MI MI - Rebecca Ann Percy, 49, Berrien County, 20 May 2019

Cagle

Reaction score
A woman who hasn't seen or heard from since a week before Memorial Day last May is now the subject of a formal search by the Berrien County Sheriff's Department, working in cooperation with the Niles Township Police.

Berrien County Lt. Ryan Sullivan says that 49 year old Rebecca Ann Percy hasn't been seen or heard from since around May 20th and he's asking for the public's help in locating the woman.

Sullivan says that the Berrien County Sheriff’s Department is requesting the public’s assistance with any information regarding the possible whereabouts of Percy who is from Niles.

He says that Ms. Percy was last seen in the Niles City area, on or about May 20th, 2019.

Sullivan tells us, "She has been known to stay in both the Niles and Benton Harbor, Michigan areas. However, family has not seen or heard from Ms. Percy since the last week of May, 2019."

Authorities identify Percy as a white female, with blue eyes and brown hair. She is approximately 5-feet tall, and weighs approximately 140 lbs.

The Sheriff’s Department is asking for information from any individuals who may have information regarding Rebecca Percy’s whereabouts; or any information from individuals who may have had contact with Ms. Percy since the end of May, 2019.

Individuals with such information are requested to contact the Berrien County Sheriff’s Department’s Detective Bureau at (269)983-7141 x7224.

Police Seek Help Finding SWM Woman Missing Since Last May

MissingPercy.jpg

Bumping for Rebecca - in case she's not missing because of the parole issue. I don't see any new articles about her missing...doesn't seem like police are doing much to find her. MOO.

Becky was last seen at the post office in Niles Michigan arguing with a guy. Family does not know his name. She had his bike which was later found at the river in Niles.

Bumping for Becky. She is still missing. I've been trying to get more info from her dad who is my uncle. He is elderly and lives in Michigan and I live in TN so it is kind of hard. She was last seen at the post office in Niles arguing with a guy. She was on his bike. None of the family knows his name. The bike was later found at St Joe river in Niles. She is a drug user and has been in prison for it hence why she was on parole. Her drug of choice seemed to be crack. Noone knows what her plans were or where she was headed. My brother has some friends in Michigan who are going to dig around and see if they can find out anything, but we're working off very little info. I asked my Uncle several questions and only got an answer to a few.

Bumping for Becky. She is still missing. I've been trying to get more info from her dad who is my uncle. He is elderly and lives in Michigan and I live in TN so it is kind of hard. She was last seen at the post office in Niles arguing with a guy. She was on his bike. None of the family knows his name. The bike was later found at St Joe river in Niles. She is a drug user and has been in prison for it hence why she was on parole. Her drug of choice seemed to be crack. Noone knows what her plans were or where she was headed. My brother has some friends in Michigan who are going to dig around and see if they can find out anything, but we're working off very little info. I asked my Uncle several questions and only got an answer to a few.
I'm sorry your cousin is still missing. I hope you find her safe and sound.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back