GUILTY TX - King Jay Davila, 8 months, taken from the car, murdered, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2019 *Arrests* #2

I have never seen this article before! Thanks.

So guessing "no news" on his trial that is supposed to be happening now?? I'm just getting very old articles on this case.

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-002.gif.pagespeed.ce.NgmNDJ18zj.gif

Bumping up to see if anyone can find anything more recent than what I am finding over here...

Last article was "trial to start" for May 24. The rest are all 2019 articles...

@MsMarple - anything updated in the court site? I know it is not the greatest court site.... TIA!

Bumping up to see if anyone can find anything more recent than what I am finding over here...

Last article was "trial to start" for May 24. The rest are all 2019 articles...

@MsMarple - anything updated in the court site? I know it is not the greatest court site.... TIA!
Court Records Search
For all:
5/24/2021 TRIAL DATE SET
5/24/2021 AWTG TRIAL

Nothing in court search, nothing in msm. WTH is going on?

@formerjerseygirl - well I looked at the court streams and didn't find Davila. Is there one for him there? If he is - can you give the "minutes" the case is heard?
TIA! :)

@MsMarple - well nothing is coming up on my searches for Davila's trial - can you find something recent? I stopped posting his trial back on 6/1 of supposedly day 6 of trial...

TIA! :)

@MsMarple - sorry to bother you again - it's been a couple of weeks - so maybe there is something update? TIA! :)

Well - it looks like the trial is over - and he was found guilty!

Christopher Davila sentenced to 40 years in prison in King Jay case

June 29, 2021

SAN ANTONIO – Christopher Davila was sentenced to 40 years in prison on Tuesday in connection with the death of King Jay Davila, his 8-month-old stepson.

Davila, 37, was found guilty on a charge of injury to a child causing death in the 227th Criminal District Court. Davila pleaded no contest and was sentenced to 40 years in prison. Davila must serve at least half of his sentence before he will be eligible for parole, officials said.
[.....]
Judge Kevin O’Connell took into consideration Davila’s other pending criminal charges of tampering with evidence by concealing a human corpse, as well as unrelated charges of felon in possession of a firearm and possession of a controlled substance, according to the office of Bexar County District Attorney Joe Gonzales.

Davila’s sentence came after his attorneys rejected a 50-year plea deal offered to him in February.

It was later revealed in court by King Jay’s mother that Davila was not the baby’s father.

So now we just need these other 2 convicted!

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa