GUILTY Australia - Mathew Dunbar, 42, suspicious death, Walcha, NSW, 2 Aug 2017 *Arrest*

Colin Crossman should be made a saint - he not only supports the woman who tried to kill him, but looks after her children. One in a million. I'm afraid I just don't understand it.

I can’t help my twinge of suspicion.
He remained in Pandora with the children after the murder and the arrest.

Are any of those children his, if not, where are the childrens’ fathers?

Last edited:
He said that, one evening in January 2009, Ms Darcy “asked Mr Crossman how hard a person would have to be struck in the area of the temple to cause damage”, then at 4am hit him in the area of the temple with a hammer.

She initially led her then-husband and investigators to believe the assault was carried out by an intruder, only later admitting she did it, Mr Hatfield said.

Three days after the hammer incident, she served Mr Crossman a meal of tacos while he was watching cricket – the last thing he remembered before waking from a sedated sleep to his bedroom on fire.
Natasha Darcy ‘exploited’ Mathew Dunbar’s depression to make murder ‘look like suicide’, court told

Do Paramedics carry medication with them on the job?

How long was she with Matthew and where did she meet him? Online, maybe a 'Farmer wants a wife' or a similar site?

There doesn't seem to be much background material there.

The transcripts will be a good read.

Colin Crossman should be made a saint - he not only supports the woman who tried to kill him, but looks after her children. One in a million. I'm afraid I just don't understand it.

Also, Matthew was willing to take then on. Maybe it's the Russian in her that men find attractive.

Last edited:
I've now searched all over and I can find nothing that says she has anything to do with Russia or that she was born in any other country.

Just having a christian name that could be sterotyped as foreign doesn't mean you have to come from that country.

I've now searched all over and I can find nothing that says she has anything to do with Russia or that she was born in any other country.

Just having a christian name that could be sterotyped as foreign doesn't mean you have to come from that country.

I read one or two articles that said she was of Russian and German heritage. She was raised in Australia. Her Maiden name is Ziesel which could be German also. There's no mention of her Father but her Mother is on her FB.

She's from Culburra Beach on the South Coast and went to School at Colo, North West of Sydney. How she ended up in Walcha is anyone's guess.

I wasn't going on the christian name. I'm well aware that a christian name doesn't relate to a person's ancestry but you'd be pretty safe deducing that a Singh would be of Indian heritage and Mohammed a middle easterner.

Do you have a link to these articles ?

Not that it matters to me where someone may have come from or is descended from.

I read one or two articles that said she was of Russian and German heritage. She was raised in Australia. Her Maiden name is Ziesel which could be German also. There's no mention of her Father but her Mother is on her FB.

Do Paramedics carry medication with them on the job?

How long was she with Matthew and where did she meet him? Online, maybe a 'Farmer wants a wife' or a similar site?

There doesn't seem to be much background material there.

The transcripts will be a good read.
Paramedics who are Oncall will have medication in the ambulance at home.

I can’t help my twinge of suspicion.
He remained in Pandora with the children after the murder and the arrest.

Are any of those children his, if not, where are the childrens’ fathers?

I don’t think any of the children are his. Only the father to the girl is known. The youngest one was conceived when she was on the south coast prostituting herself after the attempted murder on Crossman. Crossman still travelled down to visit her, you can’t make this stuff up.

Here's the link for anyone that subscribes.

Jury told when they'll consider murder verdict in long-running trial

It just says that the jury is expected to retire to consider their verdict on Wednesday.

The final summing up will resume on Wednesday and after that the jury will retire to consider their verdict.
The judge said it was important not to rush to a verdict.

The defence said there was no evidence of a sexual relationship but that they shared a bed and she looked after the house and took him to medical appointments.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeo20
Back