Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, Montezuma, 27 May 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some families communicate in louder harsher tones than others. So if this was their usual way it may not be anything out of the norm.

It is something to note since an argument was reported, although second hand before he went missing.

In the same way people have different boundaries or levels of comfort with those outside their family. My kids will never just ask an adult to spend the night at their house . But I have met many kids who do this.

This level of comfort in spending time with others is something I worry about with Xavior. Just being friendly and trusting with people that lack of stranger danger I could see putting him in a unsuspecting position.
Agreed.
It sounds as if Xavior was an 'at risk' child, and thus vulnerable ?
Imo.

This INFURIATES me. Where is his family? Fine, the mother doesn’t want to appear on camera because of a disability. Why not the brother? Why not the father? It doesn’t matter if father doesn’t live close, he could be a voice for X and keep this case in the public eye.

So let’s consider scenarios…we know mom last saw him before bed as she didn’t see him the next morning. Neighbors also confirmed he didn’t come out to play the next morning as usual. That means…

1. Something happened at the home and X was removed in the dark night of night.

2. X left the house on his own, possibly after mom had gone to bed, and possibly to stay with another neighbor which did not end well.

3. X left on his own to blow off steam and something happened. Seems unlikely he would leave when it was so dark if he always stayed in the area.

4. X went outside after dark to blow off steam and met a predator.

Do we know if he had a cell phone? I’m thinking “helping mom” was more along the lines of household chores, etc. I believe it was reported that he had to help her with her prosthetic leg. But once the leg was on, how much help would she really need? She is a below the knee amputee who has had a prosthetic since at least 2018. I know quite a few people with prosthetics and they live mostly normal lives.

I am so sad for this boy. :(

After Gannon I stayed away from this site because my heart was broken. But man, I can’t stay away, we can’t stay away if we can somehow find clues, ideas that will bring this young child, Xavior Harrelson, to safety. Those of you who live near the site, help sleuth, examine the nearby properties if a search opens up and help is requested, only if requested because I want all to be safe,help us that don’t live nearby to offer theories or direction. Listen to the chatter in the neighborhood, someone knows something! The “facts” of this missing child are so few and I really feel that the small community in the park where he lived has so much insight! Please dear God bring this child home safe! (For those who are agnostic I apologize but for me I need the prayers, Xavior needs the prayers!)

The new media has also reported that Xavier would ask neighbors if he could spend the night and these shouting arguments were a more than once occurance.

Why was a child, whom teachers said would say he had to get home to look after his Mom, still gone after 12 hours? Why did a neighbor have to call in his disappearance?
Ding, ding, ding,ding!

Re: collecting evidence…my guess is that LE is waiting on phone records so they can hopefully trace movements. They have to have enough evidence for probable cause to be able to get the search warrant, though. I hope they have enough.

After Gannon I stayed away from this site because my heart was broken. But man, I can’t stay away, we can’t stay away if we can somehow find clues, ideas that will bring this young child, Xavior Harrelson, to safety. Those of you who live near the site, help sleuth, examine the nearby properties if a search opens up and help is requested, only if requested because I want all to be safe,help us that don’t live nearby to offer theories or direction. Listen to the chatter in the neighborhood, someone knows something! The “facts” of this missing child are so few and I really feel that the small community in the park where he lived has so much insight! Please dear God bring this child home safe! (For those who are agnostic I apologize but for me I need the prayers, Xavior needs the prayers!)
Someone knows something…I think basically EVERYBODY knows what that something is at this point. Just have to wait until police find what they need.

Between the strange focus on what he ate on the Wednesday night and the sketchy detail about last sightings, I wonder if the vagueness is all about opening up the possibility that he simply vanished in the night. I realise this doesn’t fit with an 11am sighting on Thursday but police don’t seem completely solid on that anyway.

To be clear (because I am respecting victim friendly rules) I’m not necessarily pointing the finger at anyone in particular here. What I do believe is that whoever is responsible would have been known to him in some way and that person could easily be someone that doesn’t live with him. IMO, amateur speculation etc.

This INFURIATES me. Where is his family? Fine, the mother doesn’t want to appear on camera because of a disability. Why not the brother? Why not the father? It doesn’t matter if father doesn’t live close, he could be a voice for X and keep this case in the public eye.

So let’s consider scenarios…we know mom last saw him before bed as she didn’t see him the next morning. Neighbors also confirmed he didn’t come out to play the next morning as usual. That means…

1. Something happened at the home and X was removed in the dark night of night.

2. X left the house on his own, possibly after mom had gone to bed, and possibly to stay with another neighbor which did not end well.

3. X left on his own to blow off steam and something happened. Seems unlikely he would leave when it was so dark if he always stayed in the area.

4. X went outside after dark to blow off steam and met a predator.

Do we know if he had a cell phone? I’m thinking “helping mom” was more along the lines of household chores, etc. I believe it was reported that he had to help her with her prosthetic leg. But once the leg was on, how much help would she really need? She is a below the knee amputee who has had a prosthetic since at least 2018. I know quite a few people with prosthetics and they live mostly normal lives.

I am so sad for this boy. :(

I'm also curious about whether or not he had a cell phone of his own. And there are other devices and means that a person can use to message with others. Could be very revealing as to what was going on in his life/his home/elsewhere.

I'm also curious about whether or not he had a cell phone of his own. And there are other devices and means that a person can use to message with others. Could be very revealing as to what was going on in his life/his home/elsewhere.
There has never been mention of a cell phone and am guessing that this is not an option for trying to understand what happened. My assumption is that Xavior did not have a cell phone which is common in rural areas!

There has never been mention of a cell phone and am guessing that this is not an option for trying to understand what happened. My assumption is that Xavior did not have a cell phone which is common in rural areas!

It would be unusual, in my opinion, if he had NO device with which he could do messaging, though, or that could reveal something of what was going on in his life. Playstation, iPad, Chromebook assigned from school, etc etc. Plenty of possibilities.

And honestly I didn’t get my kids cell phones until they were teenagers around the ages of 14 and 15 because they didn’t need a cell phone!

In hindsight my young grandson can send message to a pre approved group of people! So hopefully xavior has that same setup!

Things changed rapidly with regard to this. I have an eight year old (no cellphone obviously) but some kids in his class (third grade) have them. And they are active on many online games, apps, and devices that allow all kinds of messaging.

Things changed rapidly with regard to this. I have an eight year old (no cellphone obviously) but some kids in his class (third grade) have them. And they are active on many online games, apps, and devices that allow all kinds of messaging.
Yes this is an interesting thought! I guess I stand by my original intuition in that Xavior did not have a cell phone and that he can not reach out in that way. This makes it maddeningly more stressful because he did not have the opportunity to reach out for help because of his socioeconomic circumstances!

Attachments

• upload_2021-6-8_21-27-9.png
    upload_2021-6-8_21-27-9.png
    88.4 KB · Views: 12
Yes this is an interesting thought! I guess I stand by my original intuition in that Xavior did not have a cell phone and that he can not reach out in that way. This makes it maddeningly more stressful because he did not have the opportunity to reach out for help because of his socioeconomic circumstances!

My interest in it is less in him being able to reach out but in finding out what was going on in his life just prior to his disappearance. Who was he talking to, what was he thinking/doing, etc.

My interest in it is less in him being able to reach out but in finding out what was going on in his life just prior to his disappearance. Who was he talking to, what was he thinking/doing, etc.
True! It is a combination of both! Who was he talking to? Who last saw him? Who did he last reach out to and were they friends or were they suspect. If you can’t find his online presence then how do you know what he encountered that may have led to his disappearance

Attachments

• upload_2021-6-8_21-40-39.png
    upload_2021-6-8_21-40-39.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors