Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
The report on FD must've been done before JFD went missing. FD's divorce lawyer, Michael Rose, withdrew after FD became a suspect in her disappearance, and then Rochlin became FD's divorce lawyer. IMO NP got Rochlin for FD's divorce lawyer. NP also jumped aboard as FD's divorce lawyer, but later withdrew.

Lawyers looking to drop Fotis Dulos in divorce case, loan lawsuit

ITA...Realized that Rochlin has no perspective on FD/JFD's relationship prior to her disappearance. Then, his knowledge was primarily from FD.

NP rounded up RR to support the criminal case....I suppose that FD's actual divorce attorneys turned down the offer to appear in the show.

Am the only one still up?...lol

I was pleasantly surprised and pleased with Lifetime's Gone Mom. Some things that I presumed were important were glossed over, but the program captured most of the bigger pieces of the puzzle.

BTW, I was happy to see that MT was depicted as being in CT prior to Jennifer's father's death. This fact is difficult to track down, but I believe it's true that she arrived in late 2016 or early 2017. Nice to see FD and MT's relationship portrayed fairly realistically, except her departure as voluntary. There was no mention of AC.

NP made his presence via film footage...knew he wouldn't be left out...:eek:

And, the interviews were very good, IMO. Marissa A. did an outstanding job. The emphasis on the new Jennifer's law was well done and an important part of the program....JMO.

I was pleasantly surprised and pleased with Lifetime's Gone Mom. Some things that I presumed were important were glossed over, but the program captured most of the bigger pieces of the puzzle.

BTW, I was happy to see that MT was depicted as being in CT prior to Jennifer's father's death. This fact is difficult to track down, but I believe it's true that she arrived in late 2016 or early 2017. Nice to see FD and MT's relationship portrayed fairly realistically, except her departure as voluntary. There was no mention of AC.

And, the interviews were very good, IMO. Marissa A. did an outstanding job. The emphasis on the new Jennifer's law was well done and an important part of the program....JMO.
I'd forgotten about the very early Colorado connection. Having followed two, no body recovered, murdered partners living in Colorado - this case could have just as easily been another Colorado crime statistic. :eek:

Nope! Staying true to my username, haha...

I was also impressed! The title "Gone Mom" was misleading to their intentions in the best way possible. I also really appreciate that they aired a proper documentary after the movie ended. The movie focuses on Jennifer's life story, her aspirations, and how her relationship with Fotis evolved from fast love to domestic violence. I believe that is why they omitted some details (such as the involvement of KM entirely, or FD's second girlfriend) that would detract from the message of the movie.

The only forgotten detail I really wish they had included was that FD buzzed his hair short and shaved his arms/legs to prepare for his trip to New Canaan. Not only does it indicate premeditation, but he also looked like a cold-blooded killer sporting that look.

NP was probably eating his heart out at seeing Rochlin take the limelight as "Dulos' lawyer". The commentary of the male friend of JFD was interesting.

I was also impressed! The title "Gone Mom" was misleading to their intentions in the best way possible. I also really appreciate that they aired a proper documentary after the movie ended. The movie focuses on Jennifer's life story, her aspirations, and how her relationship with Fotis evolved from fast love to domestic violence. I believe that is why they omitted some details (such as the involvement of KM entirely, or FD's second girlfriend) that would detract from the message of the movie.

The only forgotten detail I really wish they had included was that FD buzzed his hair short and shaved his arms/legs to prepare for his trip to New Canaan. Not only does it indicate premeditation, but he also looked like a cold-blooded killer sporting that look.[/QUOTE

The hair--especially when actor's hair was wildly flopping all over the place in the murder scene. Well, they couldn't change his blue eyes either.

I haven't followed the Jennifer Dulos case and know little about it. I thought the Lifetime movie was actually very good. Without knowing more about the case, I can't speak to the made-for-TV film's accuracy, but it was better than most true-crime movies that I've seen on Lifetime. I was too tired to watch the follow-up documentary but will try to watch when it airs again.

I forgot to mention Carrie Luft's outstanding commentary and presence. She is among the incredible women who surrounded JFD and now her mother and children.

I didn’t get to see it but I am sure Carrie Luft did an amazing job. As you said, incredible, strong, smart, compassionate women like Carrie and GF surrounded JFD and have been there for JFD’s children. MOO.

Nice to see FD and MT's relationship portrayed fairly realistically, except her departure as voluntary.
I thought MT was portrayed as "not guilty" of the charge of conspiracy to commit murder when she angrily yells at FD and asks, "Did you do it?" If she conspired with him to murder JFD, she'd know he did it. That's another question for potential jurors in MT's trial--"Did you watch the Lifetime film "Gone Mom?" "Were you influenced by it?"
Also, the nanny's name was changed--for protection of witness?

I thought MT was portrayed as "not guilty" of the charge of conspiracy to commit murder when she angrily yells at FD and asks, "Did you do it?" If she conspired with him to murder JFD, she'd know he did it. That's another question for potential jurors in MT's trial--"Did you watch the Lifetime film "Gone Mom?" "Were you influenced by it?"
Also, the nanny's name was changed--for protection of witness?
Yep. She was sanitized. Just like she was “single” when they met, and always trying to reason with FD and trying to calm him down. Puleazzze! IMO, she was full of rage and continually stoking the fire!!

The only forgotten detail I really wish they had included was that FD buzzed his hair short and shaved his arms/legs to prepare for his trip to New Canaan. Not only does it indicate premeditation, but he also looked like a cold-blooded killer sporting that look.

I agree - I noticed the movie did not show/ touch upon that he had shaved his head (and body) - IIRC - and it did not touch on KM or the calls made to/ FD's calls to and/or meeting w/ KM's STBX or the unusual grave-like spot - with bags of lime and grill grates discovered at the Hunting club at about that same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288