GUILTY GA - Tina Prince, 46, teacher, Sandersville, 28 May 2021 *ARREST*

A couple of other posters noted that comment too. I wonder if it has since been removed. Thanks.
FBI now joins in search of missing teacher in Washington Co.

This is the only thing I recall from the linked article concerning the cellphone (in addition to her recently changing from Smart Talk to Verizon).

“Authorities said her cell phone has been cut off.

I took that statement as just being turned off or the battery dead. JMO.

I wonder why she didn't just drive to his house since it was just outside Sandersville instead of meeting at Walmart and leaving it there. I'd want to keep my car with me at all times. MOO

Yes, very peculiar she did not just drive to his house in her own vehicle and just meet there, rather than at a Walmart. I guess maybe initially she didn't plan to spend the night there - maybe they met up with intentions to hang out somewhere else or do something else and then she agreed to sleep over, and they were already close to his house so she decided to leave her car until morning?

Does this acquaintance live alone? I'm just curious if anyone else can verify she did go spend the night there. MOO

I’ve always read the Walmart parking lot item as a “meet-up” point, specifically to leave one car somewhere safe. Perhaps there was a reason that her car couldn’t be at his, or his car couldn’t be at hers, etc.

There are reasonable explanations for why it might not be a good idea for Tina’s scar to be at her on/off partner’s place (e.g., on/off was married, on/off had jealous ex, keeping relationship private from neighbors, adult kids, whatever). This alone doesn’t set off my hinky meter. I once lived in a smaller town and never parked my car outside the homes of people I was dating - people talk.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
She was in a hurry to leave the restaurant, but when she left, she wasn't in too much of a hurry to meet him.

Having left the restaurant at 20.00hrs, then was time stamped on camera at the convenience store at 20.51hrs getting gas, then she drove on to Walmart....

I presumed she would have left the restaurant ASAP and zoomed straight to Walmart.....but no.

She felt she had time. And she did.

What did she do for 50 mins from the time she left the restaurant to the time she got gas? It's only a 6 minute (2.6 mile) drive between the two locations.

She could've stayed longer at the meal! What was the hurry to leave then?
It was 10 family members. Maybe she had had enough? lol

Not saying anything negative about family, but sometimes there is too much scrutiny or questioning , and people feel like cutting it short...

Maybe he didnt want anyone to see her car there? Does he have other entanglements?
Yeah there are lots of legitimate reasons. My old apartment only had 1 parking spot for me, so I would meet people at the grocery store to bring them over and they would leave their car.

Or as stated before, nosy people don't need to be in her business, knowing when her car is there and not.

She could have gone home to put on non-jeans because she was sleeping out. I would.

All that seems ok. But like someone else said.... I woke up and she was gone? Nah. I think that we've heard this one before. Too many times.

So many questions, so few answers! Ughh. None of this makes a lot of sense to me at the moment. I don’t understand not driving herself to his home. I don’t understand what happened to the hour blocks of time. The store and Walmart and Walmart to his home. What happened to her phone after midnight? That sounds like she and he must have had a quick entanglement if she fell asleep and her phone cut off at midnight. Maybe I should go back and read because I’m sure I’ve missed the explanation.
<modsnip>

Sounds like a love triangle (IMO). Another female possibly in the picture? Could be the reason why the relationship was "on/off again". Jealousy issues, maybe. Not saying that another party was involved in her disappearance, though.

I believe the last to see her was the only one involved here. (IMO)

Yeah there are lots of legitimate reasons. My old apartment only had 1 parking spot for me, so I would meet people at the grocery store to bring them over and they would leave their car.

Or as stated before, nosy people don't need to be in her business, knowing when her car is there and not.

She could have gone home to put on non-jeans because she was sleeping out. I would.

All that seems ok. But like someone else said.... I woke up and she was gone? Nah. I think that we've heard this one before. Too many times.

Yes, that ^^^ scenario is way over done in these cases.

They went to bed that night and when he woke up, she was gone

or another version=She went for a walk after dinner and never returned...

OR she jumped out of my car and walked off mad...haven't seen her since...

AND We were at the party and she got mad at me and left...

All variations of the same ol' story...

Do we know what time she was spotted in the Walmart parking lot? Maybe she changed after school, went to restaurant, went straight to Walmart & met him, they hung around until they both went to the store for cigs? He stayed in car?

Why mention an argument? Did someone witness it?
It's my understanding he never mentioned it. It was secondhand information.

"A source indicated they had heard through secondhand information that a quarrel of some type led to the male acquaintance staying in an upstairs bedroom and Prince going downstairs to spend the rest of early Saturday on a couch that converts into a sofa bed."

"A source indicated they had heard through secondhand information that a quarrel of some type led to the male acquaintance staying in an upstairs bedroom and Prince going downstairs to spend the rest of early Saturday on a couch that converts into a sofa bed."
I could believe she might want to leave, but she didn't have her car. I'd think she'd call her daughter or a friend or an uber, if she wanted to leave. I hope they have her call logs by now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back