Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case #2

I just heard that another person mentioned on this Board was arrested yesterday. Don't know what it was for, or even if this is true - BUT this guy is as good as anyone for these crimes.
I think that person that was arrested in 2017 for domestic assault needs to be closely looked at. Especially since he was a resident of Oak Beach. Also, holds a powerful position in the town which would make the girls more trusting.

You know it's one thing not to fire or suspend a man for yet unproven allegations made against that person. But if this is the case I am thinking about Rich Schaffer hired the fellow while these allegations were still out there. The guy is a busted valise of a lawyer and he needs money. Gets a $50,000.00 a year salary, and of course all the bennies and health plans available to him. That would be near $25,000. How the hell do you hire a guy with a big question mark on him unless you know what the outcome will be. Friggen disgrace, I say.

He was not only screwing around with her ge had her and her child living with him. He provided her with a pager and her husband found it and traced it back to Burke. The pager was traced back to a JANE Burke at Burke's home in Smithtown. He was very upset when that was revealed in a court proceeding. Same gal moved to Rhode Island and remarried. She thought so much of her Little Jimmy she wrote a letter to Judge Wexler asking for mercy for Jimmy.
I'm sure he was glad that she remarried if it changed her initials.

Can I post a link from LongIslandRadio.net?

The above post is interesting news but old news. I GUESS if you haven't read it before it is NEWS. I read the deposition on the divorce case. Burke was not a defendant and I guess he could be called a 'witness' in that he was banging the complainant's (husband) wife.

Burke was represented by Spota's law partner for that case

The pager was found in his wife's pocket. He had a private investigator check out the source of said beeper. It was registered to a JANE Burke at his residence in St.James. When this was revealed to Burke he was furious - HOW DID YOU GET THAT INFORMATION.....IT'S AGAINST THE LAW, ETC. ETC.
BTW - this hearing took place in 2000. Burke had already been confirmed in 1995 by his own Internal Affairs Bureau as being to a known drug user, dealer and prostitute. I say this because the lawyer flat out asked him if he was ever involved with a prostitute other than in the line of duty. He said he was not ; IMO he flat out committed perjury.

He testified he gave the beeper to Heather as she was having trouble with her husband. That if ever she was having trouble with him she could page him. ????? but, Jimmy, she had the beeper not you!

Burke said he was looking out for her. ...... one could never tell when the husband was going to go off into a rage. The husband claims Burke had him arrested twice for bothering the wife.

Burke said he took this role on himself and didn't inform the PD there was a problem with possible domestic issues.

He was such a good fellow that he took this lady and her young daughter into his home to give her shelter and comfort. He was such a good guy that even though his home IN disarray: whiskey bottles were strewn all over the floors

Are you getting the picture?

The kid told me one night Burke took her and her mother to Pace's Steakhouse. Burke was so drunk the mother refused to get in the car. At least Heather had some good sense at one time. Burke sped off and left them there. She was so involved with Burke that if you did a NexisLexis search you would find her associated with Burke's address in St.James. It means she used the address for whatever she did for mail, finances, etc.
She worked at a LI hair salon, one of the most successful salons at that time. It was called T.Carlton etc. Google that name and I believe it should start up giving you cause to wonder what the heck was going on in Suffolk County. The place was closed after the owner was arrested for pedaling young boys for sex to his customers, or so the story in the papers said.

And this wasn't the only marriage he destroyed, A civilian clerk in the 1st Pct who used to take care of the OT records was one of his conquests. She was married to a retired Nypd sergeant. At one time this woman told her husband she used to falsify the time records for Burke and his team to get OT for time they didn't work. When the husband found out Burke sent his detectives in the DA Squad to harass this man inquiring about alleged domestic issues. Sending a detective from the DA squad for such a matter is unheard of. He ruined that man's life and I believe to this day and I don't believe he has yet recovered to this day years later. It seems as though he enjoys hurting people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back