Greece - Caroline Crouch, 20, Murdered, Athens, 11 May 2021 #2 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that too much importance is being assigned to the therapist. IMO
You’re probably right. Nothing she’s said is relevant to solving the murder case.
I think it’s just from shock seeing a therapist reveal intimate details of a client’s sessions in TV interviews, and during a murder investigation, I can’t remember ever seeing this happen before.
Then there’s the added sensationalism of hypnotism.

I think that too much importance is being assigned to the therapist. IMO
This importance was given by police saying "this person's revelations will be the real twist'. So I think that according to police: C said sth about the money to sb, then the robbery happened, she was murdered because she saw or knew the perpetrators. That's what I understood the police's view is.

Last edited:
I would be horrified to know that someone I was seeing in a professional presumably confidential counseling environment was blabbing about me to the media,no matter the circumstances. I find it equally disturbing that the police are apparently okay about it.

Unless this is all some sort of master plan to solve the case, but I am not getting the sense that is the case.

All MOO

You’re probably right. Nothing she’s said is relevant to solving the murder case.
I think it’s just from shock seeing a therapist reveal intimate details of a client’s sessions in TV interviews, and during a murder investigation, I can’t remember ever seeing this happen before.
Then there’s the added sensationalism of hypnotism.
she shouldn't be allowed to work again..another example of making use of someone tragic death yikes

Hello! My name is Spyros Avgerinopoulos and i just wrote in greek an article about the supposed "psychologist" of Caroline Crouch. Προβληματισμοί για το πτυχίο της ΄΄ψυχολόγου΄΄ της Καρολάιν - Αποδόμησε τώρα

Thanks for the hard work and attention to detail, Spyros. Although I used a terrible online translation, I got the gist of the article, which validates many of us here who suspected EM wasn't a professional. Now the question is, did her clients know, and how did this play into C's case? ETA: Oh, she is not a credible witness after all! ...Will the Greek authorities be investigating her for fraud? Guess that'll be for another thread!

Last edited:
Thanks for the hard work and attention to detail, Spyros. Although I used a terrible online translation, I got the gist of the article, which validates many of us here who suspected EM wasn't a professional. Now the question is, did her clients know, and how did this play into C's case? Will the Greek authorities be investigating her for fraud? Guess that'll be for another thread!
Dont complain about online translator :) It's our helpline!

Thanks for the hard work and attention to detail, Spyros. Although I used a terrible online translation, I got the gist of the article, which validates many of us here who suspected EM wasn't a professional. Now the question is, did her clients know, and how did this play into C's case? ETA: Oh, she is not a credible witness after all! ...Will the Greek authorities be investigating her for fraud? Guess that'll be for another thread!

Thank you tayaway! I wish i could translate it to you, but I don't have enough time (I'm preparing my Thesis for my Master in Byzantine Archeology).

The Toc: After the governing body of Greek psychologists made a complaint against EM for allegedly presenting herself as a psychologist/psychiatrist/obstetrician/gynecologist/whatever, the LE working on Caroline's case started investigating EM!

The Toc: After the governing body of Greek psychologists made a complaint against EM for allegedly presenting herself as a psychologist/psychiatrist/obstetrician/gynecologist/whatever, the LE working on Caroline's case started investigating EM!
My weirdness meter has just broken down!

Last edited:
Would anyone have expected details of the jewellery stolen to be released by the police? It sounds as if it could have been some exclusive perhaps antique pieces at that value, and quite unusual for a young couple, unless they were inherited items. (£21,500)

From Ta Nea Greek newspaper today "The only thing the police found was the pilot's fingerprints on the insulating tape, since - as he allegedly claimed in his testimony - he gave it to the perpetrators to tie him up, under the threat of a gun, as they did not have him with him".

From Ta Nea Greek newspaper today "The only thing the police found was the pilot's fingerprints on the insulating tape, since - as he allegedly claimed in his testimony - he gave it to the perpetrators to tie him up, under the threat of a gun, as they did not have him with him".
Apologies for the poor online translation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998