Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, Montezuma, 27 May 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
This young man was there on that fateful evening, and by the next morning, it appears he was gone. I don't buy it for a second that he ran away. I don't see any convincing evidence that he was seen the next day in the trailer park. I'm sensing something occurred overnight, and under cover of darkness, he was removed from the trailer park.

The final chapter in this saga will very likely not have a positive ending.
yes it has the feel of little Evelyn Boswell

This young man was there on that fateful evening, and by the next morning, it appears he was gone. I don't buy it for a second that he ran away. I don't see any convincing evidence that he was seen the next day in the trailer park. I'm sensing something occurred overnight, and under cover of darkness, he was removed from the trailer park.

Speculating : Maybe LE are requesting security footage from everyone, within and directly outside the trailer park ?
Everyone's footage, ring doorbell cameras, etc. ?
Who came and left ?
If Xavior was taken away due to foul play--- the perp didn't walk away.

LE haven't said yet, but I wonder if the SAR dogs used did not detect his scent outside the trailer park ?
A neighbor said (paraphrased) he didn't go far beyond the borders of the park.
A 'homebody', like my elderly neighbor used to say. :(

So that is why LE believe Xavior's not in the area ?
I wonder if they know something else we don't, or are watching someone ?

This case reminds me a bit of young Robert "Bonsai" Bee, may he rest in peace !
MOO

I agree. It’s just a matter of time. I hope I’m wrong. I hate to think of him scared and in pain.

<sigh>
<big sigh>

I am checking in on this for the first time in a couple of days and I'm more discouraged than ever.
Not. One. New. Development. Let alone a positive development.

Xavior, we are all hoping you can reach out to someone and let them know you are safe. Life can be challenging, but you've got a lot of supporters who will look out for you now. We are all here for you.

I dont know if there is a thread for him here.
Little Nevada john doe we speculated about earlier has been id'd as liam husted,murder warrant out for mom. Excuse me if it was mentioned already.
Thank you. So hard to “like” your post. Another child murdered at the hands of a parent. Makes me sick.

It’s such a strange case when it feels like even LE perhaps aren’t certain about most of the details, rather than it being a case of strategic release of info. Unclear timings, clothing, the bike, the sighting.

I’m trying hard but I can’t find many reasons not to fear the worst for this boy.

When this case first started, I felt like he had just run off for a day.....
Now I fear the worst, but who could have taken him without some sort of evidence.
I just keep hoping he is hiding out somewhere, but it is too long for him to be on his own.
:confused:

It’s such a strange case when it feels like even LE perhaps aren’t certain about most of the details, rather than it being a case of strategic release of info. Unclear timings, clothing, the bike, the sighting.

I’m trying hard but I can’t find many reasons not to fear the worst for this boy.
Agree. There is little to go on. Pretty much all we have is that he disappeared. Conflicting information as to who saw him last, what time and under what circumstances. If he took off to chill out because of an argument, it’s been way too long! Please come home Xavior!

I am in complete agreement.

ITA.
I’m not convinced that none of the neighbours saw him. Where I live the Sandra Cantu FBI Files episode is repeated on tv so often, perhaps that’s why I can’t help thinking of her when I think of Xavior .
Neighbor stated there was a very loud argument Wed night that went briefly outside then back inside before it abruptly stopped. LE has said there were no vistors to the home. That leaves the two residents arguing loudly and it stops after someone tried to go outside but went back in or was made to go back inside. Then the arguing abruptly ended.

It's all adding up in a horrible way. Sweet boy, God bless him.

IMO Yelling matches doesn’t equal an unloving home. My sister and I fought with our parents SO much growing up. It’s not because they didn’t love us. We struggled with our mental health and if you yell at someone long enough, they’re gonna yell back. My parents aren’t bad people or angry people. They had difficult children.

I'm so annoyed by the picture they're using. Anyone who has ever made a selfie from below in that angle, knows that that does not match how you really look!
This is why I think everyone should take a few filterless unsmiling photos and send them to a loved one, just in case anything ever happened. It’s so frustrating when people go missing and all you have is a flattering angle and a Snapchat filter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member