for not being there since April 30th? (Were they in person or online?)

This is insane! How can you live with the body of a dead 5-year-old child just laying in the bathroom? How can you buy supplies and help dispose of a child's body like that? This makes zero sense.

She called him and he didn't think of a) calling 911; and b) calling the police? If someone called me and told me a child was dead, I would call 911 and run to check on the child. Nobody tried to give him CPR? This is disgusting.

<modsnip>

Just a thought...

Perhaps TB threatened BR with notifying LE that HE (BR) was at least partially responsible for the death...
and or child abuse...
and/or...???
IF he did not go along with her plan of hiding the body and avoiding telling LE....

Therefore BR may have been afraid that HE would be arrested?

Or... Perhaps this TB person has incredibly strong feminine wiles to make this/these men do horrifically immoral things for her?

Such a mystery!!!!:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member