GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is interesting what you said about him possibly not caring about his own freedom. And I have to agree.

He did so many things which could point to that.
--Telling friends that he planned to commit a murder that month.
--Killing TB, even though he knew that all his friends knew , that he was hanging out with her that night.
--They were seen by others walking out of a party together. He knew that...
--He left a bag of his bloody clothing in his room
--When sitting in the squad car, about to be interrogated for murder, he is smirking, joking around, posting selfies on social media, and using TB's name in his joking banter
--He told him Mom incriminating things within the first hours---making it hard for her to defend him

So it seems like he was not that concerned about being caught and locked up. I don't get it. I don't think he is a dumb person. He just DGAF I guess?

I see him as most likely sociopathic: sociopaths think differently than you and I and trying to understand him in that context is difficult because you and I don't think like a sociopath. I think his behavior is indicative of an arrogance and a feeling he just would not get caught, and if he did, he could talk his way out of it. I don't believe for a minute he doesn't care about his freedom, ergo, he has plead not guilty

It's truly disgusting. moo

Her actions might tell us something about how this little monster got this way: we can now assume she has been most likely enabling his abberent behavior for quite a while and yes, she is disgusting: glad she has been charged with tampering with evidence.

Last edited:

Attachments

• DB5D834B-F433-49D5-9C29-B72CA39FDDE8.jpeg
    DB5D834B-F433-49D5-9C29-B72CA39FDDE8.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 7D84EEF7-0407-4907-A3BA-5880CB48B1F5.jpeg
    7D84EEF7-0407-4907-A3BA-5880CB48B1F5.jpeg
    33.3 KB · Views: 81
Mods, please remove if not allowed. The full narrative from the warrant is posted on New4Jax journalist's FB (confirmed MSM journalist source; he's with www.news4jax.com). I could not find it yet on local news web sites. Facebook

The arrest warrant narrative linked above makes it clear that the mother washed the jeans after Fucci was taken in for questioning. She also questioned the boy about blood on his jeans while she was in the police dept. interview room with him.

Last edited:
E3Ib4QlXoAEwEMg

Robert Bradfield
@RobertBReports

BREAKING: Aiden Fucci's mother has been arrested and charged with tampering w/ evidence in the death of Tristyn Bailey. 14 y/o Fucci is charged with stabbing Bailey 114 times. Part of the report
@FCN2go

9:24 AM · Jun 5, 2021·Twitter Web App

Mods, please remove if not allowed. The full narrative from the warrant is posted on New4Jax journalist's FB (confirmed MSM journalist source; he's with www.news4jax.com). I could not find it yet on local news web sites. Facebook

The arrest warrant narrative linked above makes it clear that the mother washed the jeans after Fucci was taken in for questioning. She also questioned the boy about blood on his jeans while she was in the police dept. interview room with him.

Agree. She's rinsing out his bloody jeans after he was taken in by police. She knew Aiden didn't have a bloody nose or helped an injured dog. His jeans must have been super bloody to need rinsing out before using the washer. It was more than a few splashes of blood or muddy spots otherwise just toss them in the washer.

Missing girl last seen with your son. Son comes home with blood soaked jeans. Seems pretty straight forward to me that this looks suspicious.

I can understand wanting to protect your child, but what about Tristyn? What if it was the other way around and if it was her son murdered? How would she feel about the mother of her son's killer trying to cover for him?

I can understand wanting to protect your child, but what about Tristyn? What if it was the other way around and if it was her son murdered? How would she feel about the mother of her son's killer trying to cover for him?
She should have thought about protecting others from her child prior to this so maybe it would not have happened.ETA: By getting him help or something, ya know? There HAD to be signs. MOO

It's possible that he didn't admit to her what he had done. Perhaps either from overt deception or from well-expected parental denial, she was under the impression that maybe he was part of a GROUP that had done the misdeed. As a parent, I'm going to act way differently if I believe my kid just happened to be present at something than if I believe my kid is solely responsible. Doesn't justify tampering with evidence, obviously, but you know, possible state of mind.

For context, please note that this occurred at 12:55pm 5/9 - on Mother’s Day - and TB’s body was not found until that evening. CS did not know TB was dead at the time this occurred.

JMO: She almost certainly never would have guessed her 13 year old son stabbed her dozens of times.

Yes it was an illegal thing to try to clean up her son’s jeans if she suspected there may be blood on them. It was wrong to do it. Just want to note that she may have been assuming whatever happened was a non-fatal fight or an accident or something. What mom would possibly imagine this scenario!

I imagine she regrets it mightily, wishes she didn’t do it, and would like to apologize for her mistake. JMO

It's possible that he didn't admit to her what he had done. Perhaps either from overt deception or from well-expected parental denial, she was under the impression that maybe he was part of a GROUP that had done the misdeed. As a parent, I'm going to act way differently if I believe my kid just happened to be present at something than if I believe my kid is solely responsible. Doesn't justify tampering with evidence, obviously, but you know, possible state of mind.
I agree she may have been thinking about a group scenario. As is so often the cause of trouble at that age.

Yes I think it seems pretty likely from what we have heard of the conversation in the police conference room that he had not told her what he did.

I agree she may have been thinking about a group scenario. As is so often the cause of trouble at that age.

Yes I think it seems pretty likely from what we have heard of the conversation in the police conference room that he had not told her what he did.

Lord. The whole time, she's thinking, "what did he do, what did he do?" Imagining how she had to process the facts as they were revealed. That kind of thinking keeps me up at night. How do you ever go back to day-to-day after learning that your kid (1) killed a girl, (2) by himself, (3) with over a hundred stab wounds? At what point do you stop allowing new facts to enter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth