CA - Aiden Leos, 6, fatally shot in road rage confrontation, Orange, 21 May 2021 *Arrests*

I check the same 4-5 cases each morning, hoping at least the have suspects. Usually check again before going to bed. I checked this one a few hours ago and nothing. I checked this one, one more time and saw a headline mentioning an arrest. I was shocked and had to read it twice before i believed it.

So glad for the family but it will always be a consolation prize.

Once I saw that they had a photo of the car, I knew it just a matter of time. Because it’s not a super common car and the time of day this happened meant that the odds were those people were commuting at that time. So they lived near the area.

I live in between Orange and Costa Mesa so I see the “Who shot Aiden” signs a lot, on the 55 freeway. Everyone commuting on that freeway would know about this case.

What a weirdo, this guy is. Who the hell shoots into a car due to road rage?

This appears to be the dude:

Login • Instagram

I believe I found her Instagram earlier. It said “unemployed”. Or actually, “manager of...unemployed”. But it was deleted a couple hours later.

Much less available online about Wynne Lee. The CHP Press Release said they expect her to be charged with first degree murder as well.

This article contains a profile from her since deleted Linkedin profile.
https://************************/20...ouple-arrested-aiden-leos-road-rage-shooting/

I also think this is her - same name, location and age.
wynne-lee-3

How did she get mixed up with this guy and his many weapons. One has to be grateful for stupid - he's still got all those weapons up for all the world to see. At the end of the day none of this brings back this little boy.

ETA - I see scallywag and vagabond isn't considered MSM (it is a rag, similar to Daily Mail). But a simple search will find the article and linkedin profile. I'll see if I can figure out how to attach a screenshot of her linked in. She is charged and it is her social media so I think within the bounds of TOS. Hopefully within the bounds of my tech abilities.

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2021-06-07-at-4.17.05-pm.png
    Screen-Shot-2021-06-07-at-4.17.05-pm.png
    349 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
This appears to be the dude:

Login • Instagram
WOW! He looks like trouble, IMHO
Much less available online about Wynne Lee. The CHP Press Release said they expect her to be charged with first degree murder as well.

https://************************/20...ouple-arrested-aiden-leos-road-rage-shooting/

wynne-lee-3

How did she get mixed up with this guy and his many weapons. One has to be grateful for stupid - he's still got all those weapons up for all the world to see. At the end of the day none of this brings back this little boy.

ETA - I see scallywag and vagabond isn't considered MSM (it is a rag, similar to Daily Mail). But a simple search will find the article and linkedin profile.
Chances are she and he are alike. After all, she did move the car behind the victim. MOO

wynne-lee-3

ETA - I see scallywag and vagabond isn't considered MSM (it is a rag, similar to Daily Mail). But a simple search will find the article and linkedin profile. I'll see if I can figure out how to attach a screenshot of her linked in. She is charged and it is her social media so I think within the bounds of TOS. Hopefully within the bounds of my tech abilities.

Pretty good sleuthing!

Or maybe he controlled her. ???

I’m sure she will try to say that. But the reality is she failed to pull over. She failed to call the cops and report what he did. She knew full well that Aiden was killed and her creepy boyfriend shot into a car.

It’s hard for me to find any excuses for that.

JUN 7, 2021
Marcus Eriz, Wynne Lee Arrested In 55 Freeway Shooting Death Of 6-Year-Old Aiden Leos – CBS Los Angeles (cbslocal.com)
[...]

CBSLA learned that California Highway Patrol investigators had been watching the couple and followed them from a restaurant before arresting them outside their Costa Mesa home.

Orange County District Attorney Todd Spitzer told CBSLA that murder charges may be on the table, but that a decision on the exact charges will come in the next 48 hours, after prosecutors have been fully briefed on evidence gathered by CHP investigators.

[...]

... The reward for information leading to the arrest of the suspects has surpassed $500,000. So far there’s been no word on whether anyone will receive that.

CHP officials said they plan to hold a press conference on Monday.

[...]

Sorry for the late response.

I lived in OC / SOCAL temporarily years ago. There have been several technology generations since then.

As a result, I am unfamiliar with how the current toll lanes work and also unfamiliar with what techno gadgets are currently used for fee collection etc.

im late but, Fastrak transponders. they attach to the window of vehicle.

im late but, Fastrak transponders. they attach to the window of vehicle.

I think I still see those. But I can’t be sure. Where was he working? And why was his girlfriend driving him?

I feel like they maybe got off the freeway after that. Or did they just keep driving to work and didn’t think about it?

And how is he driving everyday to work seeing those signs and then they calmly go out to eat? What the hell.

WOW! He looks like trouble, IMHO

Chances are she and he are alike. After all, she did move the car behind the victim. MOO
I agree. I don't know why so many people still feel compelled to assign excuses for women offenders. There are violent women in our society and they will gravitate to men that are violent too. IMO way too many women are given little to no punishment when their accomplice is male. They simply say 'he made me do it'.

JMO

I think I still see those. But I can’t be sure. Where was he working? And why was his girlfriend driving him?

I feel like they maybe got off the freeway after that. Or did they just keep driving to work and didn’t think about it?

And how is he driving everyday to work seeing those signs and then they calmly go out to eat? What the hell.
i read he was an auto detailer and she may be unemp but not sure.

i read he was an auto detailer and she may be unemp but not sure.
Yes, that's what the jail records show. His FB has the name of his employer but I'm not going to post it. They don't deserve any negative publicity and are probably horrified. In addition, we don't know for certain if he still works there and has simply failed to update his FB. MOO

Marcus Eriz | Facebook

Has anyone seen any further terms, conditions, or qualifications for reward payout? Link, pls, anyone? If the driver provided LE w the info leading to passenger-shooter's arrest, even if along w her own, I hope reward is not paid to her.

Nothing on that website seems to bar it. Well, nothing other than common sense. my2ct.

Even if she did turn him in, I dont think she will be collecting the reward. At the end of the day, the offer of a reward does not establish a binding contract regarding specific exclusions or inclusions.

Rather, police sanctioned rewards (and this one was probably very sanctioned) are released by a board. The board determines whether the reward is to be shared and if so, what the proportional shares will be.

The Board also applies any LE policies regarding who is, or is not eligible for the reward in practice. The policies do not have to be public.

For example, the person giving back Lady Gaga's stolen dogs was denied the reward as she was linked to the assailants. Instead, she found herself arrested. My guess is that it will be the same for Lee if she turned him in.

Last edited:
Even if she did turn him in, I dont think she will be collecting the reward. At the end of the day, the offer of a reward does not establish a binding contract regarding specific exclusions or inclusions.

Rather, police sanctioned rewards (and this one was probably very sanctioned) are released by a board. The board determines whether the reward is to be shared and if so, what the proportional shares will be.

The Board also applies any LE policies regarding who is, or is not eligible for the reward in practice. The policies do not have to be public.

For example, the person giving back Lady Gaga's stolen dogs was denied the reward as she was linked to the assailants. Instead, she found herself arrested. My guess is that it will be the same for Lee if she turned him in.

Yup. If anything, it would be considered in reducing her possible sentence or maybe charges in a plea deal (if she turned him in), but she is an accessory, at the very least. Because she did nothing to render aid, call the authorities, stop the car, report the incident, nothing. And she was driving.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back